MP MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria

16 Aug, 2018

MP MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria- Madhya Pradesh has a good number of universities and academic institutes which offer a wide range of MBA (Master of Business Administration) programmes. There are private as well as government institutes which provide opportunities for the students to pursue top-level MBA courses in the state. Applicants, who missed getting a chance to take admission into institutes like Indian Institute of Management (IIM) through CAT 2018, will be given the opportunity to participate in MP MBA 2019 Admission process. There are many institutes in the state which provide admission through national-level entrance exams like CAT, MAT, etc. After reading this article, the aspirants will get to know MP MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria, the rules regarding reservation and other aspects regarding the eligibility.

MP MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria

Before applying to any academic institution, the aspirants should have a clear understanding of the eligibility criteria. There is a wide range of academic institutions in Madhya Pradesh (MP), both government and private, which offer MBA programmes.

    There are some basic rules that are being set by various academic bodies in the state for granting admission into different colleges and universities. The candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria in order to take admission in any of the institutions in MP.

    Eligibility Regarding the Age of the Candidate:

    The universities have set some criteria on the age of the candidates applying for the entrance exam. The applicants should be of minimum 18 years old on the date of applying for the test.

    Now, if a candidate is unable to fulfill the eligibility criteria, he or she won’t be able to take admission in any MBA institute located in MP. Therefore, it is advised that the students should take care of the MP MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria given below:

    • It is mandatory for the aspirant to be a citizen of India to sit in the entrance examination. The candidates, who are not the citizens of this country, will not be eligible to apply for the test.
    • The candidate should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized institute, college or university to meet MP MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria. That is, students from science, arts, commerce or any stream can apply for the entrance exam.
    • The students who are sitting in the final year of graduation are also eligible for the entrance exam. There are many candidates who aspire to pursue MBA after graduation so that they can apply for the entrance before their graduation result is declared.
    • The candidate should obtain at least 50% marks in graduation to appear in the test. There will be a relaxation of 5% marks for the candidates belonging to SC and ST category.

    As mentioned above, the candidates are required to go through these guidelines carefully to make sure that they fulfill the basic criteria of eligibility.

    Reservation criteria of MP MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria

    The reservation is for providing seats to reserved category students who apply for various MBA courses in MP. The category of candidates who get benefitted from reservation system is Other Backward Classes (OBC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Scheduled Castes(SC).

    The reservation percentage as per the Government of India guidelines are:

    • Schedule Tribes will be given 7.5% reservation.
    • Reservation for Schedule Castes will be 15%.
    • Other Backward Classes will be allotted 27% reservation.

    From the above stats, it is clear that 49.5% seats will be reserved for the reserved category students and the remaining 50.5% seats will be available for the unreserved category of students i.e. students belonging to the General Class.

    This is all about the eligibility criteria for MP MBA Admission 2019. Stay tuned to this page for more updates.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here