Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern – KMAT, an elision for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test for the candidates interested in postgraduate programs such as MBA, PGDM, MCA etc. in various colleges in the state of Karnataka. The entrance test of Karnataka KMAT offers admission in those institutes which are approved by AICTE i.e. All India Council for Technical Education. Moreover, the entrance test of KMAT is conducted by KPPGCA i.e. Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association through offline mode i.e. pen and paper-based exam.
The article provides the detailed information regarding the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern which will be very much beneficial for the aspirants to crack the entrance test of KMAT 2019. Above all, the candidates need to follow the article in order to get the proper idea of the Karnataka KMAT 2019 exam pattern. The candidates should be clear that the exam pattern of KMAT rarely changes otherwise it remains the same. So, go through it and get authentic details.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for KMAT 2019 will be released for the candidates with the release of notification by the conducting body i.e. Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association (KPGCA). But for now, hereby, we have provided the tentative dates for the convenience of aspirants. Therefore, let’s have a look at the following table containing the expected dates for every event of KMAT 2019.
|Karnataka KMAT 2019||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date of KMAT 2019 Application Form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit Card will be Issued in||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Date will be||4th week of Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd Week of August 2019|
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights
The candidates who are supposed to appear in KMAT 2019 exam should follow the exam pattern that is mentioned below. The exam pattern contains the total number of questions, marking scheme, sections etc. So, let’s have a look at the KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam- Karnataka KMAT 2019 exam will be conducted at offline mode i.e. paper-based exam.
- Number of Questions- The total number of questions to be asked in the main Karnataka KMAT 2019 is 120.
- Question-type- Only objective- type questions will be asked in the Karnataka KMAT 2019.
- Time Duration- 2 hours of time duration is given to the candidates to complete their paper
- Marking Scheme- The candidates will score 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for the wrong one.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40|
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Syllabus
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension– This section comprises of those topics that aim at checking the English proficiency of the candidates, their writing skills, vocabulary etc. The topics covered under this section are synonyms, antonyms, grammar, vocabulary, phrases, sentence completion, vocabulary etc.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning- This section consists of topics that test the mental ability, problem-solving skills of the candidates. The topics covered under this are verbal reasoning, analogy etc. For this section, the candidates must solve the question of reasoning to have good command over each topic.
- Quantitative Ability-This section has the topics that test the mathematical skills of the candidates. The candidates must practice the topics that include geometry, trigonometry, simple interest, percentage, common graphs and charts, Ratio and proportions etc.
Preparation Tips for Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam
- First of all, the candidates must formulate the study chart for the proper preparation of Karnataka KMAT 2019 exam
- Secondly, analyze the weakest area while solving questions and then try to fortify it with the help of reference books by the best author. For better recommendation, consult your mentor or someone who has cleared the entrance test of KMAT.
- Practice previous year’s question as well as sample papers for increasing the accuracy and speed for KMAT 2019 exam and also go for the online mock test to learn time management skills that will help the aspirants during the KMAT 2019 exam.
- Try to give equal time to each subject or topic and don’t waste much time on a single question.
- Learn different methods or tricks to solve the complex question in a given period of time.
- It is very important for the candidate to revise from time to time. Lastly, Stay confident and don’t panic for the exam.
The article contains the information for the betterment of the candidates i.e. that candidates can easily score high marks if they follow as per the given information mentioned above. The Karnataka KMAT 2019 exam pattern will remain the same as per previous years. KMAT entrance exam offers admission in MBA, PGDM, MCA etc. only in the state of Karnataka. So, whoever wants to go for post-graduation must apply for Karnataka KMAT 2019. Therefore, the candidates are recommended to go through the article carefully to more about exam pattern and in case the aspirants find any difficulty can leave the query in the comment section.