Karnataka KMAT 2019 Preparation Tips– KMAT stands for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is an India level exam that offers MBA, PGDM and MCA post-graduation programs in various colleges in the state of Karnataka which are approved by AICTE i.e. All India Council for Technical Education. This entrance test is conducted every year through online mode by its conducting body i.e. Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). The exam of Karnataka KMAT is conducted in 6 major cities of Karnataka. Now, the candidates after reading the article will get the detailed information of the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Preparation Tips for each subject including exam pattern, syllabus etc.
The candidates longing to appear in the Karnataka KMAT exam 2019 must go through the article and should prepare accordingly on daily, weekly or monthly basis. The candidates should also practice previous year’s question paper and sample paper to get the idea of the difficulty level of the exam.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Preparation Tips in Detail
- The candidates who will be applying for Karnataka KMAT 2019 must start their preparation n daily basis to score high marks in the exam so that they can easily get into top college for MBA, PGDM or MCA programs. Therefore, first of all, the candidates must go through the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern that is mentioned below:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Highlights of Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exams
- Mode of Exam– The entrance test of Karnataka KMAT 2019 will be conducted through offline mode.
- Total No. of Question– Total number of 120 questions asked in the exam.
- Time Duration- 2 hours
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark for each correct answer and for the negative answer, there will be no mark deduction.
- The aspirants should go take the help of reference books of best author recommended by the mentor or someone who has cracked the entrance test of Karnataka KMAT 2019. Now, let’s have a look at the best books for the candidates to crack Karnataka KMAT 2019 entrance test:
- Analytical Reasoning- B.S. Sijwali
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning- Peeyush
- Quantitative Aptitude- Abhijit Guha
- Quantitative Aptitude- R.S. Aggarwal
- Karnataka KMAT- Arihant
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Preparation Tips for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- This section consists of those topics that aim at checking the English proficiency and writing skills of the aspirants. The topics covered under this section are mentioned below:
- Sentence Completion
- Comprehension Passages etc.
- For this section, the candidates must practice passages, practice questions based on sentence completion or grammar and learn vocabulary.
- Practice question paper and sample paper of previous year’s Karnataka KMAT. Moreover, go for online mock test too.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Preparation Tips for Logical Reasoning
- This section comprises of topics that check candidate’s ability to think. The topics come under this section are as follow:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Interpretation of Tables
- Common Graphs and Charts
- The candidates should practice the sample paper of the previous year in order to know the difficulty level of the exam and also go for the online mock test of Karnataka KMAT.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Preparation Tips for Quantitative Ability
- This section consists of those topics that aim at testing the mathematical skills of the aspirants. The topics under this section are mentioned below. So, let’s have a glimpse of it:
- Simple Interest
- Time and Work
- Speed and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Percentage etc.
- The candidates should learn different tricks and methods to solve a single question.
- Try to analyze the weakest area and strengthen it with the help of mentor or reference books
- Lastly, practice sample papers and question papers of previous years and go for the online mock test too.
The article provides detailed information about Karnataka KMAT 2019 Preparation Tips for KMAT 2019 that will help the interested candidates in scoring high marks in the main Karnataka KMAT exam. Firstly, the candidates should go through the syllabus and exam pattern of the Karnataka KMAT 2019 exam that is mentioned above. Secondly, the preparation tips for each section are also above cited. So, read it once in order to clear the entrance of Karnataka KMAT exam. For more information, leave the query in the comment section.