MAT 2019 Sample Papers – Candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management programs such as MBA, PGDM etc. from top B-school across the country must prepare themselves accordingly. However, the best thing for the proper preparation must start solving the sample papers of the previous years along with the previous year’s question papers to know the overall pattern of the test paper including the number of questions asked from the section language comprehension, mathematical skills, data analysis and sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, and Indian and Global Environment, allotment of time duration, type of questions asked, marking scheme and most importantly the difficulty level of the exam. Moreover, there are a lot of benefits of solving the sample papers as it helps the candidates to analyze their weakest portion so that they can allot more time on it, practice it regularly in order to improvise and overcome the weakness. Apart from all above, candidates will be able to learn time management skill and the limited time will be given to the candidates for completing their test paper. Thus, to enhance the knowledge and to qualify the MAT 2019 entrance test in a single attempt, candidates must start preparing from now onwards by solving the sample papers. Also, read the article thoroughly to gain other information related to the same.
MAT 2019 Sample Papers Benefits
The candidates who are looking for the entrance test of MAT 2019 can start practicing the sample papers. There are numerous benefits to solving the sample papers before the main exam. Below-mentioned is some of the reasons why the aspirants must practice the MAT 2019 Sample Papers:
- MAT 2019 sample papers will contain the questions of the same level as that of main MAT exam. By solving the sample papers, the candidates can easily analyze their strong and weak topics respectively and can practice more in order to improve themselves.
- The candidates are given certain time duration to complete their paper. So, the candidate can easily fasten their speed and can develop the time management skills that will help them during the exam.
- By practicing more and more MAT 2019 Sample papers, the confidence level of the aspirants will be developed.
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights
- Mode of Exam- The entrance test of MAT 2019 Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Number of Questions – the Total number of questions to be asked in MAT 2019 Exam Pattern is 200.
- Time Duration – The candidates get 150 minutes to complete the whole paper.
- Marking Scheme – The candidates will score 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/4th marks will be deducted for the incorrect one.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40|
Download the MAT 2019 Sample Papers
The aspirants willing to go for MAT 2019 must practice the sample paper to estimate the question pattern of MAT 2019. Therefore, the candidates must download the sample paper to get the idea of the questions that might be asked in the exam and to score high in real MAT exam.
|Sample Paper for MAT 2019||Links to Download the Sample Paper|
|Sample Paper I||Click Here|
|Sample Paper II||Click Here|
|Sample Paper III||Click Here|
|Sample Paper IV||Click Here|
|Sample Paper V||Click Here|
Preparation Tips for MAT 2019
- The pattern of sample papers is quite similar than that of MAT question paper. So, the candidates must practice numerous sample papers as well as go for online mock tests.
- The candidates must prepare the study plan on the yearly, monthly, weekly, or daily basis. To practice more and more and score high marks in the exam.
- The candidates can take the help of the reference books and study material. Moreover, the candidates should know more than one method for a single question.
- Eventually, Stay calm and confident and don’t lose your hope while having problem in solving any question.
The article provides the whole details that the candidates ask for. The candidates to score good marks in the exams can take the reference of sample papers and can prepare accordingly. For any kind of clarification or further information, the candidates can post their query in the comment section. Lastly, Be confident!