IPMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria – IPMAT 2019 exam will be conducted by IIM Indore and the authority will release the application form online for the candidates in the second week of March 2019. This exam is basically aimed for 5 years integrated management programme from IIM Indore. The selected candidates will get this golden opportunity. Before applying for IPMAT 2019, the applicants should be well aware of the IPMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria which contains certain requirements or norms that are set by IIM Indore. The candidates need to submit the form before the last date which is in the third week of April 2019. IPMAT 2019 exam will be conducted in the second week of May 2019 and the result will be announced after that. The authority will publish the cut off marks list in May 2019. The applicants need to ensure that they have read the details of the eligibility criteria of IPMAT 2019 before proceeding for online IPMAT 2019 application form submission. Note that this exam is organized for the management aspirants to take admission in 5 years integrated course from the most acclaimed IIM Indore.
The candidates should carry the marks of at least 60% in the 10th and 12th standard and meet various other requirements to apply in IPMAT 2019. This article is all about the IPMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria, related events, and dates, importance of knowing the eligibility criteria and much more. Go through the whole content and clear your doubts on this subject.
Important Dates: IPMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who find themselves eligible for IPMAT exam 2019 can apply online and complete the application form process within the given date. The events and their schedule related to IPMAT 2019 are mandatory for the candidates and thus, they should keep the record of the concerned dates like application form release, last date for submission, IPMAT 2019 admit card issuance date, IPMAT 2019 exam date, declaration of IPMAT 2019 result online, schedule for PI or Personal Interview, process of counseling and admission date and the beginning of classes. All these events are given below in the tabular form:
|Release of IPMAT 2019 application form||Second week of March 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||Third week of April 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||First week of May 2019|
|IPMAT examination 2019||Second week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result for written exam||Last week of May 2019|
|Date for PI or Personal Interview||First week of June 2019|
|Declaration of final result||Third week of June 2019|
|Counseling date||First week of August 2019|
|Beginning of classes||First week of August 2019|
Details of IPMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
IIM Indore is the leading authority that decides the IPMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria. The applicants will have to meet certain requirements as set by the authority like age criteria, minimum marks, qualification etc. Below mentioned are the complete details of the eligibility criteria. Let’s have a glance:
- For the candidates who come in the category of General and NC-OBC need to have at least 60% marks in class 10th and class 12th or equivalent course.
- For the applicants who fall under the category of SC or ST and PWD need to possess the marks of 55% in the 10th standard and 12 the standard X/ SSC or some other equivalent exam.
- The candidates who are undergoing the studies of 10th and 12th standard from the reputed international schools that are affiliated to foreign boards of IB or International Baccalaureate and IGCSE or International General Certificate for Secondary Education can proceed to apply for this exam.
- The calculation of the marks obtained by the applicants in class X and XII will be done on the grounds of the total marks of the subjects that are present in the mark sheet without the regulation of any board. If the applicants are granted grades points and not the marks, the process of converting such grades into the percentage marks will be verified by the authority or the board and the procedure will be explained along with the certificate.
- The age requirement is mentioned in the table below:
|General and NC-OBC||Minimum age of 20 years on July 31, 2019|
|SC, ST and PWD||Minimum age of 22 years on July 31, 2019|
Why to check IPMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
It is mandatory for the candidates to verify the eligibility requirements laid down by the IIM Indore and then apply for IPMAT 2019 exam. Suppose the applicants directly visit the website of the authority and submit the application form online without checking the IPMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria or important dates. After submitting the fee online, they come to know that they are not meeting the minimum marks criteria. They were actually supposed to first read the eligibility conditions and then submit the form and fee amount. In this case, the application will be rejected and the fee amount will not be refunded. To avoid such a havoc situation, it is quite important to go through the IPMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam.
In case you have some doubt regarding the eligibility criteria of IPMAT 2019, get in touch with our team.