MAT 2019 Application Form – The application form for MAT 2019 (February) has been made available from 16th December 2018 by All India Management Association (AIMA) for the candidates willing to get into top management colleges for MBA and PGDM programs. Further, the last date to register for the PBT and CBT exam is until 12th February 2019. However, the date for the PBT exam got extended from 8th February to 12th February as per the instruction that has been given by the examination conducting authority. To fill the application form, candidates have to make a visit to the website of MAT wherein they have to register themselves first and then the login credentials will be generated using which the candidates can fill the application form. At the time of filling the form, candidates will be asked to provide their personal as well as academic details. Also, they have to upload their scanned photograph and signature in the format set by AIMA. Lastly, make the payment of the application fee and submit the form successfully. Furthermore, do not forget to take the print out of the confirmation page. Above all, do check the eligibility criteria set by AIMA and those who have not applied yet must fill the form on a priority basis. At last, candidates are recommended to go through the article and for more information, stay tuned to our website.
Latest Update*– The date to fill the application form for Paper Based Test has been extended from 8th February 2019 to 12th February 2019 and that of Computer-Based Test is the same i.e. 12th February 2019.
MAT 2019 Application Form (February) – Important Dates
The examination conducting authority has released the important dates for MAT 2019 exam to be conducted in the month of February. Thus, the candidates intended to appear in MAT February 2019 must go through the following table wherein the updated dates are furnished.
|MAT 2019 Events||
MAT Dates (Announced)
|Release of Application Form||
16th December 2018
|Online Registration Closing (Paper Based Test)||12th February 2019|
|Online Registration Closing (Computer Based Test)||
12th February 2019
|Admit Card Issuance for PBT||
9th February 2019
|Availability of Admit Card for CBT||
19th February 2019
|Exam Date (Paper Based Test)||
17th February 2019
|Exam Date (Computer Based Test)||
23rd February 2019
1st week of March 2019
MAT 2019 Application Form – Registration Process
The aspirant willing to qualify MAT exam will never wait for the last minute registration to be done. They will complete the registration process in advance. Let’s know a few important things about MAT 2019 registration:
- AIMA accepts MAT 2019 registration applications through online mode only.
- The registration for MAT February 2019 has been commenced from 16th of December 2018.
- The candidates need to complete the registration of MAT 2019 Feb exam by 12th February 2019 for both Paper Based Test and Computer-Based Test.
- Candidates need to provide all their details truthfully in the right columns and upload their signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to choose and fill 7 institutions where they want to convey their MAT scorecard to be considered for the admission.
- Candidates can check their application status after the few days of the submission of application form.
Latest: MAT 2019 Registration: Apply Online
How to pay Registration Fee:
- A candidate can either choose one from Paper-Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT) or go ahead with both patterns. The registration fee collectively for both PBT & CBT would be 2650 & for one of either PBT or CBT, it would be 1550 for all categories.
- AIMA accepts the registration fee through online payment mode via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Cash is also accepted.
- The candidates can even pay through demand draft in favor of AIMA and can be made from any banks.
MAT 2019 Application Form – Online
The two ways to fill the MAT 2019 application form online. The candidates can follow the given below steps to fill the application form
The first step to fill the application form is through Online by uploading Photograph and signature
- First, visit the official website of the MAT and you will be directed to the page where you have to register.
- Once you have filled the details you need to upload your photo along with the signature.
- The next step is making online payment either by debit card or net banking.
- After completing all the relevant information, click on the submission button.
- Then the candidates will receive the confirmation mail on the email id provided.
Ultimate method to fill the MAT Application Form 2018 without uploading photograph and signature
- The candidates have an option if they do not want to fill the application form online can take the print of the application form.
- Fill the relevant information and paste your colored passport size photograph along with the signature
- Once you have completed the application form, the candidates can send the application form to AIMA through a post, New Delhi along with the demand draft.
MAT Application Form 2019 – Offline
The candidates who are planning to take up MAT 2019 can obtain the application form from AIMA office in New Delhi by paying Rs 1652 by paying cash. After completing the application form, paste your passport size photograph along with the signature and submit it at AIMA.
MAT 2019 Application form – Points to remember
- A valid email address should be mentioned.
- Mention correct personal details including name, age, and gender.
- Correct and detailed educational qualification.
- Scanned photograph in jpeg format and size which should not be more than 50 KB.
- Scanned signature in jpeg format which should not be more than 50 KB.
- If the candidates wish to fill the MAT Application Form 2019 online one must have debit or credit card as well as a net banking option.
- If a candidate applying offline must keep demand draft ready.
- Once you have completed all the information make sure you have clicked on submit button.
For any clarification related to MAT 2019 Application form, you can leave you to comment in the below given comment box.