JEMAT 2019 Preparation Tips – JEMAT is basically the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test which is organized twice a year by MAKAUTWB which is the University in West Bengal. JEMAT 2019 exam will be held in the month of July 2019 and the application form will be available in June 2019. The candidates who wish to pursue their career in management can opt for this test. Before applying they need to check whether they are meeting the eligibility requirement or not. The application process will be online and the fee submission should also be done at the same time. To prepare well for JEMAT 2019 exam, the candidates will have to thoroughly go through JEMAT 2019 Preparation Tips to achieve good marks. The exam pattern, syllabus, mock tests, sample papers, etc. cannot be ignored when you are preparing for this exam. The revision and practice of each and every section of the mentioned syllabus is necessary. The timetable is the best way to do the organized studies. With this, you will be able to give time to all the sections of the paper.
JEMAT 2019 Preparation Tips are included in this article and if the candidates truly desire to achieve success in JEMAT 2019 exam, they need to follow the same religiously.
JEMAT Exam Pattern 2019
JEMAT 2019 is an offline exam where pen and paper will be used by the applicants. They will have the OMR sheet to mark the answers that are correct. It is mandatory to know about the JEMAT 2019 exam pattern before proceeding to prepare for this exam. It is mentioned below:
Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted in offline mode that is pen and paper mode.
Time Duration: The applicants will have to finish the paper within 2 hours only.
Number of Questions: There will be total 100 questions in JEMAT exam 2019.
Marking Scheme: For every right answer, one mark will be granted.
Negative Marking: There will be the negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
|Section names||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
JEMAT Syllabus 2019
The authority takes the onus of releasing the syllabus for JEMAT 2019. The topics are same like all other management exams. Below are the details of JEMAT 2019 syllabus:
- English: Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks, Verbal Reasoning, Antonyms and Synonyms, Syllogisms and Analogies, Sentence correction etc.
- Mathematics: Number systems, Mensuration, Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry, Permutation & Combination, Probability, Time and Work etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Clock, Coding-Decoding, Calendars, Blood Relations, Binary logic, logical sequence, Seating Arrangement etc.
JEMAT 2019 Preparation Tips Overview
The candidates are advised to make preparation for all the subjects and topics as per the JEMAT syllabus. As all the questions will test your aptitude, you are supposed to get clarity on the basic points and try to study from the scratch. The practice is the key to qualify this JEMAT 2019 exam. With this you will be able to get the desired outcomes. The foremost thing that is needed in the preparation is the time management. You need to allot the time to study all the topics on regular basis. For tough subjects, ensure that you invest a little more time to understand the concept better. The speed and accuracy cannot be ignored in this exam; hence you should be quite active in practicing previous years’ papers and sample papers. You can also try to solve the mock tests online and assess your speed and accuracy. The subject wise details of the JEMAT 2019 Preparation Tips are mentioned below:
JEMAT 2019 Preparation Tips (for General English)
As discussed in the JEMAT syllabus, this section of the paper is all about the Reading Comprehension, Grammar and Vocabulary. Let’s discourse how to thoroughly prepare for this subject:
- The applicants will have to make a habit of reading magazine and newspapers on daily basis. The Hindu and The Indian Express are best to develop the habit of reading.
- To understand the Reading Comprehension in better ways, pick the articles from the field of Politics, History, Economics etc and take out some time to read them properly.
- Also try to understand the gust of the topics that you prepare in this section. Identify the nitty-gritty of the given passage before jumping to the question part.
- For Grammar practicing, you can verify syntax and semantics when you read the sentences. This will surely improve your Grammar.
- Choose the book of the reputed authors and check out the rules of Grammar.
- Practice regularly and solve the mock tests to check your skills and preparation. The command will be developed in Grammar section only if the applicants show some interest.
- The best way to learn vocabulary is to understand the meaning of every new word that you listen or see then and there.
- Make notes of the new words in note book and read them on regular basis.
- Watch English movies, read subtitles in it to better understand the words, show some interest in English news channels and much more sources to get command on this section.
JEMAT 2019 Preparation Tips (For Mathematics)
The tips to learn about this section are mentioned below. The applicants are advised to start from the scratch and clear the basics first before switching to the tough part.
- The foremost step is to start with the basics of the subject.
- See the syllabus properly to know about the topics and then start preparing for the same.
- Make notes of the related tricks, formulas etc and learn them on daily basis to properly get them into your head.
- Do not just learn the formulas; first understand the basic concept as this will help you to recall it for longer period of time.
- Prepare for cubes, squares, square root and cube root of the numbers from 1 to 20.
- First of all, read the question properly and then attempt it.
JEMAT 2019 Preparation Tips (For Logical Reasoning)
For this paper of logical reasoning, the applicants need to focus on the complete syllabus and practice as much as possible. Though this section is the easiest among the all three, the practice is required.
- Understanding the logic of the question is very important and this will only be attained through practice and solving the sample papers.
- The relationship type questions look tricky but if you pay attention and twist your brain nerves a little, you will surely crack it. But this will also come with practice.
- In the questions of coding-decoding, you will have to keep patience and read the statements sincerely.
Thus, to get command on all the three subjects, you need to study hard and be patient. Refer to the books of the renowned authors and rely upon the content for preparation. It is also suggestible to solve the sample papers and get the idea of the pattern of the questions that will come in JEMAT 2019 exam.
This is all about the JEMAT 2019 Preparation Tips. Hope you have gathered enough information from this article. In case of any further query, connect with us.