KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card – The admit card of KMAT Kerala 2019 has been released on 4th February 2019 by the conducting body i.e. Kerala University in online mode as no any candidate will be sent the admit card via post or courier. Therefore, to download the admit card for Kerala KMAT 2019, candidates have to visit the website of Kerala University wherein they have to enter the application number and password. However, candidates after downloading the admit card must download must check if all the information mentioned on it are correct or not. If not, get it corrected before the commencement of the exam by consulting the conducting body. Moreover, do not forget to carry the admit card along with any of the document from passport, driving license, voter ID, as an identity proof. Hence, candidates longing to appear in the entrance test of KMAT Kerala 2019 must download the admit card on a priority basis and also read the article and all the info provided here.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card Important Dates
The candidates after downloading the admit card or hall ticket for KMAT Kerala 2019 exam need to retain the same till the process of admission gets over as the authority may need it at any stage of the procedure. The candidates need to be aware of the important events related to admit card and their schedule so that they get the idea of the activities in advance and prepare themselves for the same. Let’s have a look at the table given below:
|KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card Related Events||Important Dates (Announced)|
|KMAT 2019 application form submission||31st January 2019|
|Issuance of KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card||4th February 2019 (Released)|
|KMAT Kerala Exam 2019||
17th February 2019
Latest: Download KMAT Kerala Admit Card: Check here
How To Download KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates can download the KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card through online mode. They will have to go through the below-given step by step process:
- Visit the website of the authority and click on the login tab there.
- Once the login page is displayed, the candidates will have to mention the Application Number and Password and then hit the login button.
- Once the applicants reach the link of the admit card, they need to check the details in it and download the same.
- The applicants will have to take out two to four copies of the admit card for further use.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card Details Mentioned
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card contains these below-given details:
- Name of the applicant
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Examination date and timings
- Address of the test center
- Some important Instructions for the applicants to follow
Important Documents to Carry at Examination Hall
The applicants need to bring the below-mentioned documents to the examination hall:
- The hard copy of the KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card.
- The photo identity proof in original like Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc.
Rectification of Errors in KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card
The candidates are suggested to first go through the details mentioned in the KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card before taking the print out of the same. Note that each and every information in the admit card should be correct and match the details filled by the candidates in the application form. In case, you find any error of spelling in name or other discrepancies, you need to report the issue to the officials of Kerala University that have issued the admit card. The authority will reserve the right to correct the error and provide the rectified copy of the admit card online.
Important Instructions on the Admit Card
The candidates need to follow certain instructions that will be mentioned in the admit card for KMAT Kerala exam 2019. Here is the list for the applicants:
- The candidates should carry the admit card along with other mentioned documents on the day of exam.
- The electronic devices like mobile phones, etc. will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The applicants are supposed to reach the test centre before time.
- The candidates need to complete the question paper within the allotted time only.
- No extra time will be given to any of the applicants at any circumstances.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card Significance
The candidates must be aware of why the admit card is so much important to carry at the time of examination. This is actually the hall ticket that confirms your entry in the examination hall. The details like name of the candidate, roll number, address of the test centre allotted by the authority, photograph of the candidate etc are some of the information that exhibits the identity of the candidate to appear for the exam. Moreover, this will also be the proof of your online application form and fee submission as then only you will be issued the card.
KMAT Kerala Test Centers 2019
This KMAT is the entrance exam which is conducted by the Kerala University. The following are the where KMAT Kerala 2019 centers will take place.
The applicants will surely get the clear idea of the admit card procedure, its issuance, rectification part, important dates and events, instructions to follow on the day of exam, the importance of admit card, details on the admit card and much more. In case of any doubt or query about KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card, never hesitate to connect with us.