Karnataka KMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is an India level entrance test for management programs that are conducted every year usually in the month of July. The entrance test of Karnataka KMAT is conducted for those candidates who have completed their graduation and are looking for postgraduate programs like MBA, PGDM, and MCA. The entrance test of KMAT offers institutes only in Karnataka state and those which are approved by AICTE i.e. All India Council for Technical Education. The entrance exam of Karnataka KMAT 2019 will be conducted by the conducting body i.e. KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association) through offline mode.
The candidates will get the overall details of the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria after reading this article. It is mandatory for the candidates to check eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If they don’t do so, their application form will not be accepted. Moreover, they won’t be able to appear in the exam of Karnataka KMAT 2019.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria- Highlights
The candidates willing to pursue MBA, PGDM, and MCA programs must go through the article so that they cannot commit any kind of mistakes. Moreover, they should check carefully the eligibility criteria before the registration process. The basic requirement for the candidates is that they should have completed their graduation from well-recognized college or university in order to appear in the entrance test of Karnataka KMAT 2019.
- Age Limit- The aspirants of age 21 or more than that are eligible for the exam. Candidates of age below 21 cannot apply for the exam.
- Academic Qualification- The candidates must have completed their graduation from well- reputed and recognized college or university in Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Management, Economics, Social Sciences etc.
- Minimum Marks- The candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in their graduation. For the reserved category, there is a relaxation of 5% i.e. the reserved category candidates must have scored 45% in graduation.
- Reservation- In Karnataka KMAT 2019 exam, there are several numbers of seats that will be reserved for the OBC/SC/ST/PD category. Now, let’s have a look at the percentages:
- For OBC- 27% seats are reserved
- For SC- 15%
- For ST- 7.5 Percent are reserved
- For Physically Disabled- 3% of the seat are reserved
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Events of Karnataka KMAT 2019||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Releasing date of Karnataka KMAT 2019 application form||At the end of May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of July 2019|
|Availability of Karnataka KMAT 2019 Admit Card||4th week of July 2019|
|KMAT 2019 Exam Date||3rd week of July 2019|
|An announcement of KMAT 2019 Result||2nd week of August 2019|
Why Check Eligibility Criteria before Applying for Karnataka KMAT 2019
- As per eligibility criteria for Karnataka KMAT, it is important for the candidates to complete their graduation by the time of filling the application form. Those who will be pursuing the graduation and will not be in the final year of the graduation till the application form filling date won’t be considered eligible for the exam.
- The candidates of general category should have scored at least 50% in their graduation otherwise they will not be considered eligible for Karnataka KMAT 2019.
- Lastly, the candidates who have completed their graduation through distance mode will not be considered to be eligible for Karnataka KMAT. Therefore, it is very much important for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
The candidates longing to go for Karnataka KMAT 2019 must read the article in order to have the proper idea of KMAT 2019 eligibility criteria that is much needed before applying for the exam of Karnataka KMAT 2019. The article provides the relevant details of Karnataka KMAT 2019 eligibility criteria, reasons why one should check the eligibility criteria before applying and many more. Therefore, candidates are suggested to read it carefully and for more information leave the query in the comment section and wait for the reply from our team of educators.