MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Candidates willing to pursue the postgraduate management program such as MBA, PGDM etc. must check the eligibility criteria prescribed by the regulating body i.e. All India Management Association (AIMA) before filling the application form which has been started from 16th December 2018 in online mode. Now, as per the prescribed eligibility criteria, candidates must have completed their 15-16 years of graduation from any of the recognized university. Also, the candidates who are still in the final year of graduation can also apply for the MAT 2019 exam. However, the candidates have the good news as there is no minimum or maximum age bar and also there is no restriction on the number of attempts. Therefore, candidates before filling the application form must check if they really meet or fulfill the criterion set by the administrating authority or not. If not, do not proceed for the filling up the form as in case any candidate do the same, his/her form will get rejected by the examination officials. Hence, to avoid these things, candidates must check the eligibility criteria which is given in this article in the comprehensive form.
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational qualification of the applicants: Candidates must possess a graduation degree in any stream from the recognized university, college, and institute. The applicants appearing for final year graduation exam from any stream including science, commerce, humanities, or engineering stream from a recognized university or institute are eligible to apply for this exam. The final year graduate candidates who ever have cleared the MAT exam need to submit the documents as a proof of completion of their graduation within the prescribed time limit. If failed to submit the document their admission in the respective institute will be canceled.
- Age of the Applicants: There is no age limit for the aspirants applying for this exam.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates can appear for MAT 2019 exam as many times he or she wants to as there is no restriction. The exam authority has not yet issued any limitation for appearing.
- Experience: No job experience is required to apply for this exam.
- Reservation: There are seats reserved for candidates of SC, ST, and Other Backward class.
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Quick Overview
The candidates seeking admission into their desired program through MAT exam can have a quick review of MAT; it will give them an overall idea of the exam:
|Exam category||Post – Graduate Exam|
|Name of Exam||Management Aptitude Test|
|Also Known as||MAT|
|Conducting Body||All India Management Authority (AIMA)|
|Exam Mode||Both Offline and Online|
|Exam Duration||2.5 hours ( 150 minutes)|
|Test Pattern||Multiple Choice Question ( MCQ)|
|No. of Questions||200|
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Important Dates
The exam conducting authority i.e. AIMA has announced the important dates for all the events for MAT February 2019 exam. Therefore, the interested candidates must fill the form that has been released and bookmark our website to get the latest updates related to the same. Also, check out the updated dates which are furnished below in the tabular form:
|MAT 2019 Events||MAT February 2019 Dates|
|Release of Application Form||16th December 2018|
|Online Registration Closing for Paper Based Test||8th February 2019|
|Online Registration Closing for Computer Based Test||12th February 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card for PBT||9th February 2019|
|Date to Generate Admit Card for CBT||19th February 2019|
|Announcement of Exam Date (Paper Based Test)||17th February 2019|
|Announcement of Exam Date (Computer Based Test)||23rd February 2019|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of March 2019|
The eligible candidates can fill the MAT 2019 application form before the due date. The application fee can be submitted along with the application form, and the candidates are given freedom to select the mode of examination as per their choice.
For any clarification related to MAT 2019 eligibility criteria, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.