Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form – The application form for Karnataka KMAT 2019 will be made available in the last week of May 2019 by the examination conducting authority i.e. Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). Moreover, the candidates will be given the chance to fill the application form until the 3rd week of July 2019. However, before filling the application, it is noteworthy for the candidates to check out the eligibility criteria set by the examination conducting body. Prior to filling the form, register yourself first by entering the general details. After completion of the registration process, the login credentials will be generated using which the candidates can fill the application form wherein they have to provide their personal as well as educational details. Furthermore, candidates will also have to upload their signature, photograph in the prescribed format along with the application fee of Rs. 800 in online mode using the credit card, debit card or net banking whereas for offline mode, submit the DD to the official website of KMAT Karnataka. Also, the candidates should take the hard copy of the confirmation page after the successful submission of the application form and fee as well. Therefore, to fetch the detailed information about the Karnataka KMAT 2019 application form, read the article thoroughly and also stay tuned to our website.
Latest KMAT Karnataka has Released Application form (Starts): Apply Here
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form: Essential Facts and Figures
|Names of Event||Dates of Event|
|Starting of online application form||4th week of May 2019|
|Closing of application form||3rd week of July 2019|
|Deadline for Application Fee payment||3rd week of July 2019|
|Releasing of Admit Card||Last week of July’ 2019|
|Examination Date||Last week of July’ 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of August’ 2019|
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form: Online Format
The candidates cannot proceed with the examination process if they do not fill out the application form and accomplish the registration process. Here is the lucid step-by-step process of how to fill the online application form and thus, come up with the procedure required for the Karnataka KMAT 2019.
- The candidates must follow certain agendas set for filling the online application form.
- The first step that the candidates need to undergo is visiting the online website of the board official.
- Search for the link that reads, Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form. Further, click on the same to proceed to the filling of the online application form.
- The responsibility on the part of the candidates is to register themselves online. After the registration, the candidates can fill their personal and qualification details in the application form.
- After the candidate is done with the submission of the online application form, then they will be receiving a confirmation sheet with the payment details
- However, the application form will be considered complete only after the remittance of the application fee which is Rs. 800/-
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for all the candidate is Rs. 800/- which can be paid in the offline mode. Candidates after filling up the application form have to send the fee in the form Demand Draft to the official address of KMAT Karnataka which is given below:
The Secretary- KMAT 2019
Seshadripuram First Grade College C A
Site No 26, Yelahanka New Town
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form: Documents To Carry
There are some of the mandatory documents that the candidates ought to carry with them while applying for the online application form 2019.
- Scanned copy of the photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Scanned copy of applicant’s parent’s signature
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Mark sheet(s) or certificate(s) of graduation/Bachelor’s degree.
- Check eligibility criteria of KMAT 2018 for clarity on the qualifications required for KMAT 2018.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form: Meaningful Guidelines
- The Photograph (Passport Size) must be minimum of 500KB
- The Signature must be minimum 500KB
- After the registration procedure comes to end, the applicants receive an ID
- Only the candidates who have accomplished the registration process successfully are able to download the admit card and sit for the Karnataka KMAT 2019.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form: Details to Be Filled
There are several informative details that the candidates ought to fill in the online application form, once they wish to appear in the examination in 2019 for Karnataka KMAT 2019, respectively. If you are one of them, make sure not to miss out on the following details that have been provided for directive and navigation purposes of the candidates applying for the same.
- Name of the candidate: The full name of the candidate is required as mentioned in the High School and graduation certificates must be filled.
- Date of Birth (DOB): The Date of Birth ought to be presented in the format of DD/MM/YYYY.
- Gender: Male or Female
- Category Details: The candidates must fill in the category that they belong to (General/SC/ST etc.)
- Nativity by Domicile/Birth: Tick on the suitable option provided, which specifies whether you are Karnataka or Non-Karnataka state student.
- Stream: Tick the particular stream (Arts/Science/Commerce) which you have opted.
- The Course Applied for Tick beside the name of the course you are applying for, i.e. MBA/ MCA etc.
- Institution Name where the candidate had last studied in: mention the Name of the Institute you have studied along with the Passing Year.
- Postal address: Mention the complete postal address for any sort of further communication in the future.
- Test Centre: The applicants must also select the nearest Exam Centre that is convenient for them.
The above article has been written with the choice of enlightening the audience about the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form which is a compulsion for the applicants in the same. If any of the candidates want to make their journey to the Karnataka KMAT 2019 bright, then browse through this website in general and article in particular.
The Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form has been released in the online official website for all the aspiring candidates. The first thing that the candidates ought to check is whether they are eligible for the same and then they can proceed towards filing the form and pay the fees online in order to accomplish the process within the due time.