MAH CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Before taking admission for MBA course, the first thing one must go for is Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (CET) exam. It is a computer-based entrance exam which is mainly organized for students who wish to opt for professional courses like MBA, operational research professional, International marketing professional, etc. Generally, the top business schools accept good CET scores for taking admissions in MBA course. Students are provided with a syllabus for appearing in the common entrance test. The MAH CET MBA 2019 exams will be conducted by various colleges and universities in all over India. There are various other Mock tests that are set for MBA exams like XAT, CMAT, MAT, CAT, and SNAP and so on. MAH CET MBA online exam is generally conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education also called as (DTE) for the acknowledgement in various MBA colleges in the state of Maharashtra. The upcoming MAH CET MBA 2019 exam shall take place by March 2019. Maharashtra CET 2019 is an online exam with time duration of two hours thirty minutes.
The application form for Common entrance test, 2019 shall be available from January 2019 to till February 2019. Various participating institutes of MAH CET MBA 2019 include universities such as Pune University, Department of Management Studies, MET Institutes of Management, SIES College of Management Studies and Dalmia Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai and much more.
MAH CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria Guidance
There are a plethora of elements which are considered to be the MAH CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria and the same must be fulfilled by the interested candidates. Some of these criteria are stated below –
- The first criterion states that all the candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- The Graduates candidates with 50% marks can apply for MAH CET 2019 exam from any discipline.
- International candidates can also get admission under exchange programs which are covered by the Memorandum of Understanding. The admission process, application form, and the requisite fees are different from the domestic students. It is also advisable to the international students to go through MAH CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria for a precise understanding of the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying examinations with their upcoming results fall under the eligibility criteria for the admission process of the academic year.
- The candidate has to reach the minimum target scores of CAT and CMAT for the eligibility conditions.
- DTE mentioned several conditions to differentiate between the applicants belonging to the state of Maharashtra and the applicants from the rest of India under MAH CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
MAH CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Reserved Category
Applicants, who are opting for MAH CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria, should have aggregate marks not less than 50% for the general category students and 45% for reserved candidates. The reservation provision is not available for the candidates that come under the categories of the creamy layer such as (III), (IV), (V) and (VII). For candidates who come under these categories must be equipped to fabricate a non-creamy layer proof certificate so as to grab the benefits that fall under reserved candidates and the certificate should be presented within the specified date. In case of any offense committed by any of the candidates, he/she shall be punished under Maharashtra Jurisdiction and an added penalty may also be imposed.
Facts to be Known by Reserved Candidates
The reserved candidates must score at least 45% marks in the MAH CET MBA 2019 exam and there are no such provisions for the candidates that come under the creamy layer (iii), (iv), (v) and (vii).
Why Check Eligibility Criteria Before Applying?
Before applying for MAH CET MBA exam, one must read MAH CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria to avoid unnecessary hustle during the admission process, to avoid any sort of delay and additional charges for the inconvenience.
MAH CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria Conclusion
This article of MAH CET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria caters all the information for the candidates. Therefore, the candidates must check their eligibility for appearing the examination. However, there are certain rules and regulations which are also required to be followed. The MAH CET MBA 2019 are an elementary support for the candidates to acquire an in-depth knowledge regarding the admission procedures and the eligibility of the same. For further queries and information, you can leave your comment below.