KSOM 2019 Admit Card- KIIT School of Management or KSOM is the main authority that is accountable for issuing KSOM 2019 Admit Card in the third week of January 2019. Note that only the applicants who have filled the KSOM application form 2019 will be able to get the admit card online through the official website of KSOM. The application form and the fee amount should be submitted before the third week of January 2019 else the candidates cannot appear for KIIT entrance exam 2019. The admit card can be easily downloaded through the web portal of the university. The applicants need to visit the website and then enter the login credentials to go to the page where there will be the admit card link. They need to click on the same and download it. The website for KSOM is www.ksom.ac.in and the applicants need to make the note of it as they can also verify other details like application form status, result of the entrance test, important events and dates and much more. The candidates will get the MBA admission on the basis of the score in KIIT entrance test and the rank in the merit list. In case the details in the admit card are not up to the mark which means there is some discrepancy in it, the candidates need to urgently get in contact with the officials at KSOM and they will rectify the error with immediate effect.
This article is all about the KSOM 2019 Admit Card, some important information about the admit card, the reasons why it is an important document for the exam, details mentioned in the admit card and much more.
Important Dates about KSOM 2019 Admit Card
The applicants who are willing to apply for KIIT management entrance exam 2019 will have to go through the events calendar of the same. This will give them a fair idea of the schedule for various related events.
|Last date to apply for KSOM 2019||Third week of January 2019|
|Issuance of KSOM 2019 Admit Card||End of third week of January 2019|
|KSOM exam 2019||Last week of January 2019|
|Announcement of KSOM result 2019||First week of February 2019|
How to Access the KSOM 2019 Admit Card
To get the online access of the admit card, the candidates need to go to the official website of the KIIT management university and then enter the login details to get into the home page. In this page, there will be the link for KSOM 2019 Admit Card that the candidates need to click.
Once they tap the link, the details like date of birth and the index number need to be entered in the given fields. The applicants will have to visit the official portal of KSOM to download the admit card. Once the information is submitted, the system will display the admit card on the screen. First, the applicants will have to check whether the details in the admit card like name, roll number, parents; name, exam centre, exam timing etc are clearly visible and correct or not. In case of any discrepancy, they need to approach to the authority.
The applicants are suggested to take the printout of the admit card and keep it safe with them. The applicants are not allowed to make any changes in the card on their own else it will be called mutilated. If the applicant will not able to fins the KSOM 2019 Admit Card online, he or she will have to report the same to the concerned authority and get it fixed.
Why KSOM Admit Card is an important document?
The candidates need to carry the KSOM 2019 Admit Card on the day of KIIT entrance exam else the entry will be restricted. This hall ticket or admit card is the mandatory documents to appear in the exam and no applicants can sit in the examination hall without showing this to the invigilator. The reasons why is it considered as an important document are given below:
- It acts as the proof that depicts the name, address, roll number, photograph and other information of the candidates that is mandatory for the authority to ascertain before allowing them to give the paper.
- As this important document will be issued to only those applicants who have submitted the form and the fee amount to the authority, it is an evidence for the same.
The details on the admit card should be correct and match the information that will be provided by the applicants in the application form. In case of any mismatch or error, the candidates reserve the right to report the same to the KIIT University and the officials will resolve the issue before the day of the exam.
Instructions mentioned in the KSOM 2019 Admit Card
The below-mentioned instructions will be written in the KSOM 2019 Admit Card and the applicants will have to follow the same:
- The candidates need to carry the KSOM 2019 Admit Card with them in the examination hall. Any applicant who is found without this document will be restricted to appear in the KIIT entrance exam 2019.
- The exam will be conducted in the online mode and the applicants will have to finish the paper of 150 questions within 2.5 hours.
- Any applicant who is found guilty in cheating or other unethical acts inside the examination hall will not be given permission to continue the paper.
- The signature on the admit card will be done by the applicants in front of the invigilator only and also ensure that your admit card will carry the sign of the invigilator also.
- The electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators etc will not be allowed inside the examination hall. The candidates can make use of the virtual calculator that is there in the system.
These are the mandatory guidelines that all the aspirants will have to follow if they are willing to appear in KIIT management entrance exam 2019.