Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Admit Card will be given out to the candidates who successfully register for the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019. The admit card is expected to be published in the first week of August 2019 through online mode on the official KEA website. The Karnataka PGCET 2019 is an interstate-level examination steered by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Through this exam, applicants can obtain admission to the first year of MBA, Mr. Tech, MCA, ME and Mr. Arch courses and also part-time M. Tech (QIP) and lateral admission into the MCA course. The Karnataka PGCET 2019 Admit Card is very significant. Without the admit card a candidate will not be allowed to take the exam. Therefore, anyone who has applied for these entrance exams is looking for a way to download the Karnataka PGCET MBA Admit Card 2019. And that can only be done from the official site. So, remember and go for Karnataka PGCET Admit card Download 2019.
The Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Admit Card will be available for download starting from the first week of August 2019. The examination will take place in two sessions, either in the morning (10:30 A.M. at 12:30 A.M.) or in the afternoon session (2:30 P.M. at 4:30 P.M.). Some important timelines to remember WRT to the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Admit Card:
|Application form Availability||1st week of July 2019|
|Last date to submit filled in application form||Last week of July 2019|
|Publication of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||August 2019|
|Karnataka PGCET MBA Exam Date||First week of August 2019|
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Admit Card: How to Download
- Applicants should visit the official KEA website.
- Navigate through the “Online Hall Ticket Download” link in the official website
- Applicants should enter login information such as the application number and the date of birth will be the password to log in.
- Click the ok/submit button.
- The admit card for Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 will be displayed on-screen.
- Check your details on the admit card before downloading it.
- Candidates should take a copy of the admission card and keep it until the admission procedure is over.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Admit Card: Details
- Name of the candidate
- Passport photo of the candidate
- Candidate’s Signature
- Exam Date
- Time slot for the exam
- Location of the examination center
- Key instructions for the examination
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Admit Card: Documents to be taken
Now, along with the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Admit Card, the candidate must take valid documents. And they are important enough for verification. Otherwise, the officials will not allow you to take the examination. You can take any one of the following documents along with the Admit card. But do not forget that they must be original and valid. In addition, photocopies of documents are not allowed. Find the documents list below.
- Valid Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Driver’s license
- Pan Card
- Any other Government of India Authorized proof.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Admit Card: Points to note
- Applicants must stick a photo on the Karnataka PGCET MBA Admit Card.
- Make sure to print two copies of the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 admit card. Make sure to verify
- For each candidate, a seat indicating the admission card number will be allocated. The candidate must find and sit in their allotted seat only.
- Without producing valid card & ID evidence, candidates will not be allowed to write the exam.
Applicants can fetch the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 hall ticket via online mode only. The exam conducting bodies will issue admission card most likely in the fourth week of June 2019. Do not forget you admit card, without which you will not be able to attend the examination. Remember to have the admit card throughout the selection process until the admission is over.
The candidate for any issues and any queries about Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Admit Card, such as unable to download the card, can contact the below address
Sampige Road, 18th cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Website: http://Kea.Kar.nic.in E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org