Karnataka KMAT 2019 Sample Papers – Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a national level entrance test conducted for pursuing post-graduate programs like MBA and PGDM in the state of Karnataka approved by AICTE. The entrance test of Karnataka KMAT is conducted by its conducting body KPPGCA i.e. Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association. The article will provide reliable details regarding Karnataka KMAT 2019 Sample Papers that will help the candidates preparing for the entrance test of Karnataka KMAT.
The sample paper of Karnataka KMAT 2019 will be released before some months of main KMAT exam. But for now, those candidates who are thinking of appearing in the test must start their preparation by downloading the previous year’s sample papers. The candidates must make study chart on the weekly, monthly or daily basis. Above all, the candidates who are going to appear in the exam must check the eligibility criteria before doing their registration.
Benefits of Solving the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Sample Papers
The candidates must check all the information related to Karnataka KMAT before applying for it. Moreover, if the candidate has made his/her mindset to go for the entrance exam of KMAT, they need to prepare themselves up to the level so that they can clear the exam without facing any problem. Therefore, the aspirants are recommended to practice previous year’s sample papers of Karnataka KMAT to have an idea about the exam pattern, question’s level etc. Now, let’s focus on the benefits that the candidates will get after solving the sample papers of Karnataka KMAT previous years:
- The very first that the candidates will have is time management skills. The candidates after preparing their study plan must follow it accordingly that will help them in learning the skills of managing the time that will work during the exam.
- The candidates after solving the sample papers will get to know which topic they are weak in. so that they can focus on that particular topic to have good command on it.
- The question paper will contain the questions of the same level as that of sample papers of Karnataka KMAT of previous years. Therefore the aspirants can easily score high marks in the exam.
The Process of Downloading the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Sample Papers
The sample paper for Karnataka KMAT 2019 is not released yet but the candidates can get the idea of exam pattern by solving sample papers of previous year’s Karnataka KMAT and its mock test paper too. Moreover, the aspirants can easily find the link to download the sample papers for practice that is mentioned below in the tabular form:
|Sample Papers for Karnataka KMAT 2019||Links to Download the sample papers|
|Sample Paper 1||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 2||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
Highlights of Karnataka KMAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam– The entrance exam of Karnataka KMAT 2019 will be conducted at offline mode i.e. using pencil and paper.
- Total no. of questions– The total no. of 120 questions will be asked in the Karnataka KMAT exam.
- Time Duration– 2 hours will be given to the candidates in the exam.
- Marking Scheme– The aspirants will acquire 1 mark for each correct answer and for the wrong answers there will not be a deduction of marks.
|Sections||Total No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||40|
The aspirants must read the article thoroughly to get the idea of downloading Karnataka KMAT 2019 sample papers and other details of the same. The Karnataka KMAT offers the candidates to take admission in various management colleges for MBA, PGDM etc in Karnataka. The exam is conducted through offline mode and the time duration given to the candidates is 2 hours and the questions asked in the exam is of the easy-moderate level. Therefore, the candidates can download the sample papers for practice from the link cited above in the table. And for other authentic details drop the query in the comment section.