Karnataka KMAT 2019- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2019 (Karnataka KMAT 2019) is an all India level management entrance examination. This is respectively conducted for all the aspiring candidates to navigate them through the admissions to AICTE approved MBA, PGDM, and MCA programs in Bangalore and Karnataka state institutions. The Karnataka KMAT 2019 is organized and conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association only once a year. The article below has been given in order to illustrate the relevant facts and figures of the Karnataka KMAT 2019. All the candidates who are aspiring to appear in the KMAT in the year 2019 can refer to the follows in order to set the pace and get ready for the same.
The Karnataka KMAT 2019 is a state level examination is organized at the state level for admission in more than 170 colleges. No matter if the candidates belong to Karnataka or not, but they can still apply for appearing in the same.
Karnataka KMAT 2019: Important Facts and Figures
|KMAT 2019 Activities||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||4th week of May|
|Closing of application form||3rd week of July|
|Releasing of Admit Card||Last week of July|
|Examination Date||Last week of July|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of August|
The eligibility criteria refer to all the specific characteristics that a candidate ought to carry or posses in him/her so as to qualify through the online application process. All the details regarding the eligibility criteria have been discussed below comprehensively.
- The candidates who are aspiring to appear in the Karnataka KMAT 2019 ought to hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any recognized institute in any of the stream namely, Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to score 50% marks n aggregate on the part of the general categories and the minimum of 40% on the part of the ST/SC categories, respectively.
- The eligibility criteria for all the candidates are based on the norms and guidelines of the UGC.
Karnataka KMAT 2019: How to Apply?
The procedure to apply and thus, appear in the examination of Karnataka KMAT 2019 is described below. Make sure that you are going through the below information while focusing on the filling of the application form and then appearing in the entrance test. It is very important on the part of all the candidates of KMAT to read out the following criteria and then move on to the step of appearing in the same.
- It is the prime responsibility of all the candidates to fill all their personal details line the name, native place, nationality, age, DOB and all others.
- The test choice and course are specific details that also need to be taken into account while filing the same.
- After the above a Demand Draft of Rs. 800 is expected to be submitted to the KMAT Bangalore.
- The applicants can keep the hard printed copy of the application form after it has been evaluated and accomplished.
- The applicants are also advised to keep the printed hard copy of the DD (Demand Draft).
Karnataka KMAT 2019: Examination Pattern
The examination pattern of all the exams is stated in their respective official website. The Karnataka KMAT 2019 is going to be a pen-paper based test or an offline test conducted at the state level among which you need to attempt 120 questions in total which will be most expectedly be divided 4 sections. Similarly, there is a definite examination pattern for the Karnataka KMAT 2019. The same is given below:
|Mode of the Examination||Pen and Paper based exam|
|Duration of Examination||2 Hours|
|No. of Sections in examination||There will be three section ( Logical reasoning, Quantitative ability & Verbal and Reading ability )|
|No. of questions in each section||40 questions in each section|
|Total marks per each section||160 Marks|
Karnataka KMAT 2019: Examination Syllabus
There is a very simple and brief syllabus for all the aspiring applicants of the Karnataka KMAT 2019. The syllabus that has been prescribed by the respective Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association in the online official website has been depicted below.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Completion
- Comprehension of Passages
- Passages and Choice of Appropriate Words
- Expressions and Similar Language skills.
- Logical Reasoning
The logical reasoning section of the syllabus includes the Verbal Reasoning, Analogy and so on.
- Quantitative Ability
- Numerical Calculations
- Arithmetic problems involving Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Speed
- Trigonometry and Parts of Mathematics
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Interpretation of Tables
- Common Graphs and Charts.
Karnataka KMAT 2019: Exam Centres
The Karnataka KMAT 2019 is going to be held and regulated in several examination centres, across the country. Some of the exam centers that have been decisively set for the conduction of the examination has been stated below for the reference of all the candidates, comprehensively. Among all the cities given below, the candidates are required to select the most convenient or suitable for them.
Once you have gone through the eligibility criteria and the exam pattern as well as the application procedure, make sure that you proceed to the admit card right after. The admit card is also known as the call letter, permission letter, or hall ticket is the mandatory carry to the examination hall on the day and date of the same. To apply in the Karnataka KMAT 2019 you have to download the online admit card or the hall ticket as without the same the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and or be allowed to appear or sit in the examination. It acts as the legitimate pass for all the students appearing for a specific examination. The admit card contains all the required details that are relevant on the part of the candidate for appearing in the exam. All the candidates need to do is to be a valid identity proof along with two copies of photographs.
Karnataka KMAT 2019: Preparation Tips and Tricks
All the students across the country have their own way of preparing for the examination especially if it is an entrance exam or any other competitive examination, respectively. Here are some of the steps that can be helpful on the part of the students appearing in the Karnataka KMAT 2019.
- Make sure that you are well aware of the syllabus of the Karnataka KMAT 2019 of the recent academic year.
- Time management for allotting adequate time to all the possible concepts is the most mandatory factor on the part of the students.
- The candidates ought to follow and thus, solve the previous year sample question papers and also refer to the answering types and styles so that they do not lag behind any factor.
- Revision and self-study are really essential on the part of the students for the respective examinations. This is because the regular habit of preparation can resolve all your queries and revision allowed the clarification of the concepts included.
- Health is the primary factor that people miss out in case they have dedicated their time fully in the preparation. Maintain a healthy diet and take sufficient naps to start with a fresh mood each time you sit to study.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Results Updates
After the examination comes to the decline, the performance comes to rise. The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association is responsible to proclaim the results of the Karnataka KMAT 2019 on their official website, respectively. The net score of the candidates and the percentile will be available in the scorecards of the respective candidates appearing in the examination 2019.
Karnataka KMAT 2019: Admission Procedure
On the very informative basis, there is no centralized counseling session conducted for the admissions of the aspiring candidates, respectively. Counseling is personalized on the part of all the state educational institutions conducted in their own respective campuses. The candidates are expected to apply for those separate institutions to seek out for their admission in the same. The candidates will be selected according to the performance status in the Karnataka KMAT 2019. After the examination, the candidates are called for the GD and PI rounds for the set up of the final admission round. It gets declined with the end of the verification of the original documents of all the candidates applying.
The article above is just to magnify the detailed information about the Karnataka KMAT 2019. It also has the relevant news and latest notifications about the eligibility criteria, online application form, exam pattern, exam syllabus, results and so on. All the aspiring candidates can refer to the above to gain enough knowledge about the same, immensely.