The syllabus for LUMAT MBA 2019 will be prescribed by the conducting body Lucknow University for the candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management programs like MBA and other 8 courses offered therein. The candidates to obtain good percentile must go through the LUMAT MBA 2019 syllabus to know the section from which questions will be asked. Moreover, candidates will be able to fetch information about the topics that are covered under each section. However, it is also significant for the candidates to have the detailed information about the exam pattern for BUMAT 2019 as it will help them to gain knowledge about the overall pattern of the test paper including mode, medium, marking scheme, time duration etc. Apart from this, info like difficulty level of the exam, question-type can be known by scrutinizing the exam pattern. Hence, aspirants are recommended to study the whole article meticulously, formulate the study chart accordingly and start preparation from now onwards.
LUMAT MBA 2019 Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
To score well in this section, candidates have to focus and solve the questions that are based on the topics mentioned below in bullet form. Moreover, the questions asked from this section tests the mathematical skills of the candidates that include statistical, algebraical, geometrical etc. skills. Therefore, let’s check the topics covered in the section of quantitative aptitude:
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Number Systems
- Permutation and Combination
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Averages etc.
LUMAT MBA 2019 Syllabus for Aptitude & Reasoning
The section of aptitude and reasoning measures the problem-solving and decision-making ability of the candidates. Mostly the questions asked herein are based on tables, graphs, charts etc. Now, let’s have a glimpse of the topics wrapped in this section:
- Seating Arrangement
- Decision Making
- Non-Verbal Series
- Statement Conclusion
- Similarities and Differences
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Analogies Space Visualization
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Visual Memory
- Coding Decoding
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
LUMAT MBA 2019 Syllabus for General Awareness
The questions asked in this section judge the awareness of the candidates regarding the current happening. Mainly questions that are asked in this section are related to topics that are below-cited, so let’s have a look at the following:
- Famous Personality
- Static GK
- Awards and Winners
- Social Issues
- Current Affairs etc.
LUMAT MBA 2019 Syllabus for Communication Ability
This section comprises of questions that aim at checking the English Proficiency, Grammar, perception or say the opinion of the candidates. However, the topics that are covered in this section are mentioned below:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Language Skills
- Passage-Based Questions
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Comprehension
- Phrases etc.
LUMAT MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
Apart from LUMAT MBA 2019 Syllabus, candidates have to go through the information provided in the LUMAT MBA 2019 exam to get the idea about the following in details. Therefore, let’s have a glance at the below-mentioned information related to
- Mode – The entrance test of LUMAT MBA 2019 will be held in offline mode i.e. pen and paper mode.
- Medium – The questions asked in LUMAT MBA 2019 will be in the English Language merely.
- Sections – questions will be asked from 4 sections which are communication ability, quantitative aptitude, general awareness, and aptitude and reasoning.
- Marking Scheme – candidates will be granted 3 marks for attempting a correct answer and that for the wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
LUMAT MBA 2019 Preparation Tips
The candidates to prepare in a proper manner for LUMAT MBA 2019 must check out the following point to prepare accordingly and acquire high percentile to seek admission in Lucknow University for the postgraduate management program.
- Scrutinize the LUMAT MBA 2019 syllabus as well as exam pattern and strategize the study plan on a regular basis for acquiring good marks.
- Start from the easiest topic and then proceed towards the toughest one. Moreover, while solving questions, focus on analyzing the weakest portion in order to fortify it afterward.
- Keep solving the sample and question papers of the previous year’s to get the idea about the pattern of the test paper, types of questions that might be asked in the entrance test of LUMAT MBA 2019 exam, and above all, the difficulty level of the exam.
- When 3 months are left for the commencement of the LUMAT MBA exam for the year 2019, start taking an online mock test for enhancing your accuracy of solving questions and also to boost up the speed for solving difficult question is less time.
- Also, purchase the reference books for each subject of best author and read it carefully for having info about each topic in detail.
- Moreover, for the section of general knowledge, keep yourself updated with all the latest and current happening.
- For obtaining better marks in English Language section, learn antonyms, synonyms, read English novels, journals for enhancing the word power and also solve 3-4 passages a day.
- Eventually, stay calm and confident.
At last, candidates are supposed to study the article wholly for fetching information about LUMAT MBA 2019 syllabus, exam pattern, preparation tips etc. For further information related to the same, candidates can drop the query in the comment section given below and wait for the satisfactory response from our team of experts.