IRMA 2019 Selection Procedure– IRMA that stands for Institute of Rural Management Anand is a national level entrance test for the candidates who have completed their graduation and looking for post-graduation in either PGDRM i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management or FPRM i.e. Fellow Program in Rural Management. The candidates to get into IRMA for the above-mentioned programs will have to go through CAT/XAT entrance test followed by the IRMA exam that is known as Issues of Social Concern (ISC). The entrance test of IRMA 2019 will be conducted in various cities across the country.
The article provides the detailed and authentic information that an aspirant can easily rely on regarding the IRMA 2019 Selection Procedure. Besides all these, the candidates will get to know about the cutoff criteria, important dates etc. In selection procedure, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the further round of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
The important dates for the entrance test of IRMA 2019 Selection Procedure are not declared yet but the candidates must have the idea that selection procedure starts once the result and cutoff list is released. Moreover, below-mentioned are the tentative dates for each event of IRMA 2019:
|Events||IRMA 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of the Application form||October 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of the Application form (for Indian Nationals)||In December 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of an Application form (for Foreign Nationals)||In December 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card of IRMA
Date of Examination
In the month of February 2019
|GD and PI round for Indian Nationals||From February-March 2019|
|GD and PI round for Foreign Nationals||In the month of April 2019|
|Declaration of the final result (for Indian Nationals)||In the month of March 2019|
|Declaration of the final result (for Foreign Nationals)||In May 2019|
IRMA 2019 Selection Procedure in Detail
- The candidates to appear in the entrance test of IRMA must have appeared in the either CAT or XAT exam.
- If any candidate has appeared in both the entrance test of CAT as well as XAT, then the highest score of both subjects will be considered to take admission.
- Then the candidates will have to appear in the entrance test of IRMA SAT 2019
- Based on the marks scored by the candidates in CAT or XAT exam and IRMA SAT, the aspirants will get shortlisted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the further rounds of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- In GD round, the shortlisted candidates will be divided into certain groups and will be called group-wise. After that, they will be given any topic for the discussion and in between their leadership and negotiation skills, knowledge about the given topic will be tested.
- Similarly, in PI round, the candidates will be asked some questions by the panel of examiners where the communication skills, confidence-level, body language, gesture etc, are checked.
Expected IRMA 2019 Cutoff
The cutoff of IRMA 2019 will be declared after the announcement of IRMA 2019 result. But, hereby we are providing the expected IRMA 2019 Cutoff based on the cutoff of previous year of IRMA. Therefore go through the below-mentioned table to have a proper idea related to cutoff percentile. Moreover, cutoff percentile varies every year depending on some factors like difficulty level of exam, availability of seats etc. Above all, it differs on the category wise that are below cited:
|Category||CAT Percentile 2018||XAT Percentile 2019|
Weightage for Final Merit List of IRMA 2019
The weightage of IRMA 2019 will be announced after the selection procedure is finished i.e. when the candidates are done with the Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. The final merit list for IRMA 2019 is not declared but once the IRMA 2019 Selection Procedure will be done, the final merit list will be declared by the officials of IRMA. Therefore, below-mentioned are the weightage depending on the category:
|CAT 2018 or XAT 2019||40 Marks|
|IRMASAT on ISC (Issues of Social Concern) 2019||10 Marks|
|Group Discussion (GD)||25 Marks|
|Personal Interview (PI)||25 Marks|
About IRMA 2019 Selection Procedure
The candidates after the completion of their exam must be waiting for the selection procedure. So, based on the marks scored by the aspirants in CAT or XAT followed by IRMA SAT exam will get shortlisted by the authority and will be further called for GD and PI rounds. The candidates must also read the article in order to know the expected cutoff percentile, final merit list, important dates etc. Hence, candidates are suggested to read the article thoroughly and for any other information related to IRMA 2019 selection procedure or IRMA 2019 must drop the query in the comment section mentioned below.