Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern – Karnataka PGCET is run by the Karnataka Examining Authority every year. It is an interstate entrance examination to gain admission to MBA / MCA / M.Arch / M.Tech / M.E and lateral entry to the MCA course. Karnataka Post Graduate Joint Entrance Test (PGCET) is an entry for candidates wishing to apply for these courses at numerous colleges/universities in the state of Karnataka. Interested PGCET 2019 candidates can sign up for the exam, which is usually published every year in the third week of May. Therefore, 2019-20 undergraduate students must complete the application form following publication in May 2019. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before doing the same. The Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern is discussed in detail below. In addition, the test is an offline pen and paper exam. Candidates must answer on the OMR sheet with the blue / black ballpoint pen. The Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern states that the test will comprise of a total of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs), which will be completed within a 120 minutes time period. The exam is shared into four sections, each section containing 25 questions with their four possible answers.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern: An Overview
- Mode of the exam: The exam is prearranged in offline mode.
- Language: The question paper will only be published in English.
- Maximum score: The entire paper will have 100 marks.
- Duration: Candidates must complete the exam in 120 minutes
- Type of questions: It will contain a multiple-choice question.
- Negative marking: No negative marking scheme
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern: a Section-wise overview
|Section A- Verbal Ability||25|
|Section B- Social Awareness||25|
|Section C- Exam of Reasoning and Decision Making||25|
|Section D- Quantitative Aptitude||25|
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern: Syllabus
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 curriculum will cover the topics that are significant for the exam. The test questions will be based on topics given in the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 syllabus. Aspirants who take the exam should prepare these topics for good marks. Understanding the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern is very important before starting off with the preparations. To prepare for the exam, candidates must lay the groundwork.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern: Key points to note
- Candidates should not miss their Karnataka PGCET MBA Hall Ticket 2019, as they will under no circumstances be eligible for the test without the hall ticket/Admit card.
- According to the schedule published by the KEA, candidates must reach the test center much earlier to avoid trouble. The exam center location and timing details will also be mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Before you write the exam, you should read the instructions on the OMR Answer Sheet. Candidates should mark the correct answer on the OMR answer sheet and avoid scribbling.
- The Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern will be held in a session in paper-to-pen mode only for the MBA entry.
- The exam is held for 100 points in 2 hours (120 minutes) duration.
- The Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern will be of multiple choice questions
- The questionnaire will be available in different versions.
- Each question has 4 different options.
- Every right answer will carry one mark.
- Candidates must mark the correct answers on the OMR answer sheet with BLUE OR BLACK INK or BALL POINT TIP.
- Upon completion of the test, candidates must place their LEFT HAND-THUMB IMPRESSION on the lower part of the OMR Answer Sheet before handing it over to the room supervisor.
- Upon completion of the test, candidates may carry the replica of the completed OMR Answer Sheet. Such replicas should be kept for a period of one year.
- Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern has no negative labeling for incorrect answers, but grades are not given in relation to more than one answer to a question on the OMR sheet.
- The official answer key will be published in the official Karnataka PGCET 2019 website.
This is all about the exam pattern of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019. You can share your views and queries in the comment section below.