IRMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria – IRMA, an abbreviation for Indian Institute of Rural Management Anand is an entrance test conducted every year for the candidates longing to pursue any of the two programs that are PGDRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management and FPRM (Fellow Program in Rural Management). The entrance test of IRMA is conducted across 27 cities across the country. The IRMA exam is conducted through online mode that offers the total number of 240 seats. The candidates to appear in the entrance test of IRMA should go through the article to know the IRMA 2019 eligibility criteria.
The entrance test of IRMA is known as ISC (Issues of Social Concern. Therefore, the candidates must know the requirements or eligibility criteria of IRMA 2019 in terms of age limit, academic qualification etc. Now, let’s have a glimpse of topics covered under this article:
- Highlights of IRMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Why check IRMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria before applying?
- IRMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria for PGDRM and FPRM
IRMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria Highlights
The interested candidates who are to appear in the IRMA 2019 entrance exam must check the eligibility criteria once. The eligibility criteria mean the requirement needed to apply somewhere either for any entrance tests or to get into any college or equivalent. Hence, below mentioned are some of the requirement for IRMA 2019 entrance test:
IRMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria for PGDRM Program
- Qualifications: The candidates must have completed their 15 years of education that includes 10, 10+2 and graduation from well-recognized school and college or those who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for the IRMA 2019 exam.
- Percentages Required: The candidates of general and OBC category should have acquired 50% marks in their graduation whereas, for those candidates who are from SC/ST/DAP category should have obtained at least 45% marks in graduation.
- Constitutive Exams: Candidates should have also appeared in the CAT or XAT exam besides appearing in the IRMA 2019 entrance test.
- Non-Native Candidates: Foreign National should have the valid score of GRE and GMAT along with that of CAT and XAT exam.
IRMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria for FPRM Program
- Qualifications: The candidates applying for FPRM program must hold the bachelor’s or post-graduation degree from any recognized college and university or should have done PGDRM from IRMA plus work experience.
- Percentage Required: The candidates holding the bachelor’s degree should have 50% marks whereas the candidates holding post graduation degree must have 55% marks.
- Constitutive Exam: The candidates besides appearing in the entrance test of IRMA must have appeared in any of the programs from CAT/XAT, GMAT/GRE, GATE, UG-JRF/NET, and should hold the valid scorecard. Note: Those candidates who will be having PDGRM degree from IRMA along with the scorecard of UGC JRF will be directly called for an interview round.
Why Check the Eligibility Criteria before Applying for IRMA 2019
- The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for IRMA 2019 as it mandatory for the one. Moreover, the candidates should hold the bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university. Besides this, they should have appeared in either CAT or XAT entrance test and have scored high marks.
- The candidates should not have completed their graduation or post-graduation through distance mode otherwise they won’t be considered eligible for the IRMA 2019 exam.
- The candidates applying for PGDRM should have minimum marks of 50% in graduation and for FPRM exam the candidates should have at least 50% in graduation and 55% in post-graduation else they won’t be considered eligible for the exam.
The entrance test of IRMA offers postgraduate programs in PGDRM and FPRM. The ISC (Issues of Social Concern) exam is conducted every year through online mode in 27 cities across the country. The candidates who will be appearing in the exam must also have appeared in CAT and XAT 2019 exam. Above all, the candidates should read the article to get upgraded information about IRMA 2019 eligibility criteria. For further information, the candidates can drop their query in the comment section mentioned below.