MAH CET MBA 2019 Application Form – Maharashtra CET is a state level examination conducting Body by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has released the application form for MAH CET MBA 2019 on 10th January 2019 in online mode. Those who have completed their graduation and are willing to pursue postgraduate management program from top B-school in the state of Maharashtra can fill the form until 18th February 2019 in online mode only. Previously, the deadline for filling up the application form was until 15th May 2019. Therefore, those candidates who have not applied yet for MAH CET MBA 2019 exam must fill the application form since the deadline has been extended by the examination conducting authority. To fill the application form, candidates must know the overall procedure according to which they have to register themselves first in order to generate the login credentials using which the candidates can fill the form by entering their personal as well as academic details. Also, uploading the scanned photograph and signature and the payment of the application fee is mandatory for the candidates to complete the whole process. Thus, the interested candidates ought to fill the form on a priority basis and also, read the article to have detailed information about MAH CET MBA 2019 Application Form.
MAH CET MBA Important Dates 2019
The candidates who are ready to register for this exam need to first go through the events and dates, eligibility criteria etc as this information are quite beneficial for the candidates. The activities related to the exam like a release date for online application, end date for the registration, date to print the application form, fee payment date etc should be known to the aspirants. The below-mentioned table contains the same:
Highlights of examination
MAH CET MBA Examination Highlights
Name of Examination
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (2019)
Multiple type Question (MCQs)
Number of Question (Per Questions)
State Level PG
Examination Conducting Body
Doctorate of Technical Education
(State of Maharshtra)
Total No. of Colleges which is accepting CET Score
|Starting date of online registration||10th January 2019 (Announced)|
|Last date of online application||18th February 2019 (Extended)|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st March 2019|
|Date of MAH MBA/MMS-CET Exam||9th-10th March 2019|
|Declaration of Result||31st March 2019|
MAH CET MBA Application Fee 2019
The applicants need to make the payment of the application fee through online mode. There is not much change in the application fee structure of MAH CET MBA course if you compare the same with the trends of last year. The amount of fee is not refundable. The table mentioned below consists of the category wise application fee. The candidates need to have a look at the same and pay the fee online accordingly:
The candidates can make the payment of the application fee through various online channels like:
- Credit Card or Debit Card that can be RuPay or MasterCard or Visa or Maestro
- Internet Payment
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile Wallets
Important points about MAH CET MBA 2019 Application Form
The applicants should learn about the important points and necessary documents that are required in filling MAH CET MBA 2019 Application Form. Below mentioned are the details for the candidates to get aware of:
- Images of scanned Photograph and Signature
- Active E-mail address
- Active Mobile Number
- Credit or Debit Cards
- Details of Internet Banking
- Academic Certificates of 10th, 12th, Graduation etc.
Click Here to MAH CET Registration 2019
How to Apply for MAH CET MBA 2019
The candidates who are applying for the exam should know how to fill the MAH CET MBA 2019 Application Form. Below mentioned is the stepwise process for registration online. Let’s have a look:
Step 1: Click on the link for Application Form
Visit the website of the authority to reach the page of registration online.
Step 2: Online Registration
- Once the online window will be displayed, there is the option named “Click here for New Registration”, you need to click on the same.
- Mention the information such as Name, address, Contact details, and Email address.
- After this, the provisional password and registration number will be auto-generated by the system.
- The candidates should save this information.
- The candidates will get the details in the registered mobile number and email address.
Step 3: Completion of Application Form
- Mention the information on the form of Personal, educational, contact, work experience etc.
- Make sure that you enter the correct details before submission of the form as no modification can be made by the applicants once the submit button is pressed. Hence, checking the details before submission would be recommended.
Step 4: Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- To upload the Photograph and Signature, the candidates will be given two separate links.
- They need to tap on the links to update the documents online.
- They are advised to browse the file on the system and then choose the same.
- After that, the button of upload needs to be clicked.
Step 5: Submission of details
- Check all the details by selecting the tab named ‘Validate your details’.
- Then, tap on the button of submitting in order to complete the registration.
- Change or edit the information if needed.
Step 6: Online Fee Payment
- Select the option of payment and then pay the fee amount online.
- At the time of making the fee payment, the candidates will have to wait for the message of confirmation, till then they should not click refresh tab in the middle of the process.
- Once the form is submitted successfully, the system will generate the online receipt where the transaction details will be there.
- The applicants then need to take the hard copy of the receipt and the application form for any kind of future use.
- Once the whole process for MAH CET MBA 2019 Application Form will be done, close the window.
How to upload the documents online
It is significant for the candidates to know the process of uploading the scanned documents while filling the MAH CET MBA 2019 Application Form. These documents will be signature image and the latest colored photograph of the applicant. Let’s see the procedure and specifications in detail:
The candidates will have to make sure that the view of the photograph is clear. If the candidates wear glasses, there should not be any reflection of the same in the eyes. The applicants are not permitted to give the photograph in hats or dark glasses, only the headwear is allowed but the face of the candidate should be visible.
- Image Size: Latest and passport size photograph with size from 20kb–50kb.
- Background: It should be Light colored or simply white.
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels
- Image Format: JPEG or JPG
At the time of uploading the signature, the candidates should ensure that the space given is covered completely. The signatures need to be visible without any error and they should not be in bold letters. Note that these signatures of the candidates should match with that they will do in the exam hall.
- How to sign (Process): The applicants need to sign with a black pen on white paper.
- Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels
- Size: 10KB to 20KB
- Image Format: JPEG or JPG
MBA CET MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is important for the candidates to know about the eligibility criteria of MAH CET MBA 2019 Application Form before they prepare their minds to appear in the exam. Those who ignore these conditions of eligibility provided by the authority will have to suffer in the middle of the complete process of the exam from registration till admission. In order to stay away from all such nuisances, the aspirants should simply read the below-mentioned eligibility requirements carefully:
- As far as the qualification of the candidates is related, they need to possess the degree of graduation with at least 3 years of course duration.
- The candidates who are still to give the final year exam of graduation can also apply for this exam.
- The candidates should carry the degree from the university recognized by UGC or University Grants Commission and AIU or Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidates need to do the graduation from any stream to get eligible for the exam.
- The candidates should attain the minimum marks of 50% in graduation or equivalent course. This is for the candidates in general category. Those who are in ST or SC category will have to carry the minimum marks of 45% in graduation or equivalent degree.
The candidates are advised to read the above-mentioned details sincerely and to know about MAH CET MBA 2019 Application Form. Make an adequate timetable that you can follow and study according to the syllabus and pattern of this exam. Also cautious about the total time allotted for the exam as you need to complete the paper within the given time. To maintain or gain speed and accuracy in this test, try solving some previous years’ exam papers and the sample papers.
If you have any query pertaining to the above-mentioned content, write to us without hesitation.