Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Test Cities – The candidates willing to appear for Karnataka PGCET exam might be thinking about the test cities they will be allotted in by the exam conducting body. Therefore to clear their doubts, in this article, the detailed list of the test cities will be furnished. Hence, the candidates can view the list and select the names of the cities whichever is convenient for them to appear in the examination while filling the application form, therefore, the candidates must select the test cities carefully. However, the authority will allot the exam centre based on the candidate’s preferences, but in case, due to any reason the selected exam centre is not allotted then the authority has the right to allot some other centre. The details of the exam centres that is name and address will be mentioned in the Karnataka PGCET MBA admit card which can be downloaded from the official website. Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 is a state level entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority to offer admission in MBA program in Government and private institutes in Karnataka. This exam is held once in a year in several cities across the state for the aspiring applicants willing to study anywhere in Karnataka. To get the authentic details of the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Test Cities, the candidates must read this article.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Test Cities
Candidates can go through the below given list to get an idea about the test cities. Also, they can select the names according to their choice while filling the application form. Therefore, the candidates must note that the list provided below is of the previous year which is expected to be more or less the same for the upcoming session. Hence, the candidates will have to wait to know about the actual list which will be released by the authority. Now, let’s have look on the list of the test cities given below
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Test Cities – Documents need to carry in the exam day
The aspirants while going to the exam centre must make sure that they carry all the necessary documents along with them. The documents which they need to carry is given below
- Karnataka PGCET 2019 Admit card.
- Apart from Admit card, the candidates must carry one ID proof along with them. The candidates must carry any one of the ID proof that is driving license, College Identity Card, Passport, Aadhar card, PAN Card, or Voter ID.
- Also, the candidates must carry a blue or black ink ballpoint pen.
Important Guidelines to Remember Related to Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Test Cities
The candidates must keep in mind the following points on the exam day
- The candidates must reach the examination centre one hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Those candidates reaching late to the examination centre will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must check before leaving for the exam that they have carried all the required documents, in case if they miss out any important documents they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Also, the candidates must ensure that they do not carry any electronic gadgets such as calculator, phone, or watch to the examination hall.
- Do not carry any extra paper other than the required documents.
- Therefore the candidates must keep in mind that they will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before time or you say that you have to wait till the time is over even if you have completed the exam before.
About Karnataka PGCET MBA
Karnataka PGCET MBA is a state level entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) every year across the state of Karnataka to offer admission to eligible candidates in MBA programs in Government and private institutes. The exam is held in one session in offline mode that is pen –paper based for 100 marks with 150 minutes to complete the exam. The entrance exam comprises of 100 multiple choice questions for 100 marks. Each correct answer carries one marks and no negative marking for the wrong answer or unattempted questions. The exam is most likely to be held in the month of July whereas the result will be declared in the month of August which can be downloaded from the official website. After the declaration of the result, the list of the shortlisted candidates will be announced for counselling round and seat allotment.
You can solve your queries related to Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Test Cities by leaving your comment in the below given comment box.