IRMA 2019 Preparation Tips – IRMA stands for Institute of Rural Management is a national level entrance test that is conducted on the rotational basis. The IRMA entrance test offers postgraduate programs in PGDRM i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management and FPRM that is Fellow Program in Rural Management. The exam test of IRMA is mainly known as Issues of Social Concern and IRMA is recognized as the institute that works for the development of rural areas in the complex environment. The entrance test of IRMA is conducted in around 27 cities across the country that offers 240 seats for the candidates.
The candidates who are interested in doing the aforementioned programs must start their preparation from now onwards by reading the article that IRMA 2019 Preparation Tips that will help the candidates in scoring good marks in the IRMA 2019 entrance test that will easily help them to get admission in either PGDRM or FPRM programs.
IRMA 2019 Preparation Tips in Detail
- The candidates who will be appearing in the entrance test of IRMA must start their preparation on a daily, monthly or weekly basis to score good marks in the exam. Now, let’s discuss the IRMA 2019 preparation tips for the candidates. So, first of all, the candidates must go through the exam pattern of IRMA 2019 that is mentioned below:
Highlights of IRMA 2019 Exam Pattern
The Candidates can read IRMA 2019 Exam Pattern given below.
- Mode of Exam– IRMA 2019 entrance test will be conducted through online mode.
- Number of Questions– 200 questions will be asked in the IRMA entrance test.
- Total Marks– 200 marks
- Question-type- Objective-type questions will be asked in IRMA main exam in 2019.
- Time Duration- The candidates get 2 hours to complete their paper.
- Marking Scheme– 1 mark is awarded to the candidates for the correct answers and for the wrong answer, ¼ marks are deducted.
- The candidates must solve the previous year’s question papers and sample paper too in order to have the idea of the question pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
IRMA 2019 Syllabus
The candidates after going through the exam pattern of IRMA 2019 must also check the syllabus of IRMA to prepare according and to crack the entrance test without facing any problem. Therefore, let’s have a look at the IRMA 2019 Syllabus as the IRMA entrance exam aimed at checking the following area of the candidates:
- Sex Ratio
- Gender Equality
- Health Issues
- Indian Economy
- Human Rights
- Environment Issues
- Rural Development
- IRDP Schemes
- Social and Economic Development
- Women-Oriented Schemes etc.
- Rural and Urban Population
General IRMA 2019 Preparation Tips
- Prepare the study chart for the preparation of the exam on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Candidates must start the preparation according to the IRMA syllabus to cover all the important topics.
- Candidates must start reading English newspaper and articles to remain updates to all the current affairs.
- The candidates should try to strengthen the area in which they are weak. Moreover, try to have good command over each topic.
- Don’t waste too much time on a single topic. Try to preserve some time for the revision before the exam. Besides this, the covered topic should be revised by the candidates from time to time.
- Practice sample papers and also go for online mock test to boost up the confidence level for the exam.
- Candidates must also purchase the reference books to have more knowledge about a single topic.
IRMA 2019 Preparation Tips Conclusion
The IRMA 2019 preparation tips are discussed in this article that will help the aspirants to prepare accordingly for the IRMA 2019 exam. The candidates can easily get the preparation tips along with the highlights of exam pattern and syllabus too. It is important for the candidates to begin their preparation from now only to get good marks and get shortlisted for the selection process. Lastly, the candidates must stay confident during the exam and go through each point in this article and in case they face any problem, the candidates can leave their query in the comment section below cited.