IPMAT 2019 Syllabus – All the candidates must plan their study-plan complying with IPMAT 2019 syllabus and they should start preparation with the ones which they find the toughest subject. This exam is a gateway for admission to the 5-year Integrated Program in Management. The examination will be conducted in a computer-based mode in the month of May 2019. Candidates appearing for IPMAT test will be judged on the basis of two topics i.e. Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability. Quantitative Ability which includes MCQ & Short answer and Verbal Ability includes language comprehension skills. The candidates need to answer 100 questions which will be asked in IPMAT exam and each correct answer will earn four marks for the examinees but in the case of any wrong answer, one mark will be deducted as negative marking. Students can refer to previous year’s question paper for better results and it also helps to the students to get an idea of the different type of questions of IPMAT 2019 syllabus. In this article, all the information related to IPMAT 2019 syllabus will be provided and also the students need to start preparing for the examination for achieving good marks.
IPMAT Exam Pattern: An Overview
The candidates will be able to be aware of the sections, time and no. of questions to get good marks in the examination. The table underneath mentions the overview of the above details.
|Sections||Time||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Ability- MCQ||40 minutes||40|
|Quantitative Ability- short answer||40 minutes||40|
|Verbal Ability||40 minutes||40|
IPMAT 2019 Syllabus
The candidates need to know the IPMAT 2019 syllabus of the examination for preparation so that the candidates can prepare accordingly by making a schedule. The candidates will need to make a strategy for preparing for the examination and also to score good marks.
Some of the important topics that candidates can expect in the question paper are as follows in the table below:
|Section A: Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||
Section B: Quantitative Ability
· Sentence completion
· Idioms and Phrases
· Fill in the Blanks
· Comprehension of passages
· Proper Usage of Words
· Number System
· Geometry, Mensuration
· Set Theory
· Data Interpretation
· Percentage, Profit, and Loss
· Time, Speed
· Distance, Time and Work
· Simple Equations
· Mixtures and Alligations
· Quantitative reasoning
· Interpretation of tables
· Common graphs & charts
IPMAT 2019 (Marking Scheme)
The marking scheme is enlisted in the tables below which the candidates should know.
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
|No. of Questions||40|
|No. of Questions||60|
IPMAT 2019 – Exam Guidelines
All the candidates need to follow the exam guidelines very carefully, which are mentioned below:
- The options which are provided along with the questions candidates need to select only one correct answer.
- The exam paper will consist of 100 questions.
- The time or duration of the exam will be 2 hours
- The exam consists of 400 marks. Every correct answer carries 4 marks and in every incorrect answer, there is a negative marking of 1 mark.
Candidates who are aspiring to take the IPMAT 2019 entrance exam must be curious about the exam pattern and syllabus. The main question arises “how to prepare for IPMAT ’’ exam. So the candidates need to follow step by step procedure.
- Firstly, candidates should check all the details and important exam date of IPMAT 2019.
- Then the candidate should check the exam syllabus.
- After gathering all the details candidates must start the exam preparation with a strong strategy and which includes proper planning of time management, practice, and mocks.
- Most importantly, candidate should remember consistency is the key.
So, for better preparation, candidate must read the complete IPMAT 2019 syllabus article.