IPMAT 2019 Application Form – IIM Indore is the apex body that takes the accountability of organizing IPMAT every year. The candidates who will get selected in IPMAT exam will be given the opportunity to take admission in the integrated management programme of 5 years from IIM Indore. It will publish the IPMAT 2019 Application Form in the second week of March 2019. The applicants will have to remember the final date for filling up IPMAT 2019 Application Form which will fall in the third week of April 2019. The procedure for application filling and submission will be online only. The aspirants who wish to pursue their career in management and that too from the reputed IIM Indore need to apply for IPMAT 2019 via online mode. For this, they first need to register online and generate user id and password to access the IPMAT 2019 Application Form. They are advised to completely fill the form without any mistake or error as there won’t be any scope of editing the information once the candidates submit the form online. Finally, the applicants need to deposit the fee online. If we make comparison of the fee amount from last year, this year it has increased.
The candidates are recommended to first verify the eligibility criteria for IPMAT 2019 exam carefully and then proceed towards the online registration and form filling process. According to the eligibility requirements of IPMAT exam, the applicants need to possess the minimum percentage of 60 in class 12th from the acclaimed board. Read this article if you aspire to gather authentic information about IPMAT 2019 Application Form. The content in this article discusses about the important dates and events related to the IPMAT 2019 Application Form, eligibility criteria, complete process to fill the application form online and submission of application fee etc.
Important dates about IPMAT 2019 Application Form
|Release of IPMAT Application form||Second week of March 2019|
|Last date for IPMAT Application submission||Third week of April 2019|
|IPMAT admit card 2019||First week of May 2019|
|IPMAT Exam Date||Second week of May 2019|
IPMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
IIM Indore takes the onus of deciding the eligibility requirements for IPMAT exam 2019 and the applicants need to learn the same before filling the application form online. They are advised to check whether they are eligible to appear in this exam or not, if not they need not to fill the form online as it will get rejected at the end of the authority. Only if they fulfill the requirements laid down by IIM Indore, they will be able to apply for IPMAT 2019. The below-given conditions mention the eligibility criteria for this exam:
- The candidates who belong to the General and NC-OBC Category General will have to possess the minimum marks of 60% in class 10th and 12th or equivalent exam.
- The applicants who belong to the category of SC or ST or PWD need to obtain at least 55% marks in class 10th and class 12 or other equivalent courses.
- The candidates who come under general category will have the age limit of 20 years till the end of July 2019. The applicants who fall under SC or ST category should be 22 years old at the end of July 2019.
IPMAT Application Fee 2019
The application fee for IPMAT 2019 Application Form should be deposited through online mode. In this, the candidates need to make the payment of the fee amount as per the norms given by the authority through debit card or credit card or internet banking. Refer to the table given below:
|General and NC-OBC||Rs. 3000|
|SC, ST, and PWD or DA||Rs. 1500|
Process to fill IPMAT 2019 Application Form
The below-mentioned step by step procedure to fill the IPMAT 2019 Application Form will guide the applicants right from the beginning till the end of the process. Let’s have a look:
- The candidates need to go to the official web portal of IIM Indore and click on the new registration.
- Once the page for online registration pops up, the candidates need to fill the required field and the user id and password will be generated without any hassle. The system will automatically send the login credentials to the registered email address of the candidates.
- Once the user id and the password of the applicants will be generated, they need to again visit the website and login the account with these credentials to access the online IPMAT 2019 Application Form.
- After opening the window of the form, the applicants need to fill the required details correctly and ensure that whatever information they furnish should be authentic and genuine as the authority can anytime cross verify the details. Once the form is filled completely, the candidates are supposed to review the details once again and check whether the information is right or not as IIN Indore will not give you second chance to rectify the information in the form once it is submitted online.
- The applicants who fall under the categories of SC, NC, and OBC, ST and PWD or DA will have to present the supporting certificates to prove their reservation status at the time of filling the IPMAT 2019 Application Form.
After filling and submitting the application form online and depositing the fee amount for IPMAT 2019 exam, the applicants will be able to get the access of the admit card on the website of IIM Indore in the first-week f May 2019. Note that this IPMAT 2019 admit card is the mandatory document that every candidate must possess on the day of examination else the invigilator will not allow appearing in the exam under any circumstances.
FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions
- In which mode will IIM Indore conduct IPMAT exam 2019?
A. The IPMAT examination mode as decided by the IIM Indore will be online only.
- Am I eligible to get my application fee amount back in case I won’t appear for the IPMAT exam?
A. The authority already declares the fact that the application fee once submitted will not be refunded at any stage.
- I have entered some wrong detail in my IPMAT 2019 application form. Can I rectify the same?
A.No. The applicants are not permitted to edit the application form after online submission and the authority cannot provide any help in this aspect.
- Do I get the hard copy of the IPMAT application form via courier?
A. As the IPMAT 2019 Application Form will be available on the website of IIM, the applicants need to complete the form and submit it online only. The authority will not send any printed copy to the address of the candidates, however, they can take the hard copy of the filled in form from the website and keep it safe for future use.
In case of any doubt or query, never hesitate to connect with us.