Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Sample Papers – The candidates willing to appear for the Karnataka PGCET exam must start to prepare in order to crack the exam and score good marks. Before the candidates start preparation, they must be familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus. Hence, the candidates must know that the key source for preparation is to solve the sample papers regularly. As the sample paper is the complete compilation of the test paper such as the types of question asked in the examination as well as the difficulty level of the exam. Also, by solving the sample paper the candidates will be able to manage the time during the examination. Therefore, solving the sample paper has ample of benefits and for the ease of the candidates, a link is provided in this article to download the sample papers. Moreover, toppers also suggest solving the sample papers. To crack Karnataka PGCET exam the candidates must strategize their study plan. KEA that is Karnataka Examination Authority conducts Karnataka PGCET exam every year across the state of Karnataka to offer admission to the aspirants willing pursue MBA courses. Henceforth, the candidates must read this read in order to get more information on Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Sample Papers such as benefits and preparation tips.
Benefits of Solving the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Sample Papers Before the Exam
The candidates who are willing to appear for Karnataka PGCET exam must start their preparation and the key source to get good marks is solving the sample papers; also it is the gate way to crack the exam. Solving the sample paper has ample of benefits and now let’s discuss how solving the sample will be beneficial for the candidates.
- The candidates must solve the sample paper once they have completed the syllabus.
- Solving the sample paper will help the candidates to analyze their preparation level and based on it they strategize their study plan also.
- However, the candidates will get an idea about the exam pattern, type of questions asked, distribution of marks, and difficulty level of the exam.
- Moreover, solving the sample papers will help in the comprehensive revision of the syllabus.
- Therefore, the candidates must focus to develop strong fundamental and basic concepts.
- Further, the candidates can also identify their weak areas and rectify it by taking steps to solve it.
- Regularly solving the sample papers will boost your confidence level as well as the candidates will learn to solve the questions in less time.
- Further, it will help in time management during the examination as well as enhance the question solving skills.
- Regularly solving the sample paper will give the clarity of the speed, accuracy, strength, and weakness.
- Moreover, the candidates can identify easy question easily and then move to the harder question.
Download Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Sample Papers Here
Candidates can download the sample paper from the link given below and start their preparation
|Karnataka PGCET MBA Sample Papers||Download Here|
|Karnataka PGCET MBA Sample Papers – 2016||Download Here|
|Karnataka PGCET MBA Sample Papers -2015||Download Here|
|Karnataka PGCET MBA Sample Papers – 2014||Download Here|
|Karnataka PGCET MBA Sample Papers – 2010||Download Here|
Highlights of Exam Pattern – Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Sample Papers
It is very important for the candidates to know the PGCET MBA 2019 exam pattern as preparation will become easier. The exam pattern given below is of the previous year and is expected to be more or less similar for the upcoming session. Let’s have a look at the exam pattern.
- Mode of the exam – The entrance exam held will be offline that is pen – paper based.
- Time Duration – The time allotted to complete the exam is 150 minutes.
- Number of Sections- The test paper consists of four sections such as Proficiency in English Language, Reasoning and General Intelligence, General Knowledge and Quantitative Analysis
- Total number of question asked – The test paper consists of 100 questions.
- Question type – The test paper consists of multiple choice questions.
- Marking scheme – For each correct answers one mark is allotted and no negative marking for the wrong answer and unattempted question.
The table given below will give you the clearer picture
|S No.||Sections||Questions||Marks||Exam Format|
|Part 1||Section A- Proficiency in English Language||25||25 Marks||Paper-Pencil Mode|
|Section B- Test of General knowledge||25||25 Marks|
|Part 2||Section C- Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence||25||25 Marks|
|Section D- Quantitative Analysis||25||25 Marks|
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Sample Papers – Syllabus
English Language: The proficiency of candidates in English and their writing ability is checked in this section. The topics are as
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Famous Books in English Literature
- Idioms and phrases
- One word Substitution
- Pairs expressing relationships
- Sentence Correction
General Knowledge: This is the scoring section and the candidates must be updated with the latest news happening around the globe. The topics covered in this section are:
- Social Events
- Science and Technology
- Political Events
- Personalities and Achievements
- Indian Business Environment
- Historical Events
- Global Environment
- Current Affairs
- Cultural Events
Reasoning and General Intelligence: This section needs lots of practice as it is the key to score good marks. The topics are as given below:
- Verbal Ability
- Related Aspects
- Analytical Ability
Quantitative Analysis: In this section, the candidate’s basic concept should be strong and clear about formulas. The topics are
- Ratio & Proportion
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation – Graphs, Charts, Tables
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Sample Papers about Preparation Tips
The aspirants willing to crack the exam must focus on their preparation. Therefore, methods and techniques for preparation are given below:
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Prepare time table and follow it strictly.
- Focus and develop strong on fundamentals and basic concepts.
- Do revisions regularly and never start any new topic just before the exam.
- Take as many as the mock test you can so that time management will be easier.
- Go for reference books also to learn tips and tricks for solving complex questions.
- In case any student faces any kind of problem, take the help of the mentor, colleague, or someone who has cleared the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019
- Try to identify the weak areas and take steps to improve it.
- Try to stay calm and focus during the exam.
Solve your queries related to Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Sample Papers, you can leave your comment in the below given comment box.