JEMAT 2019 Result – The authority of the West Bengal University of Technology will be releasing the JEMAT 2019 Result tentatively in the first week of August 2019. The result will be available online. It can be attained by visiting the official website. Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) will be conducted by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology for providing the admission to the candidates in various post graduate courses. The JEMAT 2019 Result will be available in PDF format. The result of JEMAT 2019 will contain the names of the candidates who qualified the entrance examination and selected to take part in the counselling procedure. The Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted in the prescribed schedule by the University. The candidates need to carry the valid necessary documents in the counselling procedure for verification of documents and confirmation of their seats. This article will furnish all the necessary information required by the candidates for JEMAT 2019 Result.
Important Dates JEMAT 2019 Result
The candidates will not be provided a separate scorecard of the examination. Only those candidates need to attend the counselling procedure whose names are listed in the result sheet. The important dates that the candidates should follow are provided below.
|Date of JEMAT Exam||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Availability of the JEMAT 2019 Result||First week of August 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling/GD/PI||After the result|
How to Download the JEMAT 2019 Result
The candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below for getting the JEMAT Results 2019
- The candidates need to visit the official website
- A new tab will be opened in the browser
- The results will be displayed on the screen in the new tab
- The candidates can search their result by pressing the ‘Ctrl+F’ or can scan the name by scrolling down the result.
- The candidates will be able to download the JEMAT 2019 Result
- The candidates are advised to take 2-3 printouts for future use
Details Printed in the JEMAT 2019 Result
Following are the details that are printed in the JEMAT Results 2019.
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Instructions for GD/PI
JEMAT 2019 GD/PI Details
The candidates will need to take part in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview after the declaration of the JEMAT Result. The university will be announcing its schedule on the same day of the examination. The candidates are informed that they should follow the scheduled dates and timings of the appointment as it won’t be changed under any circumstances.
- The candidates should keep in mind that they should attend the round in the timings assigned to the roll number only.
- The counselling procedure will be held at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, BF-142, Sector-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064.
- The candidates are advised to reach the venue of counselling prior to 30 minutes of the scheduled timings.
- The attendance in this round is mandatory to qualify JEMAT
JEMAT 2019 Counselling
As soon as the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round concludes; the centralized online counselling will begin. The candidates will have to pay INR 500 as counselling fee during the time of counselling. The candidates will be provided the seats on the basis of their performance in entrance examination and GDPI round. After that, the candidates will be able to take admission in any one of the colleges affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal. The candidates can confirm their seats for admission finally by paying the applicable fees during the counselling process.
List of Documents required during Counselling
The candidates need to carry the necessary original documents along with photocopies for the counselling process. The documents are mentioned below.
- Mark sheet of 10th standard
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Certificates of Qualifying Examination
- JEMAT 2019 Result
- JEMAT 2019 Admit Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
This is all about the result of JEMAT 2019. If you have further query, then please share in the comment box below.