JEMAT 2019 Admit Card– JEMAT is an entrance test and it is the short form of Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test that is conducted by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT). The university in-house department offers courses like B.E. in Information Technology, B.E. in Computer Engineering, Bio-Technology, Management and Natural Sciences. The candidates who will successfully submit the application form will be available to access the JEMAT 2019 admit card. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology will release the admit card of JEMAT on its official website. The candidates can download the admit card by the entering the details like roll number, date of birth and password. The candidates are required to go through the details about the article written here for JEMAT 2019 Admit Card.
Important Date for JEMAT 2019 Admit Card
These are the important dates for the admit card of JEMAT 2019 and candidates can take a glimpse of the tentative date for admit card given below:
|Last date of Application Form||2nd week of July 2019|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||3rd week of July 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of July 2019|
Steps to download JEMAT 2019 Admit Card
These are the steps the candidates can follow to know how to download the admit card of JEMAT 2019:
- The admit card will be available on the website of JEMAT and candidates can access it from the website when it will be released.
- The candidates will be able to download the admit card through online mode only.
- The candidates have to enter the details such as date of birth, roll number, and password and click the submit button.
- After that the admit card will appear on the screen.
- The candidates are required to take print out of the admit card and preserve it for later use
Details Given on JEMAT 2019 Admit Card
These are the details given on the admit card and candidates should check carefully the details given on the admit card. If a candidate found any discrepancy in the admit card then he/she should immediately contact the authorities of the university within the limited time. Candidates are requested to check the details that are given below:
- Full name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Duration of Exam
- Venue of Exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Application ID of JEMAT
- Signature of the candidate
Identity Proof Required with JEMAT 2019 Admit Card
Identity Proof is a very important document that is required while entering the examination hall. The candidates should bring one Identity proof with admit card as without these documents they won’t be allowed to sit for the test. The list of the Identity proofs is given below; candidates can go through;
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Indian Passport
- PAN Card
- Recent issue of School or College Identity Card
- Bank passbook along with the photograph
- Gazetted Officer seal and signed Identity Proof with Photograph attached
Highlights of JEMAT 2019 Admit Card
The aspiring candidates who are going to appearing for the test are required to go through the following instructions to know more about the admit card:
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering the necessary details when it will be available in online mode.
- The candidates should print 2- 3 copies of JEMAT 2019 admit card so as to be in the safe side.
- The candidates who will not bring the admit card will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- The candidates should not throw away the admit card or damaged it after the examination is over.
- The candidates should bring the admit card at the time of counselling process if they are selected for admission.
If you have any further query regarding the admit card of JEMAT 2019, then go ahead and post in the comment section below.