JEMAT 2019 Syllabus– The candidates who are willing to appear in JEMAT 2019 exam must start the practice with the right syllabus. The syllabus consists of all the topics that are important for the exam. Since this is a management aptitude test, topics are just under the key. A question can come from any topic of the Syllabus to test your aptitude. Moreover, the thing that is true for sure is that the exam is going to have three sections separately to secure good ranks in the exam. The exam is easy to crack once you understand the concept of the question. The exam conducting body does not issue an official syllabus for the exam. So, for your convenience, we have made a list of all the important topics of the exam. The article will provide the candidate with information regarding the JEMAT 2019 Syllabus. All the candidates who will be preparing for the entrance exam on the basis of JEMAT 2019 Syllabus will have the better chances of qualifying the exam. All the candidates must refer to this article for getting all the required information regarding the JEMAT 2019 Syllabus
Exam pattern of JEMAT 2019 is as follows:
- Mode of Examination: Pen and Paper based exam.
- Duration of Examination: 2 Hours.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions will be asked.
- Type of Questions: Objective types (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
The question paper of the JEMAT 2019 Syllabus will have 3 sections. Logical Reasoning, General English & Mathematics, and the legal Aptitude will be three sections of JEMAT 2019 Syllabus. The question paper will have a total of 100 marks that is each question will be of 1 mark.
JEMAT 2019 Syllabus:
The following details explain JEMAT 2019 Syllabus.
Logical Reasoning: This section has a question from an odd one out, relationship, coding-decoding, statement-conclusion. They are some of the important topics for the exam. Other than this you must prepare for given topics also.
- Finding Patterns
- Assessment of figure & diagrams
- Statement/ Conclusions
- Family Tree/ Blood Relations
- Simple Puzzles
- Cause/ Effect Relationships
- Sequence and Series
- Clock and Calendars
- Blood Relations
- Assertion/ Reasons
- Coding/ Decoding
- Linear Arrangements
General English: This section is the combination of reading comprehension and verbal ability. For the first part, you must have strong vocabulary and grammar basics.
- Dictionary Usage
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Syllogisms and Analogies
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence correction
- Jumbled Sentence
Mathematical Aptitude: The mathematical aptitude questions have general level topics of different level. So, you can even pick 10th, 12th NCERT books to prepare for these topics. The important topics are given below.
- Laws of Indices
- Ratio and Proportion
- Numbers and Divisibility
- C.M and G.C.M
- Rational Numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Time, distance and Work Problems
- Area and Volumes
- Truth Table
- Implication Converse and Inverse
- Relating and Functions
- Applications- Equation of a line in different forms
- Binomial Theorem
- Mean, Media, Mode
- Standard Deviation
- Simple Problems on Probabilities
Advantages of Preparing on the Basis of the JEMAT Syllabus
The candidates will be able to prepare well if they will study according to the JEMAT Syllabus. The following are the pros of studying according to the JEMAT 2019 Syllabus
- The conducting authority of the JEMAT 2019 will include each and every topic and the exam pattern in the JEMAT Syllabus. Therefore, all the candidates who will be studying according to the syllabus are going to face fewer problems.
- The candidates who will not study according to the Syllabus of JEMAT will face problems. Therefore, all the candidates who will study according to JEMAT Syllabus will get a competitive advantage.
This is all about the syllabus of JEMAT 2019. Stay tuned to us for latest update about the exam.