MP MBA 2019 Application Form will be released by the concerned authorities of Madhya Pradesh state in the month of April 2019. There are many government and private institutes that provide MBA courses in the state of Madhya Pradesh and the literacy rate of Madhya Pradesh is 70.6%. Eligible candidates will be able to get registered for filling up the application form of MP MBA 2019. The aspiring applicants should submit the application form by the first week of May 2019. The colleges and institutes in Madhya Pradesh state will accept the marks secured by the applicants in various management entrance exams conducted at a national level to grant admission. The article here will provide important information about the MP MBA 2019 Application Form.
Steps to Download MP MBA 2019 Application Form
The aspiring applicants are required to go through the following steps for getting information about the filling up process of MP MBA 2019 Application Form:
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of DTE (Directorate of Technical Education).
- Then they should search the link for the application form and click the website page.
- After that, the candidates should enter the details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, age, date of birth, contact number, correspondence address, permanent address, educational qualification, and caste.
- Then the applicants should upload the scanned copy of signature and photograph in JPEG image.
- Then they should go through the application form one last time to check the details entered are true and there are no errors.
- After the completion of the application form, the candidates should submit the application form.
- They should download and take the printout copy of the application form for future reference.
- To complete the application form finally the applicants should submit the application fee.
Documents Required with MP MBA 2019 Application Form
The documents that are given below should be uploaded after completing the application form:
|Document Required||Uploading Size and Format|
|Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the photograph with 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm in image and dimension. The minimum size of the photo should be 50 KB and the maximum size should be 100KB. The photo should be uploaded in JPEG format.|
|Signature||Candidates should upload the scanned copy of signature with the size of 1.5cm X 3.5cm in dimension and image. The size of the signature to be uploaded should be of 40KB.
The signature should be uploaded in JPEG format on a white paper.
|Important Documents Required||Candidates should upload the important documents such as
· Date of Birth
· Age Certificate
· Character Certificate
· Caste Certificate
· 5-6 passport certificate
· MBA Entrance exam score
· MBA entrance exam admit card
· Residential Certificate
· 10+2 Marksheet
· 10th standard Marksheet
The application fee is required for completing the process of application form. The application fee can be paid through online mode and the various mode of online payment are Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card. The application fee for various management courses would be different. For candidates belonging to the reserved categories like Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Physically Disabled (PD) there will be relaxation in application fee.
This is all about the application form for MP MBA 2019 admission. Stay tuned to this page to never miss a deadline.