MAT 2019 Application Form -The application form for MAT 2019(February) will be released by the conducting body i.e. All India Management Association in the third week of December 2018 tentatively for the candidates willing to seek admission in top management colleges for MBA and PGDM programs. The candidates will be able to fill out their application form only through online mode by entering all the details including personal and the academics. Furthermore, while filling the application form, the candidates can give the name of 4-5 institutions where they wish to send their score to get shortlisted for the selection procedure. Besides, filling up the personal and academic details, the candidates have to upload their scanned picture and signature too along with the application fee through credit card/debit card or net banking. But, the candidates before proceeding for the registration process must check if they fulfill the eligibility criteria set up by the conducting body or not. However, after completion of the registration process, the candidates must scrutinize the application status. Eventually, study the whole article and gain the comprehensive information about MAT 2019 application form.
MAT 2019 Application Form (February) – Important Dates
The examination conducting authority has not yet released the exact dates for May 2019. But, the tentative dates for MAT 2019 (February Month) are mentioned in the below table. The table will be furnished immediately as soon as the specific dates are released by AIMA.
|MAT 2019 Events|| MAT Dates (Tentative)
|Release of Application Form||3rd week of December 2018
|Online Registration Closing (Paper Based Test)||Last week of January 2019|
|Online Registration Closing (Computer Based Test)||2nd week of February 2019
|Admit Card Issuance||4th week of January 2019
|Exam Date (Paper Based Test)||1st week of February 2019
|Exam Date (Computer Based Test)||3rd week of February 2019
|Result Announcement||Last week of February 2019
MAT 2019 Application Form – Registration process
The aspirant willing to qualify MAT exam will never wait for the last minute registration to be done. They will complete the registration process in advance. Let’s know few important things about MAT 2019 registration:
- AIMA accepts MAT 2019 registration applications through online mode only.
- The registration for MAT February 2019 is likely to commence from 3rdweek of December 2018.
- The candidates need to complete the registration of MAT 2019 Feb exam in the 4th week of January 2019 for Paper Based Test whereas the applications for Computer Based Test will be accepted in 2nd week of February 2019.
- Candidates need to provide all their details truthfully in the right columns and upload their signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to choose and fill 5 institutions where they want to convey their MAT scorecard to be considered for the admission.
- Candidates can check their application status after the few days of the submission of application form.
How to pay Registration Fee:
- A candidate can either choose one from Paper Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT) or go ahead with both patterns. The registration fee collectively for both PBT & CBT would be 2650 & for one of either PBT or CBT, it would be 1550 for all categories.
- AIMA accepts the registration fee through online payment mode via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Cash is also accepted.
- The candidates can even pay through demand draft in favor of AIMA and can be made from any banks.
MAT 2019 Application Form – Online
The two ways to fill the MAT 2019 application form online. The candidates can follow the given below steps to fill the application form
The first step to fill the application form is through Online by uploading Photograph and signature
- First, visit the official website of the MAT and you will be directed to the page where you have to register.
- Once you have filled the details you need to upload your photo along with the signature.
- The next step is making payment through online either by debit card or net banking.
- After completing all the relevant information, click on the submission button.
- Then the candidates will receive the confirmation mail on the email id provided.
Ultimate method to fill the MAT Application Form 2018 without uploading photograph and signature
- The candidates have an option if they do not want to fill the application form online can take the print of the application form.
- Fill the relevant information and paste your colored passport size photograph along with the signature
- Once you have completed the application form, the candidates can send the application form to AIMA through a post, New Delhi along with the demand draft.
MAT Application Form 2019 – Offline
The candidates who are planning to take up MAT 2019 can obtain the application form from AIMA office in New Delhi by paying Rs 1652 by paying cash. After completing the application form, paste your passport size photograph along with the signature and submit it at AIMA.
MAT 2019 Application form – Points to remember
- A valid email address should be mentioned.
- Mention correct personal details including name, age, and gender.
- Correct and detailed educational qualification.
- Scanned photograph in jpeg format and size which should not be more than 50 KB.
- Scanned signature in jpeg format which should not be more than 50 KB.
- If the candidates wish to fill the MAT Application Form 2019 online one must have debit or credit card as well as a net banking option.
- If a candidate applying offline must keep demand draft ready.
- Once you have completed all the information make sure you have clicked on submit button.
For any clarification related to MAT 2019 Application form, you can leave you to comment in the below-given comment box.