Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form – The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is a Pan India management entrance examination conducted for all the aspiring candidates to hook up with the various reputed courses like MBA, PGDM, and MCA programs, respectively in the Karnataka and Bangalore institutions of the state level approved by the AICTE. The article below has been designed and illustrated for all the aspiring candidates in order to make it possible and easy for them to step into the appearing of the examination with simplification. For any examination which a candidate appears in, it is mandatory that he/she goes through certain steps like the hierarchy of a competitive exam or an entrance examination that is crucial and is conducted in the state or the national level. Thus, the candidates of the Karnataka KMAT 2019 ought to go through the eligibility criteria, examination dates, fill the online application form, go through the syllabus and pattern of the examination, and at last mark up the results and cutoffs.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form: Essential Facts and Figures
|Names of Event||Dates of Event (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||4th week of May’ 2019|
|Closing of application form||3rd week of July’ 2019|
|Releasing of Admit Card||Last week of July’ 2019|
|Examination Date||Last week of July’ 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of August’ 2019|
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form: Online Format
The candidates cannot proceed with the examination process if they do not fill out the application form and accomplish the registration process, comprehensively. Here is the lucid step-by-step process of how to fill the online application form and thus, come up with the applying for the Karnataka KMAT 2019.
- The candidates must follow certain agendas set for filling the online application form, comprehensively.
- The first step that the candidates need to undergo is visit the online website of the board official.
- Search for the link that reads, Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form and clicks on the same to proceed to the filling of the online application form.
- The responsibility on the part of the candidates is to register themselves online. After the registration, the candidates can fill their personal and qualification details in the application form.
- After the candidate is done with the submission of the online application form, then they will be receiving a confirmation sheet for the same.
- The application is to be submitted by the candidates within the limited time frame set and decided by the exam conducting authority.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form: Offline Format
The offline procedure to download and thus, fill the application form has been elucidated below through a step-by-step procedure, respectively.
- The candidates ought to visit the official website and choose Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form
- After searching and selecting the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form, the candidates need to enter all the necessary details required for accomplishing the same.
- The application fee has a limited tenure to be paid by the candidates and has to be paid by the DD (Demand Draft) process, comprehensively.
- When the registration is completed, the candidates are expected to attach the passport size photograph and signature with the same.
- It is advised to all the candidates to take out a hard printed copy of the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form for a record and reference.
- It is also the responsibility of the candidates to keep with the photocopy of the Demand Draft of the application fee.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form: Documents To Carry
There are some of the mandatory documents that the candidates ought to carry with them while applying for the online application form 2019.
- Scanned copy of the photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Scanned copy of applicant’s parent’s signature
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Mark sheet(s) or certificate(s) of graduation/Bachelor’s degree.
- Check eligibility criteria of KMAT 2018 for clarity on the qualifications required for KMAT 2018.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form: Meaningful Guidelines
- The Photograph (Passport Size) must be minimum of 500KB
- The Signature must be minimum 500KB
- After the registration procedure comes to end, the applicants receive an ID
- Only the candidates who have accomplished the registration process successfully are able to download the admit card and sit for the Karnataka KMAT 2019.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form: Details to Be Filled
There are several informative details that the candidates ought to fill in the online application form, once they wish to appear in the examination in 2019 for Karnataka KMAT 2019, respectively. If you are one of them, make sure not to miss out on the following details that have been provided for directive and navigation purposes of the candidates applying for the same.
- Name of the candidate: The full name of the candidate is required as mentioned in the High School and graduation certificates must be filled.
- Date of Birth (DOB): The Date of Birth ought to be presented in the format of DD/MM/YYYY.
- Gender: Male or Female
- Category Details: The candidates must fill in the category that they belong to (General/SC/ST etc.)
- Nativity by Domicile/Birth: Tick on the suitable option provided, which specifies whether you are Karnataka or Non-Karnataka state student.
- Stream: Tick the particular stream (Arts/Science/Commerce) which you have opted.
- The Course Applied for Tick beside the name of the course you are applying for, i.e. MBA/ MCA etc.
- Institution Name where the candidate had last studied in: mention the Name of the Institute you have studied along with the Passing Year.
- Postal address: Mention the complete postal address for any sort of further communication in future.
- Test Centre: The applicants must also select the nearest Exam Centre that is convenient for them.
The above article has been written with the choice of enlightening the audience about the Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form which is a compulsion for the applicants in the same. If any of the candidates want to make their journey to the Karnataka KMAT 2019 lucid, then browse through this website in general and article in particular.
The Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form will be certainly released in the online official website that is expected to be released in the first week of June 2019 for all the aspiring candidates. The first thing that the candidates ought to check is whether they are eligible for the same and then they can proceed towards filing the form and pay the fees online in order to accomplish the process within the due time.