IRMA 2019 Important Dates – Those candidates who have not filled the application form for IRMA 2019 must fill it on a priority basis by today i..e 31st December 2018 in an online mode. Candidates after filling up the application form will be able to appear in the entrance test of IRMA in order to pursue postgraduate management programs such as PGDRM, FPRM etc. According to the important dates for IRMA 2019, post completion of the registration process, candidates can generate the admit card which will be made available in the month of February 2019. Furthermore, in the same month that is in February 2019, the entrance test will also be conducted. Therefore, those candidates who have not filled the form yet must go for it on a priority basis to avoid the hustle-bustle that generally occurs in the last minute. Moreover, the candidates should know the name of the IRMA entrance exam that is known as Issues of Social Concern (ISC). IRMA is recognized as one of the management institutes that work for the development of rural areas in the complex environment. Furthermore, the candidates will get into IRMA on the basis of CAT 2018, XAT 2019 or IRMASAT 2019 score.
IRMA 2019 Important Dates- Highlights
The important dates for every event for the IRMA 2019 are not released yet, but the date for filling the application form has been released and accordingly started from 18th September 2018 and the last date for the submission of the form is until 31st December 2018. Therefore, candidates willing to seek admission in IRMA for PGDRM program must register themselves and fill the application form as soon as possible and also wait for the other important dates to be announced soon. Till then, go through the following dates which are mentioned in the table:
|Events IRMA 2019||Dates|
|Availability of the Application form||18th September|
|Last Date for the Submission of the Application form (for Indian Nationals)||31st December 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of Application form (for Foreign Nationals)||to be announced soon|
|Availability of Admit Card of IRMA||February 2019|
|Date of Examination||In the month of February 2019|
|GD and PI round (for Indian Nationals)||From February-March 2019|
|GD and PI round (for Foreign Nationals)||In April 2019|
|Declaration of the final result (for Indian Nationals)||In March 2019|
|Declaration of the final result (for Foreign Nationals)||In May 2019|
IRMA 2019 Important Dates for Application Form
The IRMA 2019 Application Form for those willing to pursue PGDRM program has been released from 18th September and today i.e. on 31st December 2018 it’s going to be closed for the candidates. However, before filling of Application Form, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Moreover, it is mandatory for the applicants to infill the admission form before the deadline i.e. on a priority basis else, they will not be eligible to appear in the exam if they do not fill the form by today (31st December 2018).
Steps to fill the IRMA 2019 Application Form
- The application form of IRMA 2018 for PGDRM can be filled through online mode merely.
- The candidates filling the application form through online mode will have to pay application fee via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
- For those, who will be filling their application form through offline mode will have to take SBI print of SBI challan from the official website of IRMA and have to make payment at any of the SBI branch and also have to infill the personal details on SBI challan in order to complete IRMA application form through official website.
- For foreign nationals, the application fee payment can be done either with INR or home currency.
- For general category, the application fee is INR 1500, and for reserved category, it is INR 750 whereas, for the foreign national, it is INR 2000.
IRMA 2019 Important Dates for the Release of Admit Card
The tentative date for the release of IRMA 2019 Admit Card is in the month of February 2019. The Admit Card can only be downloaded by the candidates once they are done with the filling of the application form. Now, let’s have a look at the process to download the application form:
- The admit card of IRMA 2019 can be download through the official website and will not be sent by post to the candidates.
- First of all, to download the admit card, the candidates must visit the official website of IRMA.
- Click on the option to ‘Download IRMA 2019 Admit Card’.
- Enter the login credentials and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen, click on download option and take the print out for the further use.
IRMA 2019 Important Dates for the Exam
The expected exam date of IRMA 2019 is supposed to be conducted in February 2019. The candidates must carry their admit card and any of the documents from aadhar card, voter ID, passport etc. The exam of IRMA 2019 will be conducted through online mode and the medium of the exam is English. The questions asked in the exam are based on the issues of social concern.
IRMA 2019 Important Dates for the Declaration of Result
The Indian candidates will get to know their results in the month of March 2019 whereas, for the foreign nationals, the IRMA 2019 result will be released in the month of May 2019. The date for the result of IRMA 2019 is not declared yet, the expected dates are mentioned above. Now, let’s see the procedure to download the IRMA 2019 Result:
- The candidates need to visit the official website of IRMA.
- Click on the option i.e. Download IRMA 2019 result.
- The candidates will have to enter the login credentials and then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Then the result of IRMA 2019 will display on the screen. Download it and take the print out for further use.
IRMA 2019 Important Dates for Selection Process
After the declaration of final result of IRMA 2019, there comes the selection process to get into IRMA for PGDRM or FPRM programs. Those candidates who will get shortlisted will go for Group Discussion or Personal Interview rounds. Then after the declaration of the final result, the candidates must check the cutoff criteria and can apply for the admission.
IRMA 2019 Important Dates Conclusion
The candidates after reading the article will get detailed information about the important dates of IRMA 2019 including releasing date of admit card, an announcement of the final result, selection process etc. Moreover, the aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam and they should follow the dates of the events and must do it before the deadline and also follow the exam instructions that will be mentioned on the admit card. For more information, one can leave their query in the comment section and can wait for the reply from our team of educators.