KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Centre – KMAT is also known as Kerala Management Aptitude Test conducted by Anna University, Chennai every year to offer admission in MBA and other PG programs in management. It is a state level exam where the candidates can enjoy the management course and nurture their career. The aspirants willing to appear for this exam might be curious to know the names of the exam centres. Hence by, we have furnished the list of exam centre in this article below. The aspirants willing to take up KMAT exam are given the option to choose the test cities according to their preference at the time of filling the KMAT Kerala 2019 application form. Hence, the candidates must ensure that they pick the test centre which is close to their residence so that it will be easier for them to reach the exam centre on the exam day. However, the candidates will be allotted the same exam centre given as their first priority during the registration process. In case, if there is no seat available in that centre the authority has the right to allot another test centre. Therefore the details of the examination centre such as name of the centre, as well as the address of the test centre, will be mentioned in the Admit card and the candidates are advised to keep the admit card safely. Also, they must carry the admit card on the exam day. To get more information of the KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Centres the candidates must read this article.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Centres
The candidates will have to wait for the actual lists to be released till then the candidates can refer to the table given below which consists the list of exam centres where KMAT exam will be held. The list given below is of previous year and it is expected that the name might remain the same for the upcoming year. If there are any changes are made then the list will be updated immediately. Let’s have a look at the KMAT Kerala 2019 test centres.
|KMAT Kerala Exam Centres ( tentative)|
KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Centres – Documents to be carried during the examination day
It is very important for the candidates to keep in mind to carry the below-given documents while going to the exam centres. Without this, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Let’s have a look at the below-given details:
- KMAT 2019 Admit card which is the most important document, without this the candidate will not be allowed to enter the hall.
- Along with the admit card the candidates must also carry any one of the valid ID proof that is Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, and Passport.
Important guidelines related to KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam centre
The aspirants must keep in mind the given below points on the exam day
- The candidates must reach the exam centre at least 45minutes before the start of the examination.
- Those reaching the exam centre late will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The complete details of the exam centre and address will be mentioned in the Admit card. Hence, the candidates must locate the exam centre in advance to avoid the last minute rush.
- Read the instructions carefully given in the test paper before writing the exam.
- The candidates must avoid carrying the electronic devices in the examination hall such as cell phone, calculator, pager, or IPad etc to the examination hall. In case you take all these things to the hall it will be your responsibility to take care of your things.
- If any candidate found doing any violation of the rules then the candidates will be disqualified.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry the bags or luggage in the exam centre. In case you carry then you will have to keep your bag outside the exam hall.
About KMAT Kerala
KMAT is also known as Kerala Management Aptitude Test conducted by Kerala University, is a state level entrance exam conducted for those aspirants who are willing to pursue MBA program from the top colleges of the state. KMAT exam held is offline that is pen- paper based. The test paper consists of objective type multiple choice questions wherein the candidates are supposed to answer 180 questions in three hours. There is no sectional time limit, the candidates can solve any section first of their own choice. Therefore, the question paper is divided into four sections such as English Language, Reading and Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning, and General Knowledge and Business Scenario. The candidates must note that the medium of the exam is only English whereas the marking schemes are as follows four marks are given to each correct answer and no negative marks are deducted for wrong answers or unattempted questions. The KMAT result will be declared after one or two weeks of the KMAT exam.
To solve your queries related to KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Centres, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.