LUMAT MBA 2019 Application Form- Lucknow University Management Aptitude Test is an entrance test conducted by Lucknow University once in every year to provide admission to the candidates who are going to pursue management courses at Lucknow University. The candidates who are going to apply for LUMAT MBA 2019 exam should check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The application form will be released on the official website of Lucknow University. The online starting date of LUMAT MBA application form will be on the 1st week of March 2019 and candidates are required to submit the complete fill-up application form by the 2nd week of May 2019. The LUMAT MBA 2019 entrance exam will be conducted in the 1st week of June 2019. Candidates can check the information about the LUMAT MBA 2019 Application Form in this article.
Important Dates of LUMAT MBA 2019 Application Form
These are the important dates of application form for LUMAT MBA 2019 exam and candidates can prepare according to the dates given in the table, which are tentative:
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||1st week of March 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||4th week of May 2019|
Steps for Filling up LUMAT MBA 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available on the official website of Lucknow University. The candidates can follow the steps below for filling up the LUMAT MBA 2019 Application Form:
The candidates are required to fill up the application form online and the process of submitting the application form will be done in offline mode.
- The candidates need to register themselves first before filling up the application form.
- Once the registration process is completed candidates will be getting the registration number and password.
- The candidates are required to log in to the website portal and search for application form of LUMAT MBA 2019.
- Enter the User Id and password generated at the time of registration process.
- After that when the application form flash on the screen enters the details required by the application form that is given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Adhaar Number
The candidates are required enter the details of Academic Qualification given below
- The candidates have to mention what courses they have studied in 10+2 qualifying exam.
- The candidates have to mention whether they studied BBA course or some other related management courses.
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Year of Passing
- Name of the school and University from which candidates passed out.
- Marks obtained in 10+2 exam
- Marks obtained in BBA qualifying exam.
- The candidates need to check the application form once before submitting it.
- Once the application fee is submitted candidates should pay the application fee.
- After that candidates should download and take out the hard copy of the LUMAT MBA application form 2019 and keep it safe future reference.
Documents Required to be Uploaded with LUMAT MBA 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to upload the documents that are required after the completion of the application form
|Documents to be Uploaded||Size Requirement|
|Photograph||The candidates are required to upload the photograph with image and dimension of 3.5 X 4.5 cm.
The image should be of 150KB
The photograph should be in the JPEG format
|Signature||The candidates should upload their scanned signature done on white paper with the black or blue pen with the size of 20-50KB
The signature required to be uploaded should be in JPEG format.
|Documents required to be uploaded||The important documents required are 10+2 mark sheet, BBA mark sheet, date of birth, age proof certificate, caste certificate etc|
Application Fee of LUMAT MBA 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to pay the application form through online mode. The payment can be done through net banking, debit or credit card. The application fee for General and Other Backward Class candidates will be Rs 1000 and for the candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule, Tribe will be Rs 500.
The candidates can stay tuned to us to know more information about LUMAT MBA 2019 Application Form.