IRMA 2019 Application Form – Candidates willing to appear in the entrance test of IRMA 2019 must fill the application form by today’s evening i.e. 31st December 2018. The application form of IRMA 2019 has been released from on 18th September 2018 for the candidates who have made the mindset to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM). The candidates to fill the IRMA 2019 application form have to complete the registration process first in order to generate the login credentials. Using the login credentials, candidates further fill the application form wherein they have to provide their personal as well as educational details along with the scanned photographs and signature in the prescribed size i.e. in JPEG/JPG format. But most importantly, the submission of application form will not be done unless an application fee is not paid. Therefore, candidates have to make the payment of application fee of Rs. 1500/- for the candidates belonging to the general category and those belonging to the reserved category have to remit Rs. 750/-. After all, foreign national candidates can also apply for PGDRM program by filling the application form and paying the application fee of Rs. 2000/-. Thus, candidates who have not filled the application form must go for the same on a priority basis to avoid last minute rush.
The candidates willing to crack the entrance test of IRMA should go for filling the application form that has been started from 18th September and will be continued until 31st of December 2018 for pursuing PGDRM program. However, all other dates apart from the application form are tentative and the aspiring candidates to know the updated dates must keep reading this article. Now, let’s check out the dates that have been released:
|IRMA 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Application form||18th September 2018|
|Last submission date of the application form (for Indians)||31st December 2018|
|Last submission date of application form (Foreign nationals)||to be announced by the conducting body|
|Social Concern Test issues||2nd week of February 2019|
|Information about Group Activities and Personal Interview||3rd week of February 2019|
|Final group activities and Personal Interview||1st week to the 2nd week of March 2019|
|Announcement date for final results||4th week of March 2019|
The applicants are suggested to first know about the eligibility requirements of IRMA and then go for filling the IRMA 2019 application form. The below-mentioned criteria are prescribed by the authority for the candidates to check if they meet the requirements set up by the conducting body or not
Eligibility Criteria: IRMA 2019 Application Form
- The candidates need to have the graduation degree in any stream from the reputed college or institute or university and need to complete the education of 15 years.
- The applicants who belong to the General category will carry the minimum marks of 50% in graduation or CGPA equivalent to this. On the other hand, for those who come in the category of SC or ST will have to carry the minimum marks of 45% or CGPA equivalent to this.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation degree can apply for IRMA 2019 and fill the application form in case they have done the required formalities till the date of admission.
IRMA 2019 Registration Process (Started)
The candidates after going through the eligibility criteria and the commencement of registration process must not delay and register themselves on the priority basis. Therefore, what are the steps that need to be followed for the successful completion of the registration process, the candidates must go through the given procedure:
- Candidates after visiting the official website of IRMA must enter the registered email id and the code given in the box.
- After entering the details asked, the candidates will receive the password along with their registered email id.
- Lastly, the candidates must keep the password safely as it will be used during the filling up of IRMA 2019 Application Form.
Click Here Registration end on 31st December 2018 for PGDRM program
IRMA 2019 Application Form Filling Procedure
Filling up of Application Form through Online Mode:
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of IRMA i.e. irma.ac.in
- Now, enter the login credentials generated at the time of registration in order to proceed for the further process.
- Furthermore, enter the basic details including the name, address, mobile number, gender, date of birth, category etc.
- Apart from the basic details, candidates must also fill all the academic details and upload the scanned photograph as well as the signature in the prescribed format.
|Signature||Scanned signature of the candidates having the dimension of 150 X 70 pixels|
|Photograph||Latest passport size photograph having the dimension of 150 X 180 Pixels|
IRMA 2019 Application Fee
Lastly, submit the application form along with the application fee that is mentioned below in this article and takes the print out of the application form for the further reference.
Mode of Payment
The candidates can pay the application fee both through online as well as offline mode. Therefore, the candidates should know the methods of payment for each mode solely:
- Online Mode- Credit card/debit card or Net Banking
- For Cash Payment- Submit challan at any of the State Bank of India’s Branch
- Demand Draft- to the admission office of IRMA (Address is already mentioned above)
Note- The application fee of IRMA once submitted will not be refunded at any cost. Therefore, it is obligatory for the candidates to make sure if they fulfill the requirement to apply for IRMA 2019 or not.
Important instructions to be followed While Filling up the Application Form
Now, the candidates after completion of the registration process proceed for filling up the application form wherein they need to enter lots of information asked for. Therefore, the candidates must follow the instructions that are below cited in the bullets form before going for filling the IRMA 2019 Application Form :
- First of all, ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria prescribed by the examination conducting authority for IRMA SAT.
- Secondly, keep all the significant documents containing the personal as well as the academic details such as mark sheet of 10th, 12th, and graduation, category certificate etc. handy along with the scanned photograph and signature too.
- The internet connection or the WiFi should be fast to avoid any disturbance in between filling the application form through online mode.
- Furthermore, the candidates must pay the application fee along with the application form through online mode. If they do not pay the fee, the form will get rejected and the same for the offline mode.
- Infill the application form on a priority basis to avoid last minute rush.
- Above all, the candidates at the time of filling the application form will get the opportunity to select the exam centres. Therefore, the candidates must check the list of IRMA 2019 Exam Centres thoroughly and further opt according to their preference.
Lastly, the candidates to have comprehensive information about the IRMA 2019 application form and other details related to it must read the article thoroughly and for further information, leave the query in the comment section that is mentioned below.