IPMAT 2019 Admit Card- IPMAT exam is organized by IIM Indore for those aspirants who want to undergo the management course of 5 years from the institute. This exam comes under the national level category. The authority or IIM Indore will issue the IPMAT 2019 Admit Card in the first week of May 2019. The hall ticket or admit card for IPMAT 2019 exam will be uploaded by the authority on its website and the applicants who have completed the application form process online and also submitted the fee amount will be able to access the same online. The candidates need to download the admit card by simply mentioning the login credentials. The details like name of the applicant, roll number, photograph, address and name of the test centre etc will be mentioned on the admit card for IPMAT 2019 exam. The aspirants are suggested to verify all the mentioned details on the hall ticket and in case of any error; they should rectify it at the IIM Indore office.
All the applicants need to visit the examination centre as per the mentioned timing on the hall ticket. It is compulsory for the applicants to keep the admit card with them at the center of the exam. In case, they do not bring the hall ticket to the test centre, they will not be given permission to appear in the exam. In this article, the aspirants will be able to know about the important dates and events related to IPMAT 2019 Admit Card, process to download the admit card online, significance of admit card, important instructions of the exam, frequently asked questions and much more.
Important Dates: IPMAT 2019 Admit Card
The important events and dates about IPMAT 2019 Admit Card is mentioned below. Let’s have a look:
|Availability of IPMAT 2019 Admit Card||First week of May 2019|
|IPMAT exam date 2019||Second week of May 2019|
|Release of Interview date for the selected applicants||Last week of May 2019|
|Personal Interview||First week of June 2019|
|IPMAT result 2019 (Final)||Third week of June 2019|
How to Download IPMAT 2019 Admit Card
The applicants need to go through the below steps to get the hall ticket or admit card for IPMAT 2019 exam:
- Visit the web portal of IIM Indore and click on the login tab.
- Mention the user id and password in the given fields to open the link for admit card.
- Once, the applicants tap on the submit button, they will be directed to the link for IPMAT admit card.
- Click on the link and see whether all the details in the admit card are correct or not. If not, report the same to the IIM Indore authority and get it fixed.
- Download the admit card and take two to four copies of the same for future use.
The applicants should retain the copies of the hall ticket till the end of the admission process as it can be needed at any stage right from the examination day till the counseling process.
Important Details in IPMAT 2019 Admit Card
IPMAT 2019 admit card consists of the below given details. The applicants are suggested to verify each and every field and if any error is there, immediately get it corrected at IIM Indore office.
- Name of the applicant
- Signature and photograph of the candidate
- Timing of the exam
- Examination Centre name and address
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Important instructions pertaining to IPMAT 2019 exam.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
Significance of IPMAT 2019 Admit Card
IPMAT 2019 Admit Card is basically the hall ticket that will provide the entry to the examination centre on the day of exam. All the applicants who wish to appear in this IPMAT exam need to carry the admit card while going for exam as it contains all the important details related to the exam like name of the applicant, roll number, centre name, address, photograph etc. This will be the evidence of your identity and also that you have applied for IPMAT online after going through the eligibility criteria. The candidates need to retain the hard copy of the admit card till the whole procedure of admission is completed. The authority will not send the hard copy of the admit card to the address of the candidates. It is therefore necessary for the applicants to take out the prints at the time of downloading and then keep them till the end of the process.
IPMAT Exam Instructions 2019
The authority or IIM Indore prescribes certain important instructions for the benefits of the candidates while appearing in the IPMAT exam 2019. All the applicants who have filled the form successful and get the admit card online need to follow the below given guidelines sincerely:
- The applicants need to download the admit card online and take the print out of the same to the examination hall. The candidates who do not bring the hall ticket or the admit card on the day of examination, they will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- No applicant can make use of any electronic device that is unethical to use in the examination hall by all means.
- The applicants should not carry their cell phones inside the exam room as is restricted as per the prescribed norms by the authority.
- The candidates need to finish the paper within the given time only as no extra time will be provided at any circumstances.
- The candidates should keep their eyes on the time that come at one side of the computer screen and click on the answers.
- In the end of the test, the applicants need to tap the submit button and with this, your exam will be done.
As per the pattern of IPMAT 2019, the exam will be held in CBT or computer-based mode. Total 100 questions will be there and the sections are Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability.
Frequently Asked Questions or FAQs
- How do I get my IPMAT 2019 Admit Card?
A. IIM Indore will issue the admit card for IPMAT exam 2019 on its web portal and you need to visit the same to download it online.
- After getting my hall ticket, can I make changes in my test center?
A. The test center that will be given in the hall ticket cannot be altered or changed and the authority will not accept any request regarding the test centre change or the date of the exam or the timings at any circumstances.
- Is there the provision of negative marking in this entrance exam?
A. Yes, for every incorrect response, the applicants need to bear the penalty of one mark.
- What if my name is not mentioned rightly in the admit card even though I have entered it correctly in the form?
- In case of any mistake or error in the admit card from the end of authority, the candidates are advised to get in touch with the officials at IIM Indore and get it rectified on priority.
This is all about the IPMAT 2019 Admit Card. For all your doubts or queries, connect with us.