LUMAT MBA 2019 Exam Pattern– The management of Lucknow University conducts Lucknow University Management Aptitude Test (LUMAT) for providing admission to the candidates aspiring to flourish their career in nine courses of MBA. LUMAT MBA 2019 will be organized is expected to be organized in the month of May 2019. Thus, the candidates need to go through the LUMAT MBA 2019 Exam Pattern and the syllabus for preparing the examination. LUMAT MBA 2019 is a state level university examination for providing admission in DBA or Department of Business Administration and IMS (Institute of Management Science). The LUMAT MBA 2019 Examination will be organized offline i.e. the examination will be based on a paper answer sheet where the candidates need to select the answers with a pen. The candidates who are interested in pursuing the MBA from Lucknow University can apply for the examination. Before applying for the examination, the candidates must know the important facts of the examination such as LUMAT MBA 2019 Exam Pattern, syllabus and many more. This article will provide information related to the LUMAT MBA Exam.
Highlights of LUMAT MBA 2019
- The name of the examination is Lucknow University Management Aptitude Test.
- The examination is commonly known as LUMAT.
- The level of examination will be state-level university examination.
- The conducting body of the examination is Lucknow University.
- LUMAT make reference to MBA entrance test where the candidates will be getting a chance to do MBA course from Lucknow University.
LUMAT MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the LUMAT Exam 2019 is created in an approach to evaluate the skills of the candidates. To check the aptitude of the candidates, there will be some tricky questions in the LUMAT MBA 2019 examination. The candidates are highly advised to go through the LUMAT MBA 2019 Exam Pattern and the subjects included in the syllabus before preparing for the examination. For the convenience of the candidates, the exam pattern is provided below.
- The examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- The exam is expected to be organized in the month of May 2019.
- The candidates will have to answer the question paper with pen where the answer sheet will be provided.
- Candidates will be awarded three marks for every right response.
- One mark will be deducted as negative marking from the candidates.
- The LUMAT MBA examination will be conducted in four sections which are General Awareness, Aptitude and Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Communication Ability.
LUMAT MBA 2019 Exam Centres
The examination of LUMAT MBA 2019 is proposed to be organized at Lucknow and three other centres outside Lucknow, which are Ranchi, Bhopal, and Gorakhpur. The examination will be held to these other test centres only if sufficient candidates select for them or else the examination will be conducted in Lucknow only.
LUMAT MBA 2019 Exam Pattern: Preparation Tips
The candidates can prepare for the LUMAT MBA 2019 by following some tips mentioned here. Below are some of the instructions that can help the candidates in preparing and obtain a good score in the examination. As the exam will be organized in the month of May 2019, the candidates have sufficient time to understand the LUMAT MBA 2019 Exam Pattern and can make some strategies for preparation.
First 3 months: The candidates need to concentrate on the vital subjects of the syllabus to know the subject details. The candidates need to examine the weightage of the subjects of the syllabus and should begin to prepare for the examination on that basis.
Next 3 months: The candidates can now enhance the concentration on the other chapters. The candidates are advised to start to begin solving the question papers once in a week of the previous two years.
Next 3 months: The candidates will be attaining the knowledge of the entire syllabus by that time frame. So, the candidates need to keep exercising their entire syllabus in a repeated mode for enhancing their logical awareness and memory. The candidates are advised to note the problems or doubts. Revision should be consistent as it will increase the efficiency level of the candidate.
Last 3 months: The candidates are advised to invest the remaining time in giving mock tests and solving question papers as this will lead the candidate in managing the time and accuracy.
All the best for LUMAT 2019!