MAH CET MBA 2019 Sample Papers – The aspirants willing to appear for MAH CET this year must start their preparation and the key source to crack the exam is to solve the Sample Papers. But before start solving the sample papers the candidates must go thoroughly the syllabus and prepare the timetable accordingly as well as follow it strictly. Therefore solving the sample papers has ample of benefits as the candidates will be familiar with the exam pattern, type of questions asked, and distribution of marks. Also, the candidates will be familiar with the difficulty level of the exam and important topics to be covered. Hence, regularly solving the sample papers will help the candidates to manage the time duration as it will be beneficial during the examination. Moreover, it will enhance your speed and accuracy so that you can score good marks. Therefore the candidates must first complete their syllabus and then start to solve the sample papers. For the ease of the candidates, sample paper link is given below in this article from where you can download and start to solve. Toppers suggest that solving the sample paper is the key to success to crack MAH CET exam. The candidates must read this article to get more information on MAH CET MBA 2019 Sample Papers such as exam pattern, the benefit of solving the sample papers, how to download, and preparation tips.
Benefits of solving the MAH CET MBA 2019 Sample Papers
It is very important for the candidates to understand the importance of solving the Sample Papers as there are numerous of benefits. Now, let’s have a look at the following
- The candidates must first complete the syllabus and then start to solve the MAH CET MBA sample paper.
- The candidates will get an idea of the exam pattern as well as the difficulty level of the exam.
- Moreover, the candidate will know the type of questions, number of sections, distribution of marks as well as the number of question asked in the exam.
- Solving the sample papers will help in the comprehensive revision of the syllabus.
- Therefore the candidates will also get an idea about the weightage given to various topics.
- However, regular revision helps to develop strong fundamental concepts as most of the question is asked is based on fundamentals. So the candidates must focus to develop basic and fundamental concepts.
- Also, it helps to identify the weak areas so that the candidates can take steps to improve it.
- The candidates must learn to solve the questions in less time and enhance the question-solving skills.
- Moreover, the candidates are able to identify and learn to solve easy question first and then move to tough questions.
- Regularly solving the sample paper will give the clarity of the speed, accuracy, strength, and weakness.
Download MAH CET MBA 2019 Sample Paper
The aspirants willing to crack MAH CET MBA exam this year must solve the sample papers. Candidates can download the sample papers here
|Sample Papers||Download here|
|Sample Paper – Reasoning||Download Here|
|Sample Paper – Quantitative Ability||Download Here|
|Sample Paper – Verbal Ability||Download Here|
|Sample Paper||Download Here|
Highlights of Exam Pattern – MAH CET MBA 2019 Sample Papers
The exam pattern of MAH CET MBA 2019 is given below for the candidates’ references:
- Mode of Exam: MAH CET 2019 is pen paper based that is the offline mode.
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice questions
- Time duration: The time allotted to complete the exam is 150 minutes
- Medium of Exam: The question asked in the exam will be in English.
- Number of sections: The test paper will consist of four sections such as Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be allotted to each correct answer and no negative marking for wrong or unattempted.
MAH CET MBA 2019 Sample Papers – Preparation tips
To crack the exam it is very important for the candidates to prepare well. Hence methods and techniques are given below in order to prepare well and must follow it.
- Thoroughly go through the syllabus.
- Prepare timetable according to exam pattern given above and start your preparation immediately.
- Do revisions regularly and never start a new topic just before the exam.
- Practice shortcuts and learn formulas so that you can solve the twisted as well as tricky question easily.
- Try to develop strong basic and fundamental concepts.
- Hence, the candidates must try to identify the weak areas and try to improve it.
- Try to solve the mock test paper regularly so that you can manage the time duration as it will also be helpful during the examination.
- Lastly, the candidates must stay calm and focused.
MAH CET MBA 2019 Sample Papers – Syllabus
Another important section for the candidates which is must to know is the syllabus. Hence, without the syllabus, it is very difficult to crack the exam. Therefore, the conducting authority does not prescribe any specific syllabus but based on previous year question paper the syllabus is prepared. Let’s have look on the syllabus section wise.
Syllabus for MAH MBA CET 2019 Verbal Ability:
In this section, the questions are based on Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, and fill in the blanks etc. Whereas in the Reading Comprehension section, the questions are based on the passage. The candidates can score good marks if they have the habit of reading. Try to read articles and learn new words daily. The topics covered in this section are
- Critical Reasoning
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence completion, arrangement, Correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling/Inappropriate usage
Syllabus for MAH MBA CET 2019 Logical Reasoning:
In this section, the candidate’s ability will be tested. The questions are based on relationships and reasoning. Hence, give attention to the pattern completion based question. Let’s have a look on the topics included in this section.
- Symbol-based Comparison
- Linear and Circular Arrangement
- Data Arrangement
- Series Completion
- Sequential Output
- Conditional Coding
- Selection Criteria
- Venn Diagram
- Verbal Ability
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Blood Relations
Syllabus for MAH MBA CET 2019 Quantitative Ability
To attempt this section the candidates must have strong basic and fundamental concepts as well as well versed in the calculation. Basically, this section will test the candidate’s basic concepts, calculation speed, and interpretation of tables, quantitative reasoning, common graphs, and charts. The major topics of this section are:
- Ratio & Proportion
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation – Graphs, Charts, Tables
To solve your queries related to MAH CET MBA 2019 Sample Papers can leave their comment in the below given comment box.