MICAT 2019 Sample Papers – The aspirants who are willing to appear for MICAT 2019 ought to solve the sample papers to crack the exam successfully. Sample paper will be an idea of exam pattern, types of question asked distribution of marks and difficulty level of the exam. With the help of the sample paper, the candidates will be able to manage the time and will enhance the speed as well as enhance the question-solving skills. Regular practice and solving the MICAT 2019 Sample Papers will help the candidates to analyze the topics and subjects on which they have to focus more and which to focus less. Experts suggest that solving the sample paper is the key to success the exam, as well as one, can gauge their preparation level. One must start solving the sample once they have completed the syllabus. MICAT is the national level MBA entrance exam is conducted twice a year usually in the month of December and February in the form of MICAT –I and MICAT – II. MICAT 2019 is conducted by MICA (Mudra Institute of Communication), Ahmadabad. The selection procedure includes three stages. First, the candidate will be shortlisted based on their CAT, XAT and GMAT scores. Second, they have to appear for MICAT exam. Third and the last stage of the selection procedure is the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. Candidates must read this article to get more information on MICAT 2019 Sample Papers.
Benefit s of solving the MICAT 2019 Sample Papers
The candidates must solve the sample papers regularly to compete for the competency level. Regularly solving the sample paper will make you perfect till the exam. Let’s look at some reasons why practicing the sample paper is important.
- Practice brings perfection: Regularly solving the sample paper brings perfection in you and improves a candidate’s question-solving skills in less time.
- Solving the MICAT sample papers increases the speed and accuracy
- Practicing MICAT sample paper will bring clarity on exam pattern as well as the syllabus.
- Candidates will come to know the types of question asked in the exam, distribution of question section wise and marking scheme.
- Practice will enable you to analyze your preparation level.
- It also helps you to identify your weak areas so that you can strategize to improve your preparation as well as study plan.
- Solving the sample paper gives you an idea about the distribution of the marks.
Download the MICAT 2019 Sample Papers
To crack this exam candidate must solve and practice the sample paper as many as they can. Candidates can download the previous year sample paper from the link provided below.
|Sample Paper||Download here|
|Sample Paper – 1||Click here|
|Sample Paper- 2||Click here|
|Sample Paper – 3||Click here|
|Sample Paper – 4||Click here|
|Sample Paper – 5||Click here|
Highlights of MICAT 2019 exam pattern
- Examination mode – The exam held is computer based online test.
- Question type – Part – 1 and Part-2 consist of Objective type multiple choice. Part -3 comprises of descriptive questions.
- Total number of question – 140 – 150 totals of questions are asked.
- Time duration – The total exam duration will be 165 minutes and it will be divided as
Section I – 35 minutes
Section II – 105 minutes
- Marking scheme – The distribution of marks in each section is consecutive. In Psychometric Test there is no deduction of marks for wrong answers. But to qualify in this section candidates need to attempt all the questions; if you do not pass in this section you will be disqualified. In multiple choice questions, there is a negative marking of 0.25 for the wrong answer.
- Sections – The test paper is divided into three sections Part -1, Part – 2 and Part – 3. Refer the below table to understand the section wise details.
|Section No||Section name||Number of Questions||Time duration|
|Section I||Descriptive Test||4||35 Minutes|
|VA or Verbal Ability||25||
|QA or Quantitative Ability||25|
|GA or General Awareness||25|
|DCR or Divergent-Convergent Reasoning||30|
|Section III||Psychometric Test||36||25 Minutes|
MICAT 2019 Sample Papers – Preparation tips
The candidates willing to appear in MICAT 2019 exam must know the syllabus well so that preparation will become easier. Some methodologies and techniques are given below which a candidate must follow:
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly before solving the sample paper.
- Attempt as many as a mock test you can.
- Plan your study and strategize to cover the entire syllabus before the exam.
- Learn tricks and methods to solve the twisted and difficult questions in less time.
- Be perfect in basic and fundamental concepts
- Stay calm and focused during the exam.
- Do revision regularly and do not start any new topic just before the exam.
- Always focus on weak areas and try to improve it.
- Practice shortcuts and learn formulas, it will help you in solving the questions in less time.
To solve your queries related to MICAT 2019 Sample Papers, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.