MAH CET MBA Previous Year Question Papers – MAH CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted by DTE (Directorate of Technical Educational), Maharashtra, every year for the applicants willing to pursue MBA and PG courses. To crack MAH CET exam it is very important for the candidates to prepare through Previous Year Question Paper as it is the key source to crack the exam and score good marks. MAH CET previous year question paper is the complete compilation of the test paper such as a distribution of marks section wise, distribution of question section wise, time duration and important topics covered. Moreover, solving the previous year question paper has ample of benefits such as enhancement of speed and accuracy, helps to improve the question-solving skills, and time management; also by solving the previous year question paper the candidates can analyze the topic and subject to focus more. Therefore, the candidates must solve the previous year question paper once the syllabus is completed. The candidate on solving the previous year question paper can get to analyze the overall exam pattern of the question paper; moreover, the candidates get to know the difficulty level of the exam which will help them to overcome the weakest portion and improvises their speed and accuracy. Therefore the candidates must strategize their study plan and start solving MAH CET previous year question paper. The candidates must read this article to get more information on MAH CET MBA Previous Year Question paper and can download the previous year question paper from the link given in this article.
Benefits of Solving MAH CET MBA Previous Year Question Papers
There are numerous benefits in solving the previous year question paper. Let’s have a look
- Solving the MAH CET previous year question paper will help the candidates to analyze their preparation level.
- The candidates will be familiar with the exam pattern of the question paper, distribution of marks, question type, and difficulty level of the examination.
- Moreover, solving the previous year question paper will help in time management during the examination, boost the confidence level, and question-solving skills.
- Also, the candidates can check their speed.
- Beside all of these, the candidates get an idea about the weightage given to the topics as well as which subject and topics to be given importance.
- The candidates can identify their weak area and can take a step to improve it.
- Therefore, the candidates will be able to identify and attempt the easy questions first and then move to the harder question.
Highlights of Exam Pattern of MAH CET MBA Previous Year Question Papers
Before the candidates start solving the MAH CET previous year question paper it is very important for the candidates to know the MAH CET exam pattern so that the preparation will become easier. As it is expected that the exam pattern of MAH CET will remain the same for the upcoming session. Let’s have a look on the previous year MAH CET exam pattern:
Mode of Exam: MAHCET exam is computer based online test.
Time duration: The time given to the candidates to complete the exam is 150 minutes.
Question type: The test paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
Number of a section: The exam paper consists of four sections such as Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability /Reading Comprehension, and Abstract Reasoning.
Total number of question: The question paper carries 200 questions.
Marking scheme: For the correct answer, 1 mark will be given and no mark will be deducted for wrong answers as well as for unattempted questions.
|S. No.||Topic||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|3||Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||50||1|
Download MAH CET MBA previous year question here
|MAH CET previous year Question Paper||Download Here|
|MAH CET previous year Question Paper – 2016||Download Here|
|MAH CET previous year Question Paper – 2015||Download Here|
|MAH CET previous year Question Paper – 2014||Download Here|
MAH CET MBA Previous Year Question Papers – Syllabus
The candidates must know the syllabus well along with the MAH CET exam pattern. However, the exam authority does not prescribe the MAHCET syllabus but the syllabus is prepared based on the previous year question paper. Let’s have a look below which are the topics covered.
Logical / Abstract Reasoning – The topics of this section included in this section are
- Verbal Ability
- Venn Diagram
- Symbol-based Comparison
- Series Completion
- Sequential Output
- Selection Criteria
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Linear and Circular Arrangement
- Data Arrangement
- Conditional Coding
- Blood Relations
Quantitative Aptitude – The topics covered in this section are as
- Spelling/Inappropriate usage
- Sentence completion, arrangement, Correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Critical Reasoning
The candidates can score good marks if they have a strong vocabulary and reading habit. You must develop a habit of reading at one passage daily and learning new words.
Quantitative Ability – The topics in this section are as
- Ratio & Proportion
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation – Graphs, Charts, Tables
The candidates must develop strong fundamental concepts and good in calculation.
MAH CET MBA Previous Year Question Papers – Preparation tips
The candidates in order to crack the MAH CET exam must know how to prepare. Methods and techniques areas are given below which the candidate must follow.
- First go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Then, prepare the timetable according to the exam pattern and strategize you study plan.
- Learn to develop basic and fundamental concepts.
- Take the mock test as many as you can as this will help you in time management during the exam.
- Regular revision is required to complete the syllabus on time.
- Learn formulas and practice shortcuts so that you can solve the tricky and twisted question in less time.
- Try to identify the weak areas and focus to improve it.
- Do not start any new topic just before the exam.
- It is very important for the candidates to stay calm and focused.
Solve your queries related to MAH CET MBA previous year question paper by leaving your comment in the below given comment box.