Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Syllabus – The syllabus is the most important component which every candidate must know. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) prescribes the syllabus of Karnataka PGCET MBA. The candidates willing to pursue MBA course must start their preparation. However, the candidates must know about the Karnataka PGCET MBA syllabus and exam pattern first. This will be help them to strategize their study plan and also prepare the time table accordingly. In this article we are going to discuss about the PGCET MBA syllabus in details and the candidates are advised to go through it. This will help the candidates in preparing well and to understand the topics. The Karnataka PGCET syllabus is divided into four sections as Proficiency in English, General Knowledge, Reasoning and General Intelligence, and Quantitative Analysis. Hence, the candidates who are willing to crack the exam this year must follow the syllabus strictly. Also they must strategize their study plan daily, weekly, and monthly basis as per their convenience. Therefore the candidates must read this article in order to get detailed information on Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Syllabus and other information such as exam pattern and best books for preparation as well as preparation tips.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Syllabus Based on Exam Pattern
Before moving to further section to know details about the Karnataka PGCET MBA syllabus the candidate must have the knowledge of exam pattern which is similar to previous year. Therefore it is expected that the exam pattern for the upcoming session will remain the same. Let’s have a look on the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 exam pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted offline that is pen – paper based and will be held in one session.
- Duration of Exam: The time allotted to complete the exam is 150 minutes.
- Types of Question Asked: The test paper will consist of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Number of Question Asked: The exam paper will consists of 100 questions
- Number of Sections: The question paper will be divided into four sections that is Proficiency in English Language, Reasoning and General Intelligence, General Knowledge and Quantitative Analysis
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to each correct answer and no negative marking for wrong answers.
|S No.||Sections||Questions||Marks||Exam Format|
|Part 1||Section A- Proficiency in English Language||25||25 Marks||Paper-Pencil Mode|
|Section B- Test of General knowledge||25||25 Marks|
|Part 2||Section C- Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence||25||25 Marks|
|Section D- Quantitative Analysis||25||25 Marks|
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Syllabus about Syllabus
Now let’s look into the Karnataka PGCET MBA Syllabus
English Language: In section aims at checking the proficiency of candidates in English and their writing ability. Also, the candidate must develop strong concepts by reading magazines, and newspaper to improve the reading ability and vocabulary. Learn new words daily. The topics included in this section are
- Sentence Correction
- Pairs expressing relationships
- One word Substitution
- Idioms and phrases
- Famous Books in English Literature
General Knowledge: This is the scoring section and the candidates must be updated with the latest news happening around the globe. Also, the candidates must read magazine, newspaper, and business journals. Therefore the candidates must not miss out any questions from current affairs. The topics covered in this section are:
- Social Events
- Science and Technology
- Political Events
- Personalities and Achievements
- Indian Business Environment
- Historical Events
- Global Environment
- Current Affairs
- Cultural Events
Reasoning and General Intelligence: This section need lots of practice as it is the key to score good marks. Work out at least one puzzle every day to develop problem solving ability. The topics are as given below:
- Verbal Ability
- Related Aspects
- Analytical Ability
Quantitative Analysis: In this section, candidate’s basic concept should be strong and clear about formulas. Regular practice is required and the candidates must solve questions of class 10th and 12th Math for that refer class 10th and 12th Mathematics book.
- Ratio & Proportion
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation – Graphs, Charts, Tables
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Syllabus – Preparation Tips
The candidates willing to crack Karnataka PGCET MBA exam must prepare study plan as well as time table and follow accordingly. Hence, few methods and techniques are given below.
- First and the most important go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Prepare time table and follow accordingly.
- Do regular revision to cover the entire syllabus and do not start any new topic just before the exam.
- Develop strong basic and fundamental concepts
- Solve mock test paper regularly so that time management will be easier as it will be helpful during the examination.
- Try to identify the weak areas and take steps to improve it.
- Stay calm and focused during the examination.
List of Books to Prepare for Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019
The candidates might be thinking which books are best therefore to clear their confusion below given are the few names of the books.
- Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Entrance Test by Chandresh Agrawal
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- MBA Entrance Exam for Karnataka VTU PGCET by Vasantha Book House
- How to prepare for Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma.
- Complete guide for MBA by Disha Publication
- Word power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
Solve your queries related to Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Syllabus by leaving your comment in the below-given comment box.