LUMAT MBA 2019 – LUMAT or Lucknow University Management Aptitude Test is organized by the management of Lucknow University with an objective to provide admissions in total 9 courses of management. LUMAT MBA 2019 will be scheduled in the month of May 2019 and the candidates should start preparing for it from today itself. It is basically the state level test. In LUMAT 2019 exam, the candidates will get admissions in DBA or department of business administration and IMS or Institute of management science. This MBA entrance exam will be conducted offline which means there will be a paper answer sheet where the candidates will have to tick the answers with a pen.
The applicants who are quite interested to pursue their MBA from Lucknow University can give this exam. But before applying for the same, they should read the content below to get the clarity of every important fact related to LUMAT MBA 2019. Right from the events and dates, application form filling, eligibility requirements, the pattern of the exam and tips to study well for the test to the admit card downloading, result announcement, cut off marks and the admission process, this article covers everything about LUMAT MBA exam 2019.
Basic information about LUMAT
- The name of the exam is Lucknow University Management Aptitude Test.
- This test is commonly known as LUMAT.
- The level of the exam comes under university type.
- The exam conducting body that manages everything is Lucknow University.
- LUMAT refers to MBA entrance test where the applicants get the chance to do the MBA course from LU.
|LUMAT MBA Events 2019||Dates|
|Online application form registration start and end date||From the first week of March till second week of May, 2019|
|Online registration with late fee||Second week of May 2019|
|Date of availability of LU MAT Admit Cards||Last week of May 2019|
|Date of LU MAT Entrance test||First week of June 2019|
|GD and PI date||First week of June 2019|
|LU MAT result declaration||Last week of June 2019|
|Counseling process commencement||First to second week of July 2019|
LUMAT 2017 Courses offered Bottom of Form
There are total 9 programmes of MBA for the candidates who apply in LUMAT MBA 2019. The applicants who qualify the entrance test will be eligible to choose the stream of their choice. These specialization courses of MBA are mentioned below:
- International business
- Retail management
- Finance control
- Corporate management
- Management science
LUMAT MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
The examination authority has specified certain requirements for the candidates to appear in LUMAT MBA 2019 and if they do not meet any one or more conditions, they won’t be considered eligible. Hence, the applicants are suggested to go through such requirements first and then fill the application form online on the official website. Let’s learn about the eligibility criteria of LUMAT MBA exam 2019:
- The candidates need to possess the degree of graduation in any field or specialization from a reputed university or college or institution.
- To get eligible for this exam, the candidates need to have the minimum marks of 50% in aggregate in the graduation. Those who carry even 49.9% marks in bachelor’s degree will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- The applicants who are waiting for the final examination of their graduation course can also apply in LUMAT.
If the applicant is eligible for LUMAT MBA 2019 as per the given requirements, he or she can apply for the process of registration or fill the application form online. The candidates should make the note of the last day of application form submission and complete the registration process within the given deadline.
- The candidates will have to fill the application form via online mode but the submission of the form will be done offline.
- The application fee for LUAT MBA 2019for general and OBC candidates will be Rs 1000 and for ST or ST category candidates, it will be Rs 500 only.
- The mode of payment for application fee LUMAT 2019 can be online also and offline also. For online payment, the applicants can use the options of the debit card or credit card or net banking. For offline payment, the candidates can deposit it in cash at any ICICI branch.
- Simply visit the web portal and click on the application form link there. Create your credentials there and keep it safe.
- Visit the home page of the web portal and enter your user Id and password to start the process of online registration.
- Fill the information correctly without any mistake and then recheck the details once again before clicking the submit button.
- Upload the latest scanned photograph and signature on the given space online and the specifications will be mentioned there.
- Pay the application fee through debit card, net banking or credit card.
- After the application form is submitted, note down the registration number generated online and take the hard copy of the complete form of LUMAT MBA 2019 for future use.
The format of LUMAT Exam 2019 is created in a way to assess the skills of the candidates. For this, there will be some tricky questions in the paper that are designed to check the aptitude of the candidates. It is highly suggestible for the applicants to read about the paper pattern and the subjects included in it before starting the preparations. The pattern of this exam is given below for the convenience of the aspirants:
- The exam of LUMAT MBA 2019 will be organized via offline mode where the answer sheet will be given to the candidates to tick mark the answers will pen.
- For every right response, the candidates will be granted three marks.
- For every incorrect response, there will be the negative marking where one mark will be deducted.
- The total sections in the exam will be four and they are mentioned below:
- General awareness
- Quantitative aptitude
- Aptitude and reasoning
- Communication ability
For the candidates to get entry into the exam hall, they need to carry the admit card or hall ticket for LUMAT MBA 2019 exam. The applicants can get the access of the same by visiting the web portal of LU and mentioning the username which will be the application number and the password which will be the DOB of the candidate.
- The authority will publish the admit card of the candidates who are eligible for this exam and have successfully completed the procedure of registration.
- The admit card is actually the proof of identity for the candidates in the examination hall and the invigilator gives the entry on that basis.
- The admit card contains all the information pertaining to the LUMAT exam.
- The admit card will not be given to the applicants through offline mode. They need to download and print the same from the website.
- In case the candidate is not able to get the admit card online, he or she may connect with the exam conducting body and report the issue.
LUMAT MBA Cutoff 2019
The conducting authority of LUMAT 2019 will announce the after the release of the scorecard. Note that cut off is basically the minimum marks that the applicants should attain to get selected for LUMAT admission in MBA course. Once the university publishes the cut-off, it won’t get changed and will remain the same for all the candidates.
The scorecard for LUMAT MBA 2019 will be published online and the candidates need to go to the web portal to see the result. They will have to enter their login credentials and the scorecard will be displayed on the screen. Those who find their names in the merit list will be called for the next round of admission.
- The applicants need to enter their roll number and DOB and then they will be able to see the result.
- The candidates who are selected in the exam will get their names on the merit list.
- The candidates will not receive any intimation regarding the result declaration. They will have to keep themselves updated and gather the information from the website.
The above-mentioned details about LUMAT 2019 exam will explicitly act as the boon for those who are willing to appear in this test. In case of any confusion or query, be frank to write us.