JEMAT 2019 – JEMAT is referred as Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test which is organized by MAKAUTWB or Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. This university takes the onus of conducting the JEMAT entrance examination on behalf of the Government of West Bengal. The candidates who are applying for JEMAT 2019 will have to be aware of certain information that is mentioned in this article. The candidates will be able to get admission the courses like MCA, engineering etc.
The content here is all about the JEMAT 2019 important events and dates, pattern of the entrance test, requirements of eligibility, procedure to fill the application form and complete the process of registration within the given deadline, Issuance of admit card online, payment of application fee online, declaration of result and access of the same to all the applicants on the official website, syllabus of JEMAT, process of counseling and final admission, necessary documents to be submitted for verification at the time of counseling and important tips for doing quality preparation and studies of the exam.
The information about the tentative dates and events is mentioned below in tabular form.
|JEMAT 2019 Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of Application Form||In the first week of July 2019|
|Last Date for the Application Form submission||In the second week of July 2019|
|Issue date for Admit Card||In the third week of July 2019|
|Examination Date for JEMAT 2019||In the fourth week of July 2019|
|Result announcement Date||In the first week August 2019|
|Date for Group Discussion and Personal Interview||In the first week August 2019|
|Beginning of Counseling||After the result of JEMAT 2018|
All the JEMAT aspirants should focus on the process of registration before filling up the form online. This will avoid any kind of error as the candidate will be aware of the instructions in advance. Let’s discourse about the process of application form of JEMAT 2019:
- The application form for this exam will be uploaded on an official website.
- The applicants will have to go to the web portal of JEMAT and fill the application form given there with utmost sincerity.
- The candidates will be able to go for the registration process of filling the application form from the first week of July and the submission can be made till the second week of July.
- The applicants should also need to upload their latest colored and passport size photo.
- It is always suggestible to keep the hard copies of the filled application form for any future requirements.
- The fee payment of the application will be made by the candidates as per their categories.
The below-mentioned steps will give you more clarity on applying for JEMAT 2019:
- The candidates will have to go to the official website and click on the section named Notice.
- The applicants then have to click on the link of the application form and fill the same with required details.
- The candidates are always suggested to verify the details that are filled in the form. This is because the modification is not permitted once the submission is done.
- After filling the online form and submitting the same, the candidate will receive the application number and password to his or her email ID.
- These details will be kept safe by the candidates till the end of the procedure of admission.
- They will then need to take a print out of the form and paste the latest passport size photograph on it.
Application Fee payment:
- The application fee for JEMAT 2019 is required to be paid through Demand Draft.
- The candidates will have to arrange for the DD of Rs 600 that is required to be drawn in favor of MAKAUTWB-JEMAT payable at Kolkata. This is for the candidates in general category. For those who are SC, ST or OBC, the application fee would be Rs 300 only.
- Once the applicant completes the online process of application form filling, he or she should take out the print and keep it safe.
- The printed copy of the completely filled form will have to be sent along with the DD or demand draft, and other required documents to the address mentioned below:
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal: BF-142, Sector-1, Salt Lake. Kolkata-700064
The applicants are recommended to verify the eligibility criteria of JEMAT 2019 mentioned below before appearing for this examination. Refer the below-listed eligibility criteria:
- The applicants need to have the graduation degree from any reputed university or board and the minimum marks should be 55% in aggregate which is for the applicants under general category.
- The candidates who fall under the category of SC or ST which is referred as the reserved one should have attained the minimum marks of 40% in their graduation.
- The aspirants who are still in the final year of their bachelor degree and wish to apply for this entrance test can do it without any hassle.
The complete information about the exam pattern of JEMAT 2019 will surely help the candidates to get the clear picture of what is going to happen in the examination paper and they will apprehend the things accordingly. Let’s have a look on the JEMAT exam pattern 2019:
- The exam paper will contain total 100 questions and all will be objective type. The whole paper will be of 100 marks.
- The exam will held in offline mode which means the applicant will need pen and paper to solve the question and tick mark the answers in the given sheet.
- The total time duration for the paper will be 2 hours and the candidate will have to solve the questions within this specified time only.
- For every right answer, the applicant will get one mark.
- The negative marking scheme is there and for every incorrect answer, one fourth marks will be cut.
- Total subjects that are involved in the examination paper are three – English, Logical Reasoning and Mathematics.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|English||40 questions||40 marks|
|Mathematics||40 questions||40 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||20 questions||20 marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
- Before pulling up the socks for preparation of the exam, the candidates need to analyze the syllabus as mentioned.
- Plan out for the studies by making the perfect time-table as per the regular schedule and try to cover all the subjects of the syllabus at the time of preparations.
- Refer the best books of the authors for studies and also the authentic source of study material from the market or on the internet.
- Start practicing from the sample papers of the previous years that will give you clear idea about the pattern of the exam.
- Do not forget to include all the important subjects of the syllabus and make short notes for your convenience.
- Adopt the habit of revising every topic on regular basis.
- No need to get stressful at the time of exam preparations and switch to nutritious and healthy diet.
- To remain sturdy and fit during examination, do some yoga and physical exercise also. This will calm your mind.
The syllabus of JEMAT 2019 contains three subjects that are Mathematics, English and Logical Reasoning. The candidate will have to focus on these topics and cover all important subjects in it.
- The admit card or Hall ticket of JEMAT 2019 will be published on the official portal of JEMAT.
- The candidates will be able to access the Admit card via online mode only.
- The Admit cards or hall tickets is a necessary document which contains all the information details like name, signature, Roll Number, photograph, examination center, examination schedule etc
- The candidates who are applying for this exam are intimated to bring valid admit card with original id proof. In case the applicants would not carry the same to the center, they will not be permitted to appear in the examination hall and give the exam.
- The aspirants who have successfully completed their application are allowed to access their admit cards online.
- The candidates are accountable to keep their admit card secure till the whole process of admission gets over.
- The JEMAT result 2019 will be released by the conducting authority on its official website.
- The candidates will be able to access the core card by entering their login Id and password.
- The selected candidates in the written test as per the merit list will have to go through the rounds of GD or Group Discussion and PI or Personal Interview and then the procedure of counseling and admission.
- To download the result from the website, the candidates should have to enter the right information.
- The candidates who get selected in the rounds of the GD and PI will be given the invitation for counseling by institutes and colleges that are affiliated by MAKAUTWB.
- The number of candidates that are selected for counseling will be published on the official website of JEMAT.
- The candidates who get the chance to present in the process of counseling need to fill a form and also to make the payment of the registration fee amounting Rs 500.
The below-mentioned details are expected to be mentioned by the applicants on the counseling form:
- Name of the candidate
- JEMAT score
- JEMAT rank
- Roll number
- Contact details
- Academic qualification and other details
Read the above-mentioned content carefully and prepare well for JEMAT 2019.