Karnataka PGCET MBA Document Verification 2019 – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts Karnataka PGCET MBA entrance exam every year to offer admission in the various programs such as MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, and M. Arch in various colleges of Karnataka state. PGCET or Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam conducted across the state of Karnataka. Further, post declaration of the result, which is most probably announced in the month of August the list of the shortlisted candidates are also announced along with. The selected candidates are then called for counselling where they will be briefed about the counseling procedure but before that, the candidates have go for document verification which will be conducted before the counselling session begins. The document verification will be conducted in the various helpline centers and the name of the helpline centre is available in this article below for the reference of the candidates. To get more information on Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Document Verification along with the list of the helpline centres and documents to need to be carried on the verification day, option entry, seat allotment, and counselling procedure. The candidates must read the article below.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Document Verification 2019
The document verification will begin after the declaration of the PGCET result, the exam conducting authority will issue a notification for a schedule of document verification along with the venue, and the date which will be made available on the official website of KEA, even the list of the helpline centres too. After the announcement of the dates, the candidates must be present where they will be briefed about the entire counselling process. Therefore, let’s have a look at the list given below which consist of names of helpline centres where document verification will be conducted
Documents need to be carried for verification
Once the candidates have registered for counselling along with the fee then they will have to go for document verification and need to carry all the necessary documents that are required for verification which is mentioned below:
- Karnataka PGCET 2019 hall ticket
- Karnataka PGCET 2019 admit card
- Printed copy of Karnataka PGCET application form 2019
- Original copy of the fee payment challan
- 10th class mark sheet or equivalent examination marks
- 12th class mark sheet or equivalent examination marks
- Graduation degree certificate and mark sheet of all semester
- Two passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Candidates belonging to reservation category must bring caste certificate.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Document Verification 2019 – Option Entry
After the document verification is completed, the option entry process will begin. In option entry procedure the candidates have to select their choice of college or colleges and the courses they are willing to study which can be filled online. To complete the option entry process the candidates will have to follow the below given steps
- First, visit the official website and click link to do option entry
- Now login by using the PGCET number
- A window will appear where the candidates will have to the name of the college and the stream which they are willing to study.
- Once you have filled all the relevant details the candidates need to click on the “save & submit” button and take the print of out for your reference.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Document Verification 2019 – Seat Allotment Procedure
The seat allotment process will be conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) in online mode and the seat will be allotted based on the merit and the choices submitted by the candidate that is the name of the college submitted. Now, the seat will be allotted and the candidates will have to report at the allotted college, also the candidates have to download the challan from KEA website and have to pay the fee at the specified bank. Further, the candidates will have to download the admission order and report to the college on or before the last date mentioned in the admission order.
After the seat is allotted but still, the candidate is given options to confirm the seat which is as follows:
- If a candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted and the college he/she will not be allowed to appear for further rounds of counselling and the candidates will have to pay the fee and secure their seat.
- Suppose a candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted but is willing to appear for next round, in that case, the candidate will have to pay the fees by downloading the challan from the website to confirm the seat allotted in the first round and meantime the candidates can also attend the next round. If you get a better option in the second round then the seat which was allotted in the first round will get cancelled automatically.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Document Verification 2019 – Stages of Counselling Process
The counselling procedure consists of the following stages which are as follows:
- After the candidates have qualified the entrance exam, candidates need to register themselves in order to attend the counselling procedure.
- Document verification
- Schedule of document verification
- Option entry
- Detailed instructions and guidelines about of online seat allotment
- Allotment seat and process of seat allotment
- Remittance of fees, downloading of admission order, Admission or reporting to the college
- Lastly, reporting all the details of college joining KEA through online.
The candidates can solve their queries related to Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Document Verification, by leaving your comment in the below-given comment box.