KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria – The candidates yearning to appear in the KMAT Kerala exam in the year 2019 for pursuing postgraduate management program in the state of Kerala must go through this article as the aspirants can fetch the detail information about the eligibility criteria which is required to check before filling up the application form that has been released on 2nd November 2018 and will continue until 31st January 2019 in online mode merely. Candidates before proceeding for registration process must ensure that they fulfill the requirements prescribed by the conducting body i.e. University of Kerala. Further, if any candidate, fill the form without meeting the criteria, his/her form will get rejected by the officials. Hence, to avoid these kinds of issues and for not committing any mistake, candidates read the information provided herein meticulously.
Details of KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements will be set by the University of Kerala for the candidates to meet such conditions without which they won’t be able to appear for this exam. Hence, before applying for KMAT 2019, they must know whether they are meeting the criteria as mentioned by the authority or not. According to the University of Kerala, if the candidates wish to appear for KMAT Kerala 2019 exam, they need to first meet our eligibility criteria. Thus, every single applicant will have to read about the KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria and verify the requirements. Below mentioned is the detail of the KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria that the candidates should be aware of:
- Nationality: The candidate must be the citizen of India and the resident of Kerala state.
- Qualification: The candidate needs to possess at least 50% marks in the Graduation or qualifying exam. For the candidates who fall under the SC or ST or other categories of reservation, the authority will give the 10% relaxation.
- The candidates need to carry the degree of Graduation from some reputed college or university of Kerala or any other state.
- The students who are appearing in the final year exam of their Graduation course are also allowed to apply for this KMAT 2019 exam.
Importance of Knowing KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who wish to appear for this KMAT offline exam need to first understand the importance of the same and go through the same. After that, they need to proceed for filling up the application form and depositing the application fee. The significance of KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria cannot be ignored as this is quite important for the students to know before making online registration. The below-mentioned points will give you the reason why the candidates should know about this:
- The applicants will be able to know about the qualification criteria to appear in KMAT Kerala exam.
- The candidates will get to know about the age limitations to apply for KMAT exam. If their age is more than that mentioned in the eligibility norms, they can not apply for the exam.
- The nationality criteria should also be fulfilled by the applicants.
- It will give them the idea of the minimum marks they need to have in the qualifying exam.
In case, the applicants fill the form and submit it online along with the application fee without reading the KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria and later on, they come to know that their marks are not as per the eligibility requirements. The authority will reject the application but the refund of the application fee amount will not be done as per the norms. Thus, it is recommended to read the KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria carefully and then apply for this exam.
All the applicants who meet the eligibility requirements will be given the admission to the MBA programmes on the grounds of the score in KMAT Kerala exam and their rank in the merit list. Not only this, the performance in the rounds of GD or Group Discussion and PI or Personal Interview will be considered for the final admission process.
KMAT Kerala 2019 exam will be organized across 10 districts of Kerala state to give the candidates the opportunity to take admission to various management courses from the recognized universities or management institutes in the state.