KSOM 2019 Application Form- KSOM or KIIT School of Management is the authority to conduct KIITEE Management entrance test 2019 in the last week of January 2019 and the candidates who will qualify this exam will get the admission to the post graduate management programmes. The mode of the exam will be online and the applicants need to apply for KSOM 2019 on the official website of KSOM. The scores of MAT, XAT, GMAT, CAT, CMAT, and ATMA will be accepted by the authority when the final result will be out. The candidates will have to submit the application form before the end of the third week of January 2019. The applicants need to deposit the KSOM 2019 Application Form fee which will be Rs 1250. Note that the application form and application fee can be submitted through both offline and online modes. For offline fee payment, the candidates can choose either the demand draft mode or the cash one whereas, in case of online payment, they need to select from the channels like net banking or debit card or credit card. The time duration of the KIITEE management entrance test 2019 will be 2.5 hours. The authority will release the KSOM result 2019 in the first week of February 2019. The applicants should be careful about filling the KSOM 2019 Application Form as the mandatory details need to be filled accurately without any error whether it is the online mode or offline mode.
This article discusses KSOM 2019 Application Form process in detail, related events, and dates, instructions to fill the form and necessary documents required at the time of filling the form.
KSOM exam 2019: Overview
|Exam name||KIITEE Management entrance exam 2019|
|Conducting body||KIIT School of Management|
|Commonly called as||KSOM|
|Time duration of exam||2.5 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Type|
Important Dates related to KSOM 2019
Before filling the KSOM 2019 Application Form, the candidates need to be well aware of the important events and dates related to the entrance exam to avoid any kind of inconvenience. The below-given table contains the application form submission date, date of the KSOM exam 2019, admit card release date and the date of result.
KSOM Important Dates 2019 (Table)
|KSOM 2019 Application Form submission last date||Third week of January 2019|
|KSOM admit card 2019 availability||End of third week of January 2019|
|KSOM entrance exam 2019||Last week of January 2019|
|Declaration of result for KSOM 2019||First week of February 2019|
KSOM 2019 Application Form
KSOM 2019 Application Form will consist of two modes, one will be online and the other will be offline. The applicants can choose any of the modes but will have to fill the form completely without any error or discrepancy and submit the same before the third week of January 2019. Let’s discourse about the online and offline modes of KSOM 2019 Application Form:
The applicants who are filling the KSOM 2019 Application Form through online mode need to visit the web portal of the university and create the registration there. They then need to visit the link for KSOM 2019 Application Form and fill the form perfectly. The necessary documents as mentioned below need to be attached online with the application form as per the specifications mentioned in it. The fee payment can be made via internet banking or credit card or debit card or bank account transfer as prescribed by KSOM.
Those who are interested in picking up the offline mode of filling the KSOM 2019 Application Form need to get the Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 1250/- in favor of KIIT School of Management and this should be payable at Bhubaneswar. The applicants then attach the DD to the completely filled and signed form and send it to the below-mentioned address:
KIIT School of Management,
Campus – 7,
The applicants should always remember that they will have to write their name and address on the back side of the Demand Draft. The candidates are advised to keep the hard copies of the application form and the DD for future use.
How to fill the KSOM 2019 Application Form
- The candidates need to go to the website of KSOM and get the form there. In case of offline form, they can get the same from the office of KSOM. The applicants are suggested to correctly fill the details in the KSOM 2019 Application Form without leaving any scope of error, be it online form or offline form.
- The applicants need to mention the information correctly in the form and also need to verify whether all the mandatory fields are filled or not as the authority will immediately reject the incomplete form.
- The details like name of the applicant, date of birth, name of the parents etc need to match with the information present in the certificate of class X.
- In case of offline form, the applicants will have to leave a space between two parts of the name
- The options that the applicants fill cannot be altered after the submission of the application form, whether online or offline.
- The photocopy of the completely filled KSOM 2019 Application Form should be retained by the candidates for any kind of further use.
- The signatures need to be perfectly made on the spaces provided for them.
- IN case of offline form, the candidates will have to paste 2 latest photographs that need to be passport size on the given space.
Documents required for KSOM 2019 Application Form
- SSC Mark sheet and Certificate
- HSC Mark sheet and Certificate
- Certificate & Mark sheet of Graduation
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Scorecard of GMAT, KIITEE MGT, MAT, CMAT, XAT or CAT (in case of MBA admission)
- Caste certificate, if required
- Certificate of Physically handicapped, if required.
This is all about the KSOM 2019 Application Form details and process. If you have any issue regarding this, kindly connect with us.