MAT 2019 Application Form – The application form for MAT 2019 (May) session has been started from 11th March 2019 in online mode merely and the last date to apply for Paper Based Test (Phase-I) is until 26th April 2019 whereas, for computer-based test, the registration process has been commenced from 11th March 2019 and will continue until 10th May 2019. Therefore, candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management program from top management college across the country must fill the application form before the deadline to appear in the entrance test of MAT. Also, after the successful submission of the application form, candidates will be able to generate the admit card to appear in the MAT 2019 exam. However, candidates before filling up the application form must check the eligibility criteria that have been set by the examination conducting authority. Therefore, those who have made the mindset to appear in the MAT exam must fill the form since it has been released. Apart from this, read the article thoroughly and for more such information, stay tuned to our website.
Latest Update*– The date to fill the application form for PBT and CBT have been released from 11th March 2019 and the last date to fill the application form for PBT is until 26th April 2019 and that for the CBT is until 10th May 2019
MAT 2019 Registration has open For May Session Exam: Apply Here
MAT 2019 Application Form (May) – Important Dates
The examination conducting authority has released the important dates for MAT 2019 exam to be conducted in the month of May. Thus, the candidates intended to appear in MAT 2019 for May session must go through the following table wherein the updated dates are furnished.
|MAT 2019 Events||
MAT Dates (Announced) for MAY Sesssion
|Release of Application Form||
11th March 2018
|Online Registration Closing (Paper Based Test)||26th April 2019|
|Online Registration Closing (Computer Based Test)||
10th May 2019
|Admit Card Issuance for PBT||
29th April 2019
|Availability of Admit Card for CBT||
13th May 2019
|Exam Date (Paper Based Test)||
5th May 2019
|Exam Date (Computer Based Test)||
18th May 2019
1st week of March 2019
MAT 2019 Application Form – Registration Process
The aspirant willing to qualify MAT exam will never wait for the last minute registration to be done. They will complete the registration process in advance. Let’s know a few important things about MAT 2019 registration:
- AIMA accepts MAT 2019 registration applications through online mode only.
- The registration for MAT May 2019 has been commenced from 11th March 2019
- The candidates need to complete the registration of MAT 2019 May exam by 26th April 2019 for Paper Based Test and for Computer-Based Test, the same will continue until 10th May 2019.
- Candidates need to provide all their details truthfully in the right columns and upload their signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to choose and fill 7 institutions where they want to convey their MAT scorecard to be considered for the admission.
- Candidates can check their application status after the few days of the submission of application form.
Latest: MAT 2019 Registration: Apply Online
How to pay Registration Fee:
- A candidate can either choose one from Paper-Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT) or go ahead with both patterns. The registration fee collectively for both PBT & CBT would be 2650 & for one of either PBT or CBT, it would be 1550 for all categories.
- AIMA accepts the registration fee through online payment mode via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Cash is also accepted.
- The candidates can even pay through demand draft in favor of AIMA and can be made from any banks.
MAT 2019 Application Form – Online
The two ways to fill the MAT 2019 application form online. The candidates can follow the given below steps to fill the application form
The first step to fill the application form is through Online by uploading Photograph and signature
- First, visit the official website of the MAT and you will be directed to the page where you have to register.
- Once you have filled the details you need to upload your photo along with the signature.
- The next step is making online payment either by debit card or net banking.
- After completing all the relevant information, click on the submission button.
- Then the candidates will receive the confirmation mail on the email id provided.
Ultimate method to fill the MAT Application Form 2018 without uploading photograph and signature
- The candidates have an option if they do not want to fill the application form online can take the print of the application form.
- Fill the relevant information and paste your colored passport size photograph along with the signature
- Once you have completed the application form, the candidates can send the application form to AIMA through a post, New Delhi along with the demand draft.
MAT Application Form 2019 – Offline
The candidates who are planning to take up MAT 2019 can obtain the application form from AIMA office in New Delhi by paying Rs 1652 by paying cash. After completing the application form, paste your passport size photograph along with the signature and submit it at AIMA.
MAT 2019 Application form – Points to remember
- A valid email address should be mentioned.
- Mention correct personal details including name, age, and gender.
- Correct and detailed educational qualification.
- Scanned photograph in jpeg format and size which should not be more than 50 KB.
- Scanned signature in jpeg format which should not be more than 50 KB.
- If the candidates wish to fill the MAT Application Form 2019 online one must have debit or credit card as well as a net banking option.
- If a candidate applying offline must keep demand draft ready.
- Once you have completed all the information make sure you have clicked on submit button.
For any clarification related to MAT 2019 Application form, you can leave you to comment in the below given comment box.