LUMAT MBA 2019 Counselling- LUMAT i.e. Lucknow University Management Aptitude Test is the name of the State Level Aptitude Test that is conducted by the Management of the Lucknow University. Candidates who will pass the LUMAT MBA 2019 entrance exam will be provided admission to Institutes and Colleges affiliated to the Lucknow University. LUMAT MBA 2019 will be conducted to select candidates for admission to Nine Management courses offered by the Lucknow University. MBA, MBA (International Business), MBA (Self Finance), MBA (Finance & Control), MBA (Marketing), MBA (Human Resource Management & Industrial Relations), and MBA (Master of Travel and Tourism Administration) are the MBA courses which can be studied by the candidates after passing the LUMAT MBA 2019 entrance exam. The LUMAT MBA 2019 is scheduled to be administered in the month of May 2019. The LUMAT MBA 2019 entrance exam will also provide admission to the Department of Business Administration (DBA) and the Institutes of Management Studies (IMS). This article will give the candidates all the information that they will require to know about the LUMAT MBA 2019 Counselling.
LUMAT MBA 2019 Counselling: Key Info
The LUMAT MBA 2019 counselling will be the last step of the admission procedure of the LUMAT MBA 2019. It will be held after the declaration of the results and the publishing of the Merit List. The LUMAT MBA 2019 Counselling is scheduled to be held sometime in the in 1st week of July 2019. The counselling for the LUMAT MBA 2019 will be completed by the 2nd week of July 2019. All the candidates will be called for the counselling of the LUMAT MBA 2019 by sending them the counselling call letters.
The following steps must be followed by the candidates for downloading the counselling call letter for the LUMAT MBA 2019 Counselling:
- Go to the official website of the Lucknow University. Click on the Sign in button.
- The candidates will then require entering their login credentials and then click on the “Login” button, in order to log in to their account in the official website of the Lucknow University.
- Once the candidates will log in to their account they will be able to access their call letter, if it will be sent to them.
- All the candidates are required to take the printout of the Call Letter for the Counselling.
LUMAT MBA Counselling 2019 will be held in 3 rounds. All the qualified candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of their rank in the Merit list of the LUMAT MBA 2019. Therefore, all the candidates who will get good ranks in the merit list will be called for the counselling before the candidates who will be ranked at the bottom. During the Counselling all the original documents will be checked for authenticity. If any document of the candidates will be found invalid then the candidates will not be given admission. All the candidates will then have to sit for the personal interview.
LUMAT MBA 2019 Counselling Procedure
The following procedure is used by the Lucknow University for conducting the LUMAT MBA 2019 counselling:
- All the candidates who will pass the LUMAT MBA 2019 with good marks will be called for the counselling. All the short-listed candidates will be invited for the Counselling by sending them the counselling call letter before the date of the Counselling.
- All the candidates will have to report the counselling venue on the date and time mentioned in the call letter of the Counselling.
- All the candidates are the required to carry all the required documents for verification. The conducting body of the LUMAT MBA 2019 will check all the documents for authenticity. If any important document of the candidate will be found invalid or fake then the candidate will not be provided admission to any of the management course that will be offered by the conducting body on the basis of the LUMAT MBA 2019 Entrance exam. All the candidates whose documents will be found correct will be shortlisted for the next round.
- Next the candidates will have to sit for the Personal Interview round of the LUMAT MBA 2019 Counselling. During the counselling, the candidates will be asked certain personal, education-related and general knowledge questions about themselves in order to assess the intelligence, verbal skills and the behavior of the candidates.
- At the end of the personal Interview all the short-listed candidates will be granted admission into the management course opted by them, in the college or institute of the Lucknow University where they would like to get admission. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of their rank in the merit list and their performance in the Personal Interview round.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following original documents are required to be carried to the counseling center-
- LUMET admit card 2018
- LUMET 2018 rank card.
- Class 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate
- Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport as the Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph- 4 Copies
- Candidate’s Caste/Category Certificate
- CAT scorecard, for the candidates who passed the CAT entrance exam
This is all about the counseling of LUMAT MBA 2019. Post your further queries in the comment section below.