JEMAT 2019 Application Form- JEMAT stands for Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test that is organized once in every year by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT). JEMAT will provide admission to various Postgraduate management and engineering courses to the institutes and colleges affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The release date of JEMAT 2019 application form will be in the 1st week of July 2019 and the closing date will be on the 2nd week of July 2019. The candidates who have completed their graduate will become eligible to apply for JEMAT 2019. The application form for JEMAT will be available through online mode only. The candidates can go through this article to know more about JEMAT 2019 Application Form.
Important Dates for JEMAT 2019 Application Form
The given dates in the table will provide information about the important dates for JEMAT 2019 Application Form (tentative):
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Application Form Date||1st week of July 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||2nd week of July 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd week of July 2019|
Steps to Fill up the JEMAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to follow the steps that are given below to know how to fill up the application form:
- The candidates are required to get registered for filling up the JEMAT 2019 application form.
- After the registration process is completed, the candidates are required to fill up the application with all the necessary details.
- The candidates should enter the details like name, address, gender, father’s name, date of birth, contact number, email address, educational qualification, test centre etc.
- After filling up the application form, candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in the predefined format mentioned in the application form.
- If a candidate uploads the wrong format for photograph and signature, it won’t be accepted.
- The candidates have to review the application form once before submitting.
- After submitting the application form candidates have to pay the application fee for completing the process of the application form.
- Candidates have to submit the hard copy of JEMAT will all the documents to the below mentioned address
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
Documents Required with JEMAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates should upload all these documents after completing the application form of JEMAT is completed and it is given in the table below:
|Document Required||Uploading Size|
|Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the photograph with the image dimension of 4.5cm X 3.5cm. The minimum size of the photograph is required to be 100KB and the format should be in JPEG.|
|Signature||Candidates should upload the scanned copy of signature with the size of maximum 20KB and should be uploaded in JPEG format.|
|Other Important Documents Required||Candidates are required to upload the important documents such as
· 10+2 Marksheet
· 10th standard Marksheet
· Date of Birth
· Age Proof Certificate
· Caste certificate
· Domicile Certificate
· Educational Qualification Certificate
Candidates can pay the application fee for JEMAT through online mode. They can also pay through challan mode. The challan should be paid from any branches of Corporation Bank and the hard copy of the challan should be sent to the MAKAUTWB (Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal) along with the application form with the last date.
The payment of application fee can be paid through any one of these mediam which are net banking, debit card, credit card and cash challan. The application fee for General candidates will be Rs 600 and for the candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST), Schedule Caste (SC) and Physically Disabled (PD) will be Rs 300.