IRMA 2019 Exam Pattern – The candidates willing to pursue either of the programs i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) and Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM) from Institute of Rural Management Anand must appear in its entrance test. But in order to clear the entrance test of IRMA, the candidates need the proper preparation which can only be done if a candidate knows the exam pattern or have gone through it properly as it contains the exact pattern of the question paper including mode and medium, number and type of questions, and all above the marking scheme that is most important thing for the aspirants to know. Besides having knowledge about the pattern of test paper, the aspiring candidates can easily know about the difficulty level of the exam etc. Lastly, the candidates in order to acquire the good percentile in the entrance test of IRMA 2019 i.e. IRMASAT for pursuing the above-mentioned programs must read the article thoroughly and follow it accordingly.
IRMA 2019 Exam Pattern- Highlights
The Institute of Rural Management Anand is different from the other management college as it provides programs for the rural development and offers postgraduate programs like PGDRM and FPRM. Therefore, the syllabus of IRMA exam also differs from others. In this case, the candidates must check the IRMA 2019 exam pattern and syllabus to prepare accordingly. The candidates must have the knowledge of social awareness i.e. whatever happens in our society or issues like political, social, contemporary issues. The candidates must be upgraded with all the happening that makes the news. So, let’s have a glimpse at IRMA 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam– The entrance test of IRMA is conducted in online mode
- Question-type– The questions asked in the exam is of objective type i.e. multiple choice questions.
- Time Duration– The candidates will get 1 hour 20 minutes for the completion of the exam.
- Total Questions- The total number of 40 questions will be asked in the IRMA 2019 exam.
- Marking Scheme– The candidates will acquire 1 mark for a correct answer and ¼ marks will be deducted if their answers are incorrect.
|Name of Examination||ISC(Issues of Social Concern)|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration of IRMA 2019||1 hour 20 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||-1/4 for Every Incorrect Answer and 1 mark for each correct answer|
Syllabus of IRMA 2019
The candidates longing to crack entrance test of IRMA to get admission for the postgraduate program like PGDRM or FPRM should read the article to get an idea of the syllabus and exam pattern of IRMA. The IRMA 2019 exam pattern or syllabus is quite different from other management programs like MBA or PGDM etc. Moreover, the question paper has only one section i.e. General Awareness on Issues of Social Concern. Therefore, to know the details of the Syllabus, the candidates can click on the link i.e. IRMA 2019 Syllabus. But for now, go through the following topic to fetch sufficient information about the syllabus for IRMA 2019:
- Women-oriented Schemes
- Sex- Ratio
- Employment and literacy
- Environment Issues
- Social And Economic Development
- IRDP Schemes
- Human Development
- Short- Term Migration
- Human Rights
- Indian Economy
- Health Issues
- Gender and Social Groups
- Educational Initiatives of the Government
- Rural and Urban Population
Preparation Tips for IRMA 2019
- The entrance test of IRMA differs from other management entrance test. So, the aspirants must go through IRMA 2019 Exam Pattern and syllabus too and prepare according to it.
- Candidates must analyze their weakest portion and must work on it in order to get rid of the problem they face while solving it.
- Take the help of reference books and the mentors too to have a clear concept on each topic.
- Practice previous year’s question paper and sample papers too to analyze the mistakes and try to rectify it.
- Go for an online Mock test that will help the candidates in scoring high marks in the entrance test of IRMA.
- Eventually, stay calm and confident during the exam and don’t waste time on the same topic. Moreover, try to save your time for the revision too.
The entrance test of IRMA offers admission in PGDRM and FPRM postgraduate programs in rural management. The candidates before appearing in the examination should check the exam pattern and syllabus of IRMA 2019. The entrance test of IRMA is computer-based i.e. in online mode. Therefore, the candidates should start their preparation for the exam so that they can easily crack the entrance test and get into top college. Moreover, try to prepare according to the syllabus. Further, if any candidates have any confusion can leave the query in the comment section mentioned below.