KSOM 2019 Counselling will be performed by the apex body after the result declaration which is expected to be announced in the 1st week of February 2019. KSOM is the abbreviated form of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training School of Management. The short form can also be treated as KIITSOM. For BBA course KSOM conducts UGAT exam and while for MBA course, the exam will be KIITEE-MGMT. The exams are conducted by the sole authority of this institute. For both the management course, the mode of application form will be both in online mode and the offline mode for ease of the student. The exam for an undergraduate program may happen somewhere in the mid of May 2019 while that for master degree program it will be in January 2019. This article deals with the KSOM 2019 Counselling with a purpose to provide all the details and information related to counseling. This will really benefit the candidates in order to gather facts about KSOM 2019 Counselling. The dates available are tentative. The students are required to visit the official website of KIIT or stay tuned to us.
Essential Facts about KSOM 2019 Counselling
Following are some credentials about KSOM 2019 Counselling which students must follow in order to be prepared.
- The KIIT will conduct KSOM 2019 Counselling after the result gets declared.
- The counseling may take place nearly in the 1st week of February 2019.
- The KSOM 2019 Counselling schedule will be published on the official website of this institute.
- The candidates have to carry all the necessary documents for the counseling session.
- If the candidate cannot make it to the counseling session, then his or her parents can also attend. Provided his or her parents have to carry those documents. In such cases, the admission will be purely provisional.
- Seat allocation to a candidate will be offered based on the merit and the exam performance by the candidate.
- Seat allotment letter will be offered only after the biometric verification of candidate.
- The aspirant’s documents will be verified at the time of counselling only.
- If the candidate fails to provide original documents, will be disqualified for admission in KIIT.
- Only those candidates will be invited for the counselling session whose exam score will be higher than the cut off marks.
- The counselling will be done in the offline mode.
- The counselling session will take place at the center:
Campus – VI, Convention Centre,
Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology(KIIT),
Deemed To Be University, Bhubaneswar – 24
Procedure of KSOM 2019 Counselling
The counselling consists of following steps:
- Filling of Choices- After the result gets declared, candidates are called for counselling session, based on their ranks. Candidates have to make it to the counselling session. The aspirants with higher ranks will be given preference for seat allotment. The candidates have to fill their choices of course
- Verification of Documents- The candidates have to present their all the documents for a verification process. If a candidate fails to present, then he or she will not be allowed for admission.
- Seat Allotment- After the candidate verifies their documents, they will be allotted the seats by the conducting body of the institute. The aspirants will get seats based on their ranks, availability of seats and filled choices of the applicant.
- Payment Stage- The aspirants need to deposit counselling fee for admission to the chosen college. The candidates can deposit their fees via demand draft. By paying the counselling fee, the candidates confirm their seats.
After going through the above article, if you have any query then kindly leave a comment below.