KMAT Kerala 2019 Sample Papers –Candidates willing to appear in the entrance test of KMAT Kerala 2019 must download the sample papers and practice it on a regular basis post strategizing the study plan for the ideal preparation. Candidates on solving the sample papers of the previous years can fetch the in-depth information about the test paper of KMAT Kerala including the question-type, difficulty level, marking scheme etc. Also, the candidates will be able to analyze their weakest portion by solving the sample papers, and further, can enhance their weakest portion by practicing more. However, candidates while solving the sample papers must pick the topic which seem tough for them and besides this, also solve question papers of the previous years. Therefore, to practice accordingly for the upcoming examination must download the sample papers from the links given in the below-mentioned table for the benefits of the candidates and read the whole article carefully.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Sample Paper Know Benefits of solving
The aspirants willing to appear for the entrance exam this year must solve the sample papers to score good marks. As solving the sample papers have numerous benefits which are given below
- The candidates must solve the KMAT Sample Papers once you have completed the syllabus in order to analyze your preparation level.
- However solving the sample papers, the candidates will understand the difficulty level of the exam.
- Also, the candidates will get an idea of the KMAT 2019 exam pattern, type of the question asked and distribution of the marks.
- The candidates will be able to know which topics to be focused on first. Also, the candidates will be able to attempt the easy question first then move to the harder question.
- A regular revision will help you to cover the entire syllabus.
- The candidates must develop strong fundamental and basic concepts.
- The candidates can even identify their weak areas and can take steps to improve it.
- Regular solving the KMAT sample papers will boost your confidence level and you will be able to solve the question in less time during the exam.
- Therefore, solving the sample papers regularly will give the clarity of speed, accuracy, strength, and weakness.
- Moreover, the candidates will be able to enhance their question solving skills and manage the time during the examination.
Download the KMAT Kerala 2019 Sample Paper Here
|KMAT sample paper -1||Download Here|
|KMAT sample paper -2||Download Here|
|KMAT sample paper -3||Download Here|
|KMAT sample paper -4||Download Here|
Highlights of Exam Pattern – KMAT Kerala 2019 Sample Paper
For the ease of the candidate, the exam pattern is given below. The exam pattern is of the previous year and is more or less the same. Hence, it is expected to be the same for the upcoming session. If there are any changes made the then the tables given below will be updated immediately. Let’s see the details of exam pattern
- Mode of Exam: KMAT Kerala 2019 will be conducted offline that is pen paper based.
- Number of sections: The test paper consists of four sections which are Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Reading Comprehension, Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario
- Time Duration: The time allotted to complete the exam is 3 hours.
- Question Type: The test paper consist of multiple choice questions.
- Total Number of Questions: The test paper will consist of 180 questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks are given whereas one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Medium of Exam – The medium of the test paper will be English
KMAT Kerala 2019 Section – Wise Pattern
|Section Name||Number of question|
|English Language and Reading Comprehension||50|
|General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario||40|
|Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning||40|
KMAT Kerala 2019 Sample Paper – Preparation Tips
To crack the KMAT Kerala 2019 entrance exam the candidates must solve the sample papers regularly. In the above section we have seen the benefits of solving the sample papers and to score good marks some methods and techniques to prepare well is given below.
- The candidates must know the syllabus thoroughly.
- Also, the candidates must prepare the time table and study plan and follow it accordingly.
- Refer best book and study material for preparation.
- It very important for the candidate to revise regularly and most importantly do not start any new topic at the last minute.
- Practice shortcuts and learn formulas so that you can solve tricky questions.
- Moreover, try to identify your weak areas and improve it.
- Take as many as the mock test as you can so that you can manage your time well during the exam. Also, you can understand your level of preparation.
- The candidates must focus on developing strong basic and fundamental concepts.
- Lastly, the candidates must stay focus and calm.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Sample Paper – Syllabus
The syllabus is given below:
- Syllabus for English and Comprehensive Reading: This section includes the following topics such as Para completion, Para Jumble, Sentence Correction, Word usage, Fill in the blanks, Fact Inference Judgment, Grammar, Vocabulary, Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
- Syllabus for Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning: Tables, Bar Graph, Combination of Graphs, Data Sufficiency, Line Graph, Pie Chart, Venn diagram, Coding-Decoding, Puzzles, Blood Relations.
- Syllabus for Quantitative Analysis: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Calculus, Trigonometry.
- Syllabus for General Knowledge: Politics, Social Developments, Current Affairs of National and International Economy, Personalities in News, Sports news, Economics, Business, Sports, Trade Awareness, Culture